Why don't Sacramento fans register and talk it out?

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:03 pm

Reddy wrote:Yep, lets face it, we're not playing to our best right now, we just arent trying hard enough.
But now that the Lakers know this game is a must win, They JUST NEED to come out 100%.
then we will win it. the laker squad knows how crucial tomorows game is, we need to go out there and play our best for 48 minutes, we gotta start dominating from the opening tip.

Man, I think the Lakers are just tryin to make this series suspenseful. They're just gonna make another comeback, and make the Wolves feel a lil big headed. Cuz if the Wolves can "think" they can beat the Lakers the way they been, well they got another thing comin.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:59 pm

From the beginning, we all knew they were headed for another first round exit. It will happen. It frustrates me when i see Laker fans go, o we're gone, i just honestly cant believe they would give up on this team. I have seen the most craziest things happen on this team, and I will stay purple and gold forever.
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:47 am

From the beginning, we all knew they were headed for another first round exit. It will happen. It frustrates me when i see Laker fans go, o we're gone, i just honestly cant believe they would give up on this team. I have seen the most craziest things happen on this team, and I will stay purple and gold forever.

I personally love it! Playoffs truely seperate the true fans, from the bandwagon hoppers...

It's all good Reddy, you should have seen my school this past week.
"Lakers Suck"
"Lakers are getting beat by Wolves, they F*n suck"

Those are just some among many of the comments I recieved, from all kinds of kids. Kids ive never met before, some i never thought were Laker fans, and so on & so on...

Anywho, Im like a "Laker Legend" as some like to call it at my school. I wear Laker clothes about every day (at least have to have one Laker item of clothing; shirt, hat, etc...) and people love to ask me about recent games, predictions and stuff. It's all pretty sweet, but damn we got some big [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bandwagon hoppers there...

Anyways, Reddy, don't sweat it... Remember... "Dont underestimate the heart of a champion"
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

4PEAT

Postby KOBEGOTSKILLZ on Mon Apr 28, 2003 5:18 am

Why are Queens fans allowed to comment? 3 in a row.... 4 peat.... Queens don't have ONE. Which puts them in select company with the Cavs, Nuggets, Heat, etc. WIN ONE and then come talk to me.

Question #1: Why does Christie think about his wife all game instead of the opponent?

Question #2: Why did your team pay Bibby all that money? Don't you know LA makes all quick PGs look good (see Hudson, Avery Johnson, etc)

Question #3: THink Stoy will decide to shoot those 15 foot jumpers from 15 feet this time, instead of the standard 21 feet like he did in OT ?

Congrats: I noticed Webber didn't call a Time Out in OT last year. That's great. He's improving.
KOBEGOTSKILLZ

Re: 4PEAT

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:19 am

KOBEGOTSKILLZ wrote:Why are Queens fans allowed to comment? 3 in a row.... 4 peat.... Queens don't have ONE. Which puts them in select company with the Cavs, Nuggets, Heat, etc. WIN ONE and then come talk to me.

Question #1: Why does Christie think about his wife all game instead of the opponent?

Question #2: Why did your team pay Bibby all that money? Don't you know LA makes all quick PGs look good (see Hudson, Avery Johnson, etc)

Question #3: THink Stoy will decide to shoot those 15 foot jumpers from 15 feet this time, instead of the standard 21 feet like he did in OT ?

Congrats: I noticed Webber didn't call a Time Out in OT last year. That's great. He's improving.

LMAO!!! Yo, u should register and become a regular here...I like u :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

regular

Postby KOBEGOTSKILLZ on Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:52 am

I usually read what you all have to say and I provide a lot of the trivia questions. The ones I don't provide, I usually answer correctly.

To be honest, I have no problem with the Queens. Any team that helps the Lakers win 3 titles gets my stamp of approval. It'll be a great rivalry once the Queens win a series against us (assuming they ever do).

Anyone catch the Doug Christie in Sports Illustrated a few months back? Really weird. His wife travels with him on road trips. That's nice and all, but she said the reason is because she knows what the groupies are like. Hmmmm.... no trust ? On not allowing her children to stay over friends houses on weekends, she said, "Right now, I just want to control them." Control them ? Your husband raises his hand every 3 seconds like a 1st grader having to go to the bathroom and you want to control your kids too. No wonder Christie said he was "scared to death in the 4th quarter of Game 7." It had nothing to do with Kobe or Shaq. He was scared to death of his wife noticing all his airballs. Maybe signing the BoyScout to that crazy contract was smart. At least he comes to play against LA.
KOBEGOTSKILLZ

Postby Reddy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:36 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:

I personally love it! Playoffs truely seperate the true fans, from the bandwagon hoppers...

It's all good Reddy, you should have seen my school this past week.
"Lakers Suck"
"Lakers are getting beat by Wolves, they F*n suck"

Those are just some among many of the comments I recieved, from all kinds of kids. Kids ive never met before, some i never thought were Laker fans, and so on & so on...

Anywho, Im like a "Laker Legend" as some like to call it at my school. I wear Laker clothes about every day (at least have to have one Laker item of clothing; shirt, hat, etc...) and people love to ask me about recent games, predictions and stuff. It's all pretty sweet, but damn we got some big [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bandwagon hoppers there...

Anyways, Reddy, don't sweat it... Remember... "Dont underestimate the heart of a champion"

:man12: Thanks!

Yeah, Kobe and shaq still got ath heart in em, and they will never give up!And same here, I wear at least one Laker item, I love mah jersey dah most doh! Go Number 8! And bout the school thing, When we get 4 peat, which is ONLY 14 WINS AWAY, you can destory al those bandwaggoners and anti laker people! HAVE FUN! ONLY 14 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Re: 4PEAT

Postby Reddy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 1:38 pm

KOBEGOTSKILLZ wrote:Why are Queens fans allowed to comment? 3 in a row.... 4 peat.... Queens don't have ONE. Which puts them in select company with the Cavs, Nuggets, Heat, etc. WIN ONE and then come talk to me.

I agree totally! Christies wife sticks round HER DOUGIE WAY TOO MUCH..........
GOTTA LEARN TO BE DEPENDENT :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:13 pm

yeah, we all know who wears the pants in THAT marriage
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:20 pm

And did ya see her kissing her man in the locker room? Please not in public. :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:37 pm

Man, you all are a bunch of wishy washy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] mo fos!! I posted a thread dissing Christy and his wife after I think it was game three of the season where Christies wife went out on the floor at the end of the 2nd quarter and walked him into the locker room. And I caught all kinds of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] from that!!! Beating me up, why I would diss a mans wife!! In fact I had a few people jump to her defense and tell em I was out of line!!!
I guess you guys finnally decided to remove your nuts from your wives purses!!!! :boxing1:
MIKEDOG

Postby Reddy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:44 pm

I never liked christies wife, or her DOUGIE. :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 6:55 pm

Reddy wrote:And did ya see her kissing her man in the locker room? Please not in public. :man10:

LMAO! I dont think n e of us would ever wanna see that, or the though of imagining it! :man6:
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion