Why don't Sacramento fans register and talk it out?

Why don't Sacramento fans register and talk it out?

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:05 pm

It seems like every time Kings fans post on the boards, they're under the name "guest." They'll leave a couple of meaningless lines, and run away like little....well u know. If you guys had the guts, you would at least register yourselves so us Lakers fans can respond to you. Instead, you'll just pull your lil hit and runs. The bottom line is: Kings fans are sissies. You're nothing until you win a title. You just post two sentences, because you aren't used to thinking up even three or four in one sitting, just to make yourself feel better about the fact that you follow losers. It takes one thing to be a loser, but to follow a pack of them? Just be men about it if you wanna trash the Lakers.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kings Fan Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:11 pm

Shaq is lazy.
Kobe is self-centered, Jordan is a team player.
Fisher couldn't guard a bag of money if it were tied around his nutsack.

There, is that better?
Kings Fan Guest

Postby Reddy on Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:19 pm

ok
if shaq is lazy tel me why he is 4th in scoring? and tell me why he made almost al his free throws last night? he only missed one

and if kobes self centred, why is he among the league leaders in assists?

the only thing you said right was jordan, he is a great player
thats the only thing you are right about

so please provide backup for your ansers :man11:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers4Ever on Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:22 pm

HAHA.. once again Kings fans. THINK before you speak!! Backing up your words is most important...
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:15 pm

Kings Fan Guest wrote:Shaq is lazy.
Kobe is self-centered, Jordan is a team player.
Fisher couldn't guard a bag of money if it were tied around his nutsack.

There, is that better?

:man7: :toilet3:

Wow, u seem very intellegent!!! :stupid:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FirstLady on Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:30 pm

Say what you want about Kobe being self-centered.....bottom line..........HE GOT GAME!! :man12:

Shaq has averaged more points than any of the "Sac" Queens! (and I mean that literally!) :man10:

Fisher had enough "D" in him to aid in the Lakers winning their 3rd consecutive Championship!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:33 pm

IT'S WAR!!! hehe....

:shootb: :shootc:
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:36 pm

FirstLady wrote:Say what you want about Kobe being self-centered.....bottom line..........HE GOT GAME!! :man12:

Shaq has averaged more points than any of the "Sac" Queens! (and I mean that literally!) :man10:

Fisher had enough "D" in him to aid in the Lakers winning their 3rd consecutive Championship!

I got somethin to add to that!!! Shaq's free throw percentage is better than Weeebbers and since when does a player average the most points and most turnovers? Dayam Weebber gots that all covered...LMAO!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:44 pm

yeah!
and may i add, shaq makes his free thorwos when they count, or when the games on dah line
unlike webber who missed 2 free throws against nuggets this yyear, lucky he got that trey, but bottom line is, he didnt make those free throws, period!
SEE YOU IN THE WCF QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Apr 24, 2003 6:07 pm

If Kobe is so "self-centered," then how come he is among the top 15 in assists per game, and is the only non-pg other than Garnett to be in the top 15? If you want to put that in terms of the rest of the league, that means Kobe averages more apg than 17 starting point guards, since there are 12 in the top 14, followed by Garnett and Kobe. Doesn't sound so self-centered to me.
Lakerqueen

Postby Lakers Suq on Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:53 pm

Say what you want about Kobe being self-centered.....bottom line..........HE GOT GAME!!

Yeah, I noticed all of the "Got Game" banners hanging up in the rafters in LA. Luckily getting dropped like a Mike Tyson chump-opponent in the first round this season won't tarnish the Lakers' legacy a bit.

Shaq has averaged more points than any of the "Sac" Queens! (and I mean that literally!)

I forgot, how do they calculate game winners? The player with the post points, or the TEAM with the most points?

Shaq's free throw percentage is better than Weeebbers and since when does a player average the most points and most turnovers?

Don't try to compare him to another stiff. Compare either of them to any of 90% of the NBA players in the league and get back to me.

shaq makes his free thorwos when they count

How do you feel about people around you that half-[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] everything they do and only really try when it really matters?

If Kobe is so "self-centered," then how come he is among the top 15 in assists per game

If you or I ball-hogged all game long, we would accidentally get a decent amount of assists as well. Shaq gets a ton of boards, but that isn't because he's a good rebounder. He's just there taking up space when the rock comes off the rim. I myself don't really believe Kobe is self centered. He's a freakin' warrior, but has a lot of growing to do in order to help his team win on a regular basis. His games are too schitzophrinic to provide stability to a team that requires a leader game in and game out. Kobe's Shaqless teams (when Shaq isn't in the mood to play) have a losing record. By month, year, and career. Period.

In short my bandwagonning friends, the Lakers are a two man team. One man is fading fast, and the other isn't quite ready to take over the responsibility. You need to retool this off-season (starting next week), dump the bums (Fisher, Fox, Horry, Madsen), and get young. Get motivated. It'sm to another stiff. Compare either of them to any of 90% of the NBA players in the league and get back to me.
Lakers Suq

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:06 pm

When we WIN the 4 peat come back to me
BECAUSE WE WILL FOUR PEAT
TAKE MY WORD ON IT.......
15 MORE WINS TILL QUATROW!!!!!!!!!
AND YEAH I WOULD NOT CALL THOSE GUYS BUMS
FISH HAD 23 POINTS LAST NIGHT
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Suq on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:14 pm

When we WIN the 4 peat come back to me

I guess there won't be any need to come back.

AND YEAH I WOULD NOT CALL THOSE GUYS BUMS
FISH HAD 23 POINTS LAST NIGHT

Troy Hudson is lighting up Fisher, and Hudson is a bum too. You figure it out.

Is that the best you've got? I'm disappointed.

ps- SHOUTING WON'T HELP SILLY STATEMENTS!
[/quote]
Lakers Suq

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:17 pm

all i gotta say, is 15 more wins.
watch it. :man11:
thats all i have to say
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Suq on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:22 pm

all i gotta say, is 15 more wins.

:man8:
Lakers Suq

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:28 pm

Hey "LS" your an idiot! [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] your comment on what decides wins a players point or a teams points!! Laker fans count trophies!! Take that back to cowtown!! " GOT MILK "
MIKEDOG

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:33 pm

In reply to your shaq free thorw statement
i would assume your a kings fan cause you didnt read all that i said

unlike webber who missed 2 free throws against nuggets this yyear, lucky he got that trey, but bottom line is, he didnt make those free throws, period!
SEE YOU IN THE WCF QUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!
lalalalal say all you want, webber makes his free throws anytime BUT when it counts! so lalalalal
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Suq on Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:55 pm

Not all Laker-haters are Kings fans.

Come on people, I was told ya'll could run some smack on this board. I'll check back tomorrow and see if anyone else can put together something good together.
Lakers Suq

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:03 pm

yeah i forgot the whole league except the lakers cant wait till someone finally knocks the lakers off their throne!
:man10: and that aint gonna happen this year, check back latah :man11:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:05 pm

I apologize calling you a Sac Town fan. I know there is nothing worse! I just assumed you had to be because of all the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] or cow [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] which ever you prefer.
MIKEDOG

Postby clublakers on Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:02 pm

Damn ya'll, Lakers Suq had got some run. Ya'll step in and give Mikedog and E some support. This could be some good mess.

I wish I could completely disagree with all of it, but I must say that Kobe's assists aren't flukes. Not even close. They are hard-earned and he has great court awareness. If they didn't simply dump the rock into the post on half of the posessions then Kobe's assists would double.
Last edited by clublakers on Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:15 pm

Lakers Suq wrote:Yeah, I noticed all of the "Got Game" banners hanging up in the rafters in LA. Luckily getting dropped like a Mike Tyson chump-opponent in the first round this season won't tarnish the Lakers' legacy a bit.

More like...We hang championship banners, not Pacific Division banners, like the Queens, (who we talkin bout)

Don't try to compare him to another stiff. Compare either of them to any of 90% of the NBA players in the league and get back to me.

More like... Try comparing the highest scorer of the Queen to the 2nd highest scorer of the Lakers... At least I'm givin Weeebbber the benefit of the doubt, not comparing him to Kobe....

If you or I ball-hogged all game long, we would accidentally get a decent amount of assists as well. Shaq gets a ton of boards, but that isn't because he's a good rebounder. He's just there taking up space when the rock comes off the rim. I myself don't really believe Kobe is self centered. He's a freakin' warrior, but has a lot of growing to do in order to help his team win on a regular basis. His games are too schitzophrinic to provide stability to a team that requires a leader game in and game out. Kobe's Shaqless teams (when Shaq isn't in the mood to play) have a losing record. By month, year, and career. Period.

Shaq gets tons of boards cuz he's inside the paint. Kobe rarely nowadays gets the green light from Phil to do what he wants...The Last time this happened he droped 42 on the Wiz in the 1st half of the game...Now Kobe is asked to be the creater cuz he can basically create open looks for others. Kobe can provide stability when he's asked to do the same from night in and night out, which Phil isn't asking of him...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:49 pm

You go girl!

Yeah, just imagine this, Phil gives the green light to Kobe AND Shaq
then we'd be seeing the real lakers :man1: the real lakers that are hungry 4 QUATROW!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby clublakers on Sat Apr 26, 2003 5:46 am

Guys, step back and check out the form by LakersGyrl2003. Quote.. smack! Quote.. smack! That's how it's done.

The female persuation is carrying our sad butts around here men. Step up. Good work LG2k3.

Kobe rarely nowadays gets the green light from Phil to do what he wants...The Last time this happened he droped 42 on the Wiz in the 1st half of the game

Point well made... Kobe's game is indeed schitzo (per Lakers Suq), but not by Kobe's intention. Phil is the reason. Shaq is by default Phil's leader... hence our soft defense and overwhelming apathy about every-other game we play.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Reddy on Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:23 am

Yep, lets face it, we're not playing to our best right now, we just arent trying hard enough.
But now that the Lakers know this game is a must win, They JUST NEED to come out 100%.
then we will win it. the laker squad knows how crucial tomorows game is, we need to go out there and play our best for 48 minutes, we gotta start dominating from the opening tip.
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion