WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Re: WMC 12/13: Kobe down, happy now play the right way? (43-37)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:13 pm

WMC: All the fans that continued to knock the one of two players who bring it every single night, Kobe. When no one had energy, Kobe does. When others don't believe we can win, Kobe does. When we don't have a PG, Kobe does. When someone needs to be defended late, Kobe does. When Lakers fans want our team to win the game and put it all on the line, Kobe does.

Play the right way? Pass the torch? He needs to not take it on is shoulders? blah, blah, blah.... and fricken blah.

Kobe goes down and I immediately thought of how happy some of you would probably be deep down.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 pm

WMC: injuries won't leave us alone.
kobe hurt.
defense was nauseating.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby DarthRekal on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm

damnit KOBE.. i blame kobes injury on DANTONI too :mad1: :bang:
Lakers Motto: HOF Guards, We MAKE 'Em... HOF Centers, We TAKE 'Em
DarthRekal
Cookie Monster

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Maybe the FO will get a bench next year so we don't have to run Kobe into the ground. :freak2:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby gill on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Maybe the FO will get a bench next year so we don't have to run Kobe into the ground. :freak2:

Or a coach that knows how to manage minutes well and has a rotation of more than 7 players.

I admit, I was fine with the hiring at first... but the way he ran this old arse team to the ground this season... especially Kobe... I've had enough.
gill

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 pm

gill wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Maybe the FO will get a bench next year so we don't have to run Kobe into the ground. :freak2:

Or a coach that knows how to manage minutes well and has a rotation of more than 7 players.

I admit, I was fine with the hiring at first... but the way he ran this old arse team to the ground this season... especially Kobe... I've had enough.

Why is Kobe playing so much?

It's not like we are just blatantly sitting 6th man of the year candidates on the end of the bench.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby TaniBoyz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

thanks MDA
thanks Jimmy

:bang:
TaniBoyz

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

new WMC: there's a chance we may have just watched the last game played by kobe bryant.
lakersyunowin

Postby BDG on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Great win but ...

OK THIS SEASON IS OFFICIALLY CURSED.

WORST SEASON EVER.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Anyone with half a f'n brain knows that MDA has been running Kobe into the ground.

Even after Kobe got hurt TWICE seriously in this game, he STILL kept him in.

This falls squarely on the shoulders of MDA and Jim Buss for hiring this f'n clown.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby gill on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 pm

BDG wrote:Anyone with half a f'n brain knows that MDA has been running Kobe into the ground.

This falls squarely on the shoulders of MDA and Jim Buss for hiring this f'n clown.

Vitti was already talking to him on the sidelines to take him out as Kobe was limping. Still kept him in there. Now that just truly disgusted me.
gill

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:50 pm

gill wrote:
BDG wrote:Anyone with half a f'n brain knows that MDA has been running Kobe into the ground.

Vitti was already talking to him on the sidelines to take him out as Kobe was limping. Still kept him in there. Now that just truly disgusted me.

MDA is a f***ing moron.
lakersyunowin

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:56 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:Kobe goes down and I immediately thought of how happy some of you would probably be deep down.

That's what you thought of immediately? You had CL posters on your mind when he went down? Wow. How weird is this? I was thinking of Kobe and hoping for the best ... That was my immediate thought.

If anything, this just shows that you do not get it. Nobody is going to be happy about this. How can you honestly believe that just because people have voiced a desire for more passing that they would be happy to know he is done for season? I don't buy it. You're just provoking.
JGC

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm

JGC wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:Kobe goes down and I immediately thought of how happy some of you would probably be deep down.

That's what you thought of immediately? You had CL posters on your mind when he went down? Wow. How weird is this? I was thinking of Kobe and hoping for the best ... That was my immediate thought.

If anything, this just shows that you do not get it. Nobody is going to be happy about this. How can you honestly believe that just because people have voiced a desire for more passing that they would be happy to know he is done for season? I don't buy it. You're just provoking.

shut up. Plain and simple. Im in no mood for your crap. Many posters have done nothing but complain about this guy going all out to get this team to the playoffs. Now he is out. Congrats. I personally don't care what you buy, what you think, who you cry too about me not being nice for saying "shut up."

Just like with Doc Browns comment you jumped in to comment so you must feel it is you. You don't get it. Now you can get lost as far as I am concerened.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Juronimo on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:20 pm

BDG wrote:Great win but ...

WORST SEASON EVER.

That's an understatement. This is just horrible, beyond words. And the thread title is completely f'd up and uncalled for. What is the point of this thread title? Seriously?

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:22 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
JGC wrote:

shut up. Plain and simple. Im in no mood for your crap. Many posters have done nothing but complain about this guy going all out to get this team to the playoffs. Now he is out. Congrats. I personally don't care what you buy, what you think, who you cry too about me not being nice for saying "shut up."

Just like with Doc Browns comment you jumped in to comment so you must feel it is you. You don't get it. Now you can get lost as far as I am concerened.

You feel like it is appropriate to come in here and tell people that they're happy Kobe suffered an injury like this and then when they respond you tell them to shut up and you don't want to hear their crap?

And you're congratulating me about Kobe's injury?

Classy move.
JGC

Postby JGC on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Juronimo wrote:
BDG wrote:Great win but ...

WORST SEASON EVER.

That's an understatement. This is just horrible, beyond words. And the thread title is completely f'd up and uncalled for. What is the point of this thread title? Seriously?

The same guy who made that thread title congratulated me on Kobe's injury. It says a lot. What it says, is to each his own. But for me, it says a lot.
JGC

Postby therealdeal on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

ENOUGH ALL OF YOU.

Your anger is misdirected, but if you continue like this action will be taken. Focus your anger and frustration where it really needs to be focused. If you cannot be civil, all of you, then please leave for the night and return when you're able.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Re: WMC 12/13: (43-37)

Postby Weezy on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 am

My WMC, thinking Kobe was ok twice and then him not being ok in the end. When he hurt his knee I thought it was a torn mcl or something, but he got up and we were relieved. Then he came up gimpy later and it was breath holding time, but he kept playing, so again another mini roller coaster. THEN, he went down, and it was like "no, not again, not 3 times in one game", it was like being relieved over and over and in the end there was no relief, false hope if that makes sense.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:17 am

I just had a very strange feeling in this game when Kobe got injured the second time. For some reason I started to get this feeling like this might be the last time we ever see Kobe Bryant play. In my head I didn't actually believe this was the case, but it was almost comical that it kept happening that I couldn't help but let it start to seep in. When MDA didn't take Kobe out after the second one I just knew we were pushing our luck and that something terrible was about to happen.

Kobe always gets up. 99% of the time when he goes down I'm confident he's just going to walk it off and get right back to playing. This time the game officially broke him.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby GNC on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:21 am

Worst season ever... You think it cannot get worse and it does.. :man5:
GNC

Postby OX1947 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:25 am

GNC wrote:Worst season ever... You think it cannot get worse and it does.. :man5:

I sure could use that gorgeous thing in your avatar right now.
OX1947

Postby Lakerjones on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:25 am

GNC wrote:Worst season ever... You think it cannot get worse and it does.. :man5:

QFT, GNC. :bang:
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby dmaul on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:29 am

^ thank god it's almost over. Then we can start the process of forgetting and all that's left is hope for better days ahead.
dmaul

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:40 am

MDA is , and has always been, my WMC.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion