WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby C0TT0NCANDY on Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Mike Brown is a real douchebag.... he never had any sort of direction he wanted to kill the team and throw them in the grave yard.
User avatar
C0TT0NCANDY

 
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: SILVER & GOLD

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby therealdeal on Wed May 08, 2013 3:23 pm

C0TT0NCANDY wrote:Mike Brown is a real douchebag....

No he isn't. He's a good person and a nice guy. He just isn't a good coach.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu May 09, 2013 4:08 pm

therealdeal wrote:
C0TT0NCANDY wrote:Mike Brown is a real douchebag....

No he isn't. He's a good person and a nice guy. He just isn't a good coach.

This. Makes me wonder how old C0TT0NCANDY is and his maturity level
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Rooscooter on Thu May 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Battle Tested20 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
C0TT0NCANDY wrote:Mike Brown is a real douchebag....

No he isn't. He's a good person and a nice guy. He just isn't a good coach.

This. Makes me wonder how old C0TT0NCANDY is and his maturity level


I'm past the wondering stage..... Double digits would surprise me.
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 23048
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
C0TT0NCANDY wrote:Mike Brown is a real douchebag....

No he isn't. He's a good person and a nice guy. He just isn't a good coach.

This. Makes me wonder how old C0TT0NCANDY is and his maturity level


I'm past the wondering stage..... Double digits would surprise me.


yes. I let me see...agree.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 30704
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Lakerjones on Fri May 10, 2013 9:24 am

C0TT0NCANDY wrote:Mike Brown is a real douchebag.... he never had any sort of direction he wanted to kill the team and throw them in the grave yard.


^^ This is literally one of the silliest posts I've ever read. Mike Brown is so far from this accusation that it's just ridiculous to hear this. The guy is a nice guy, a good guy who tried his best but was in over his head here. I was one of his loudest critics here in CL regarding his coaching, but I would never question his character as a person. Just watch some interviews with him. Very well spoken, thoughtful guy. Just not the right fit at all, IMO, for the Lakers head coaching position.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15234
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby The Rock on Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Gonna be spending the next 3 days in Dallas. Gonna wear my Laker jacket lets see what kind of response I get Lol its mostly a football town though right??
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:36 am

The Rock wrote:Gonna be spending the next 3 days in Dallas. Gonna wear my Laker jacket lets see what kind of response I get Lol its mostly a football town though right??

say hi to C0TT0NCANDY and his Rockets friends for me

:man10:
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby lakerfan2 on Thu May 16, 2013 3:30 pm

The Rock wrote:Gonna be spending the next 3 days in Dallas. Gonna wear my Laker jacket lets see what kind of response I get Lol its mostly a football town though right??


mostly, but you'll get some mavericks flack too. they did sweep us, but ask them about the playoffs this year.
#OURHOUSE
User avatar
lakerfan2

 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby The Rock on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Not a big deal but just to show how bad 2012/2013 has been...the Lakers traded Chris Mihm for a 2013 2nd round draft pick from Memphis. If it lands anywwhere in the top 55 it belongs to Memphis otherwise it goes to Lakers. And guess where the that pick landed? 55th :bang:

Not saying 2nd rounders pan out to be great talents but we can use all the picks we can get
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19992
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:37 pm

WMC: The season isn't over. We need to get back to Lakers recovery.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 30704
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Weezy on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Didn't know where else to put this, but I thought it had to be shared, shocked me

@KevinDing: Good time to remind that 5 guys on cover of Lakers' 2012-13 media guide (DH, PG, MWP, KB, SN) didn't win a single game starting together.


That is just, wow, nightmare season. Here's hoping all we complain about this season is on the court stuff, maybe bad defense, some chucking, and not infighting and chemistry issues all damn season.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby MadMax on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:37 pm

wow, that is just....insane. last season really was just a nightmare. I'm glad it's over.
User avatar
MadMax

 
Posts: 13890
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: The Beach Cities

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby gill on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:38 pm

I hope the clown took whatever jinxed us last year with him to houston
User avatar
gill

 
Posts: 19354
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Canada

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Chemistry is going to be fine this season and that's going to fix a lot of our problems.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 am

therealdeal wrote:Chemistry is going to be fine this season and that's going to fix a lot of our problems.

I agree, but I think this is the wrong thread to post this in. It's too positive for this thread
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11705
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 am

Weezy wrote:Didn't know where else to put this, but I thought it had to be shared, shocked me

@KevinDing: Good time to remind that 5 guys on cover of Lakers' 2012-13 media guide (DH, PG, MWP, KB, SN) didn't win a single game starting together.


That is just, wow, nightmare season. Here's hoping all we complain about this season is on the court stuff, maybe bad defense, some chucking, and not infighting and chemistry issues all damn season.


How many games did they start together though ? Five ?
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6428
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Mr_Hollywood_Line on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 am

gill wrote:I hope the clown took whatever jinxed us last year with him to houston


Sorry - Jim Buss is still in L.A.
Image
User avatar
Mr_Hollywood_Line

 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:07 pm
Location: The Low Post

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Mr_Hollywood_Line wrote:
gill wrote:I hope the clown took whatever jinxed us last year with him to houston


Sorry - Jim Buss is still in L.A.


yes lets keep blaiming Jim.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 30704
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby Mr_Hollywood_Line on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:34 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Mr_Hollywood_Line wrote:
gill wrote:I hope the clown took whatever jinxed us last year with him to houston


Sorry - Jim Buss is still in L.A.


yes lets keep blaiming Jim.


He's almost single-handedly responsible for the demise of this franchise, so yes.
The article on 12 ways Jim Buss destroyed the Lakers is spot-on and spells it out quite clearly.
Image
User avatar
Mr_Hollywood_Line

 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun May 30, 2004 10:07 pm
Location: The Low Post

Re: WMC 12/13: Mercy kill. (0-4)

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Mr_Hollywood_Line wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Mr_Hollywood_Line wrote:
gill wrote:I hope the clown took whatever jinxed us last year with him to houston


Sorry - Jim Buss is still in L.A.


yes lets keep blaiming Jim.


He's almost single-handedly responsible for the demise of this franchise, so yes.
The article on 12 ways Jim Buss destroyed the Lakers is spot-on and spells it out quite clearly.

sounds great.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 30704
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.