Kobe Bryant Discussion: Reason for Lakers downfall?

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby trodgers on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Looked good first half. I didn't watch the fourth. Play by Play looked bad.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46636
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

trodgers wrote:Looked good first half. I didn't watch the fourth. Play by Play looked bad.


You got the jist of it. :man10:
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby Armani on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 pm

He's looking gassed in the 4th... this can't be good. :man6:
Image
User avatar
Armani

 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby odom1year on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 pm

The only surprising thing tonight is Kobe is being outscored by another Lakers.
odom1year

 
Posts: 3390
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:33 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm

lakerswiz wrote:did we win?

didn't think so.


lol, why even write that? Doesnt add to your point, doesnt really mean anything.

Plus my original question still stands.
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby GoldenKnight on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Looked way gassed, this isn't 05/06 anymore, Kobe stands no shot with only Nash & scrubs on the floor.
Image

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
User avatar
GoldenKnight

 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Kobe haters are pathetic and sad human beings. :man10:
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby trodgers on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

That was one of the strangest posts I've ever seen here.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46636
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

lakerswiz wrote:I answered that.

We didn't win. I am not overreacting.

It's the same crap Kobe has done his whole career.

BIG GAME! INJURIES TO EVERYONE! The whole world expects Kobe to put on a show.

Nope, it's that same facilitator crap that he's tried to pull so many times. Stop it. You are not a facilitator.

So what do we get? A deficit, then Kobe hero ball, and then a loss.

And it's HILARIOUS to me how I can't be critical of him for a 4th quarter in which ANY OTHER PLAYER would be chastised to all high hell simply because he had some good games earlier this year.

That is not how it works buddy.

He played like crap in the 4th. That is a fact. And the way y'all react when someone gets upset for the way Kobe played in 1 quarter is pathetic. I only spoke about one quarter. One quarter. HELL! It wasn't even a whole quarter, it was 10 minutes. In which he played terrible.

And y'all catch feelings?

:man10:
Again, I think everyone agree's that he had a bad game.

But as your post clearly demonstrates, you're overreacting. He didnt have a great game. We had a lot of other problems too.

Be mad if you want, this season's frustrating. Just try to stay grounded, people will respect your opinion more.
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby JGC on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

phoenixrisingla wrote:
lakerswiz wrote:I answered that.

We didn't win. I am not overreacting.

It's the same crap Kobe has done his whole career.

BIG GAME! INJURIES TO EVERYONE! The whole world expects Kobe to put on a show.

Nope, it's that same facilitator crap that he's tried to pull so many times. Stop it. You are not a facilitator.

So what do we get? A deficit, then Kobe hero ball, and then a loss.

And it's HILARIOUS to me how I can't be critical of him for a 4th quarter in which ANY OTHER PLAYER would be chastised to all high hell simply because he had some good games earlier this year.

That is not how it works buddy.

He played like crap in the 4th. That is a fact. And the way y'all react when someone gets upset for the way Kobe played in 1 quarter is pathetic. I only spoke about one quarter. One quarter. HELL! It wasn't even a whole quarter, it was 10 minutes. In which he played terrible.

And y'all catch feelings?

:man10:
Again, I think everyone agree's that he had a bad game.

But as your post clearly demonstrates, you're overreacting. He didnt have a great game. We had a lot of other problems too.

Be mad if you want, this season's frustrating. Just try to stay grounded, people will respect your opinion more.


How ironic. I thought Kobe was pretty good for MOST of the game. Got a little carried away there in the 3rd quarter and some of the 4th but overall, I thought offensively he played within the team concept for most of night. I mean we put up 112 points with a bunch of nobodies.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:26 pm

^^ I meant a bad game compared to how he's played this season overall. It certainly wasnt a horrible game.

I really like how he was distributing early and only looking for his shot in flow. But then others started missing and he tried to take over but never got a good rhythm going in my inturpretation.
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby JGC on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

phoenixrisingla wrote:^^ I meant a bad game compared to how he's played this season overall. It certainly wasnt a horrible game.

I really like how he was distributing early and only looking for his shot in flow. But then others started missing and he tried to take over but never got a good rhythm going in my inturpretation.


Yeah I agree. You could see he was getting more aggressive late in the 3rd. The first time I noticed he did what I call the black hole offense was around 5:14 mark in the 3rd quarter. That's where he dribbles, dribbles, dribbles, and pretty spends most of the shot clock trying to get his own shot off. A couple times it led to him having to pass out of it and leaving it with a few seconds left an in Morris' hands. Nothing ever good comes out of those possessions but at least he didn't have many of them tonight.

I never like it when he tries to take over when others start missing. I think that shows a lack of trust. But I really liked the way he played in the first half. Couldn't stand his defense though. Basically, the opposing SG is a lock for 20 pts it seems like.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby borri on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Why are people here?

Defense thread --------> Or Create a thread about Defense ---------->
User avatar
borri

 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:16 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby JGC on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:57 pm

borri wrote:Why are people here?

Defense thread --------> Or Create a thread about Defense ---------->


Huh?
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby CarolinaLakerFan on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 pm

lakerswiz wrote:I answered that.

We didn't win. I am not overreacting.

It's the same crap Kobe has done his whole career.

BIG GAME! INJURIES TO EVERYONE! The whole world expects Kobe to put on a show.

Nope, it's that same facilitator crap that he's tried to pull so many times. Stop it. You are not a facilitator.

So what do we get? A deficit, then Kobe hero ball, and then a loss.

And it's HILARIOUS to me how I can't be critical of him for a 4th quarter in which ANY OTHER PLAYER would be chastised to all high hell simply because he had some good games earlier this year.

That is not how it works buddy.

He played like crap in the 4th. That is a fact. And the way y'all react when someone gets upset for the way Kobe played in 1 quarter is pathetic. I only spoke about one quarter. One quarter. HELL! It wasn't even a whole quarter, it was 10 minutes. In which he played terrible.

And y'all catch feelings?

:man10:


:bow: Getting a little sick of Kobe's crap. I knew we'd see "facilitator Kobe" tonight. So predictable. That way he can show his teammates how inept they are. He'll jack up 30 shots next game. Guaranteed.
Magic Johnson: The most complete player in NBA history!
User avatar
CarolinaLakerFan

 
Posts: 1048
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby Armani on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:49 pm

The post is fundamentally wrong, though. The Lakers put up 60 points on board with Kobe facilitating. So this "Kobe is not a facilitator" theory is just BS. They were up by 2. It was working, believe it or not.
Image
User avatar
Armani

 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 am

ruined a crazy accomplishment for him.
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 am

lakerswiz wrote:I answered that.

We didn't win. I am not overreacting.

It's the same crap Kobe has done his whole career.

BIG GAME! INJURIES TO EVERYONE! The whole world expects Kobe to put on a show.

Nope, it's that same facilitator crap that he's tried to pull so many times. Stop it. You are not a facilitator.

So what do we get? A deficit, then Kobe hero ball, and then a loss.

And it's HILARIOUS to me how I can't be critical of him for a 4th quarter in which ANY OTHER PLAYER would be chastised to all high hell simply because he had some good games earlier this year.

That is not how it works buddy.

He played like crap in the 4th. That is a fact. And the way y'all react when someone gets upset for the way Kobe played in 1 quarter is pathetic. I only spoke about one quarter. One quarter. HELL! It wasn't even a whole quarter, it was 10 minutes. In which he played terrible.

And y'all catch feelings?

:man10:


stop it man. once kobe is gone you have to regret sorry excuse of a fan you are. nothing more to say.

if kobe goes off and scores it s like blah he shoots to much doesn t involve his teammates and if hr passes the ball :mad1: :bang: you say blah he is to passive . so choose what you have to say but don t come up with the same [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] evry game . like i said you are a bad excuse of a fan
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby SK8 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 am

The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
User avatar
SK8

 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:40 am

lakerswiz wrote:You need to find some things in life that are more important than Kobe Bryant.


You have to be joking. Most ironic post I've seen this year. :man10: :man10:

I suggest you say the sentence you just posted to yourself 20 times in the mirror every morning.
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:59 am

You need to find some things in life that are more important than Kobe Bryant.

You need to find other players toi complain about because based on this season so far he is pretty much expempt from all critiques for the rest of the year. Metta too. The 2 players that actually bring it night in and night out have earned the rest of the season free of complaints because we are screwed regardless but we should show props to the players that at least tried. Nash was hurt so he is pretty much exempt too.

The pansie Pau and the overhyped Dwight on the other hand desreve compaints up to WAZOO that should be endless and Dantoni should just cliff dive without a chute as far as I'm concerned (anything to get him away from the NBA forever) because those 3 along with the FO are where the blame lies this year for the biggest bust of a team in NBA history. Maybe next year all the Kobe complainers can come out in force because as far as I see it if he gave up now and started playin like dog poo I wouldn't complain because if no one else is going to bring it why should you? (Don't say money or pride btw because all players should play for that but don't and its only fair that everyone on the team bring similar effort or none at all)
User avatar
ojdidit123

 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby phoenixrisingla on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:02 am

lakerswiz wrote:
phoenixrisingla wrote:
lakerswiz wrote:You need to find some things in life that are more important than Kobe Bryant.


You have to be joking. Most ironic post I've seen this year. :man10: :man10:

I suggest you say the sentence you just posted to yourself 20 times in the mirror every morning.

I suggest you learn what ironic means.


IRONIC - A troll who was ranting and raving about Kobe's game IMMEDIATELY after the buzzer last night and is constantly spaming the board with his I-hate-kobe agenda, asking someone else to focus on something besides Kobe.

IRONIC.

Please just stop. I have a feeling you dont even have the self respect to realize how embarrassing this is for you.
Image
User avatar
phoenixrisingla

 
Posts: 2277
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:49 am
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA!

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:04 am

IRONIC - A troll who was ranting and raving about Kobe's game IMMEDIATELY after the buzzer last night and is constantly spaming the board with his I-hate-kobe agenda, asking someone else to focus on something besides Kobe.

IRONIC.

Please just stop. I have a feeling you dont even have the self respect to realize how embarrassing this is for you.

:bow:
User avatar
ojdidit123

 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby 432J on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 am

this thread.....

Image
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4784
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Kobe Bryant Discussion: ten 30pt game streak

Postby SK8 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:14 am

Kobe Bryant passed John Havlicek last night for most missed FG in NBA history -- 15,296 (includes postseason).


ouh wow....

and btw, i'm not a hater.
The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
User avatar
SK8

 
Posts: 1507
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.