Kobe Thread: Bucher- Kobe = Father of Team USA Success p.819

Re: Kobe Discussion: Went Through Full Practice (593)

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:31 pm

KareemTheGreat33 wrote:Offensively Kobe is still a juggler knot but he can't be a two way player anymore. Too many gambles on defense and we got burned because unfortunately the guys he was guarding didn't miss their open looks. Some games it works, some games like this one it doesn't.

Kobe can still play elite defense, but you're right. He can't do both anymore. It's either one or the other at this point in his career. The PG's kill us; Parker, CP3, Lawson, and most recently John Wall. Ron Artest came on board when Kobe turned 30 and had the responsibility to guard the opposing teams best player. Now, Ron has trouble staying in front of the quicker perimeter players.

It's my sincere belief that we need an Avery Bradley type of player on this team; even an Iman Shumpert. We need somebody who can guard these elite PG & SG's and make them work for every basket. That will relieve Kobe of the responsibility and allow us to play man on man as opposed to somebody easily breaking down our defense every possession.
dwighthowardsdad

Postby Maluco Beleza on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:54 am

The Original 81 wrote:
dwighthowardsdad wrote:
v1n5anity wrote:At $30 mill a year, Kobe just isn't worth the price. He gets his stats, but he just doesn't play good team basketball. LeBron is exposing how Kobe's bball IQ isn't as high as people think.

Kobe plays the set up guy for 2 quarters, the Wizards adjust, he continues to try to be Magic out there, turns it over a bunch of times, and then John Wall just mutilates them.

Then predictably in the 4th quarter, the Lakers completely get away from what was successful(using Howard in pick and roll, and if he didnt get deep catches off the roll, someone on the perimeter was open from the extra defender trying to shut off the pass to him), and Kobe goes into Kobe system mode and kills their offence. So fun to watch.

But worse, he kept trying to pre rotate to the roll man defensively, leaving Ariza multiple times for wide open shots. Wall was playing with Kobe in the 4th, looking as if he was going to make the easy pass to the closest target, and then skip passing it to the corner for wide open 3s from Ariza.

Kobe cost the Lakers this game. Plain and simple. And its really quite embarrassing how stubborn he is on both sides of the ball. If he was a top level player, he'd have this team in a much better position than 8th. I know a lot of it is coaching too, but you put any of the other top 5 players in his place and there's no way they're not at least a 5th seed in the West.

Let's amnesty him.

Agreed. I think Vince Carter would be an adequate replacement.

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Maluco Beleza

Postby therealdeal on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

v1n5anity wrote:
Jazzygirl205 wrote:
v1n5anity wrote:You guys have no argument :man10: . It's okay. I don't like admitting it either. But Kobe ain't that good anymore.

Some of you guys need to stop being dramatic. Before the injury this guy had back to back 40+ 10+ assists games, he lead the league in scoring last season, and lead it for a brief time this season.

Yeah he gets his stats.

yeah he gets his stats while the team wins f***ing games. I could be wrong, but this is the first or second time they've lost two in a row since the All-Star break. This is without Kobe in the lineup for the first loss in Phoenix.

He played the same f***ing way through the times when the Lakers were playing some of the best ball they've played in years and where the hell were you then? Where the hell were you talking about how we aren't going to win with him playing that way? Before Atlanta we'd won game after game with him playing that way. Before he went down with an ankle injury we won game after game with him playing the EXACT same way he was playing against the Wizards. He gets hurt, doesn't have the lift to carry his s***ty teammates that help blow an 18 point lead and yet now we aren't going to win anything with him playing this way and we all he does is get stats?

That's the worst f***ing argument I've ever read. I stayed away from this place for 3 days because of a couple of the posts I read in here after that loss. Kobe was absolutely in the thick of responsibility for losing that game, but to say all of these ridiculous things is insulting.

Did he try to do too much at the end of the Wizards game? Absolutely. But that does not in any correlate to the way he's played since the All-Star break and in no way should they be connected. To try to dismiss his 40/12 efforts as "getting stats" even though they came in victories and help galvanize the team is so f***ing insulting to this team and to this site's intelligence.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

while he can't be a two way player, he can't also just be leaving his guy open daring them to shoot either. I know it works with the "I'll respect your shot when you start making them mentality" but the amt of space he allows and the how he cheats, its just ridiculous. Pretty much puts the whole team in a bad place because they have to come help off their man to try and cover Kobe's guy and that leads to just someone else being wide open.
khmrP

Postby GoldenKnight on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 am

I just hope he doesn't shoot 41 times tonight...

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby 7cody on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 pm

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T "KEEP IT REAL"

Sometimes the truth has to hurt in order to be effective.

Kobe is my favorite player but I have accepted him for who he is years ago. I don't know why certain members here, including some moderators, can't do the same thing.

Get over it. He's not the best. That doesn't mean he can't be the most skilled, the most fun to watch, or your favorite player. He also has very, very low IQ and plays the game the wrong way - meaning that he does not make the right plays and do what is best for this team.

I still watch all of Kobe's games. I just don't get mad when the 5-24 shooting happens. If you want the game winners and hero shots that are fun to watch, then you HAVE to accept the several 5-24 shooting nights in between.

But seriously, you have this much talent, and you can't play the best way for your team? You can't make the right play? You STILL don't want to play defense? And.... 8th seed? Kobe is amazing, but he's also incredibly overrated.

Bleh, whatever, Kobe is good enough to play a stupid game and still dominate. That's amazing. You're pretty damn good, and fun to watch when you're not bricking like crazy. You're the only player that is good enough to get yours without reading and reacting to the defense. You're so good you don't even have to make the best decisions and can still score a high PPG at 45%. And luckily, you've generally had a good enough team to do your thing and still win lots of games and championships.
7cody

Postby 7cody on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:11 pm

khmrP wrote:while he can't be a two way player, he can't also just be leaving his guy open daring them to shoot either. I know it works with the "I'll respect your shot when you start making them mentality" but the amt of space he allows and the how he cheats, its just ridiculous. Pretty much puts the whole team in a bad place because they have to come help off their man to try and cover Kobe's guy and that leads to just someone else being wide open.

Kobe is strong and athletic enough to play two ways for 35 minutes. He's a professional athlete for crying out loud. It's a matter of effort.
7cody

Postby Weezy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 pm

7cody wrote:WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T "KEEP IT REAL"

Kobe is my favorite player but I have accepted him for who he is years ago. I don't know why certain members here, including some moderators, can't do the same thing.

Get over it. He's not the best. That doesn't mean he can't be the most skilled, the most fun to watch, or your favorite player. He also has very, very low IQ and plays the game the wrong way - meaning that he does not make the right plays and do what is best for this team.

I still watch all of Kobe's games. I just don't get mad when the 5-24 shooting happens. If you want the game winners and hero shots that are fun to watch, then you HAVE to accept the several 5-24 shooting nights in between.

But seriously, you have this much talent, and you can't play the best way for your team? You can't make the right play? You STILL don't want to play defense? And.... 8th seed? Kobe is amazing, but he's also incredibly overrated.

Bleh, whatever, Kobe is good enough to play a stupid game and still dominate. That's amazing. You're pretty damn good, and fun to watch when you're not bricking like crazy. You're the only player that is good enough to get yours without reading and reacting to the defense. You're so good you don't even have to make the best decisions and can still score a high PPG at 45%. And luckily, you've generally had a good enough team to do your thing and still win lots of games and championships.

I'm kinda confused as to the point of this post, or who it's aimed at or arguing against. First you say we need to accept Kobe for who he is, which is then all based on your opinion, and along the way you throw out "including some moderators", as if moderators opinions need to be a certain set way simply because they moderate the site, try to keep the place clean, civil, organized and run by the rules. Not really sure why their opinions need to be thrown in as if they need to see the "truth" and accept it or are homers, or why they can't be homers yet still mods. I'm a mod, I love my team, I've loved many players along the way, I've defended some simply because they're Lakers and they're on my team, I've been a homer at times, so what?

That said, to the main point, Kobe not being the best, not having a high basketball IQ, not playing the game the right way, being an athlete and being able to play offense AND defense but just not giving the effort, again, all your opinion. Again though, who are you arguing against? Who is saying Kobe is the best? I believe if you look around this forum you'll see most people saying that Kobe is not the best player in the NBA anymore, and that him being top 3-5 is more reasonable and even that is amazing in his 17th season.

As for him not playing the game "the right way", according to who, you? Because of one game where he goes ISO too many times down the stretch and misses the shots to get the win? Before that he had his points in the teens, a low shot count, 11 assists and was having a good all around game. Aside from that he's adjusted his game multiple times this season for what many considered to be the good of the team, what the team needed at the time. So how does he play the game the wrong way or not make the right plays for the team become true simply because you say it?

He plays the wrong way, he has low BBIQ, and he's overrated, yet he took his team to 3 Finals in a row a few years back, won two titles this way (not making the right plays all along the way apparently), and was the best player in the league without question for at least 7 years IMO. He won these titles with only one other All-Star player next to him in Pau, a guy that had never been out of the first round of the playoffs before he came here, and who if based on only NBA accomplishments probably isn't a hall of famer. But Kobe isn't that good, and is overrated, he only took a team to 2 titles with probably the least 'help' you can have doing it.

If you're talking only in the here and now, you're right, he's not the best, LeBron is now, but before he had this bad game Friday he had for the majority of the season carried our team in his 17th season. We're in the 8th seed now, and that alone says that Kobe isn't that good? Our injuries, pieces that haven't seem to fit, coaching turmoil, front office instability amid our owner dying all have little to do with that? He started off carrying us with scoring as usual, then he switched it up to playing defense on the best team's player for a stretch to try and get us wins which worked for a while. Then he switched it up again and started carrying us by playing PG and dishing out assists and running the team as well as anyone seemingly could. THEN we suffered more injuries so he went back to giving us scoring we needed and carrying us that way and we had like the 3rd best record in the league post-All-Star break, having amazing games of 40+ points and 12 and 11 assists back to back, then gets injured and tries to play through it to continue to help the team as always, but knows he can't go so he sits.

He comes back pretty quick from that injury and has a good first half, then a terrible 2nd half, especially on D, again in his 17th season on a bum ankle, yet that's just effort, he's old and injured yet not giving enough effort. Please, that's laughable. The defense he played was terrible, absolutely, but I really don't think it was because of a lack of effort, age catches up, add injury to it and you just can't do all you want to do. Sure he should stay with his man when his man is that hot, or just in general, but maybe that's not how they are being coached, we don't know that.

So again, who was your post directed at? Who is saying Kobe is "the best", what do you mean by the best, the best right now in the league, the best ever, the best SG, what do you mean? I don't really see anyone calling him any of those things other than the best at his position, and those that are usually blatantly say that they are homers and just dislike the other players in the NBA so why bother with them anyway? In the end I responded to your post because I just don't get it, don't get the point, don't get who you are going after. You want to say Kobe just isn't that good, has low BBIQ, is overrated, isn't "the best", that's fine, you have a right to your opinion, but don't come in here telling me it's "the truth" and I'm wrong if I can't accept it or I'm not "keeping it real" if I don't, please. Kobe's not the best in the league anymore, but again who's saying he is, and if they are who cares? Like you said I'll continue to watch the games and enjoy them, because he's a Laker and I'm a Laker fan, he's been my franchise's best player for a long time, been here 17 years and I'll never turn on the guy, I'll watch his career wind down and enjoy the ride, then move on to rooting for the next class of Lakers, nobody here needs to be lectured or educated on what Kobe is, we've all seen him for a long enough time to make up our own minds of what "the truth" is.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby LTLakerFan on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:10 pm

^^^^ EPIC :jam2:
LTLakerFan

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby last stand on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:41 pm

i think any post that offers a disclaimer about keeping it real should result in a special kind of punishment
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

Postby SpencerHarrison on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:46 pm

GUYS IMMA KEEP IT REAL:

... I actually do think Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Let that blow your mind.
SpencerHarrison

Postby Weezy on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

SpencerHarrison wrote:GUYS IMMA KEEP IT REAL:

... I actually do think Kobe is the best player in the NBA. Let that blow your mind.

I don't anymore, but I don't think he's THAT far behind like a lot of people say, I think he's top 3 still, but that's your opinion and you're entitled to it, doesn't mean you're not accepting "the truth". I should also add to my earlier post about us being an 8th seed for many circumstances, I didn't even mention the Dwight drama. Dwight's been not 100%, but he's also brought a lot of drama with uncertainty about his future, seemingly being unhappy a lot of the season, only bringing it when he felt like it for a good stretch there, he and Kobe have had their troubles from what we've seen. Dwight's been IMO mostly looking to his future, Kobe is trying to win in the here and now and has been killing himself trying while he still has time left in this league. I don't understand how circumstances like that hurting us all season are on Kobe, what more he could have tried to do to fix them, or how it makes him overrated or responsible for his team being an 8th seed. Without Kobe we most likely aren't even in the playoff picture at all this season. I'm not trying to hate on Dwight, just saying it is what it is, issues were definitely there for quite a while.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby gcclaker on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:02 pm

He also has very, very low IQ and plays the game the wrong way - meaning that he does not make the right plays and do what is best for this team.

So, as far as IQ 24 is on par with the likes of the Samaki Walkers, Kwame Browns in League history? As far as playing the right way...do you consider him like a Steve Francis? Latrell Sprewell perhaps? Heck...why not Stephon Marbury? Over the years, did he not develop an on-court synergy with Gasol with their pick and rolls? Wasn't Bryant also aware enough to find Horry or Fox or Shaw for those open threes? How about that Fisher guy? O'Neal also had many a dunk off nifty inside passes when he drove in to suck the defense right?

Seriously, you are short changing many posters [mods included] here who are MORE than aware of his propensity to force the issue or to be lax on defense. Now when he went on that Magic Mamba phase, 24 was lauded for it. When his teammates could not gather themselves or hit a cold spell, Bryant took matters into his own hands for better or for worse. There was much consternation after the Washington debacle about his desultory play so you can't say people are blind. Same for the Atlanta game too.

Weezy summed it up as far as what a train wreck this season has been and what Bryant has been dealing with. On the other side of the coin, if he had young, capable, fast, athletic teammates then he would have been shoe-horned to be "lucky" for that type of support. BTW, would you have enough trust to throw it to World Peace for an open shot when THAT is the ONLY option the defense will let you have?
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Keepin it Reeaaalll...

Postby Juronimo on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Re: Kobe Discussion: Keeping it really real... (597)

Postby SpencerHarrison on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

God I miss Chappelle's show... ARGH ARHG ARHG!
SpencerHarrison

Postby SpencerHarrison on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:40 pm

And yeah, Weezy I actually recognize that in terms of pure value, Kobe isn't tops. He's on the edge of retirement, how could he be?

I just think that as a player in singular moments, he has such a vast arsenal and iron will that doesn't seem matched in the rest of the league. KD and LeBron included. For lack of more eloquent phrasing, he's a bad man.
SpencerHarrison

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:15 pm

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T "KEEP IT REAL"

When Kobe shoots and makes it he is a God. WHen Kobe shoots and misses he is an idiot. WHen the team wins then Kobe didn't cost the game. When the team loses then it was Kobe's fault. Kobe is no longer the best of the best of the best anymore because there are at least 2 players that are better than him Lebron and KD according to those that know. That's just being real. Ya'll don't want to see it then ya'll is blind homers or haters or something in the middle.

But I love Kobe though cause he my favorite player of all time. For real. All those who keep it real know what Im talking about.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:20 pm

O EM GEE! Did somebody say he was overrated with low IQ? Anyone else with his reseme would not be considered overrated by any stretch, somehow Kobe is the only player dissected like this by fans and home fans alike.

All of this overracting in in dramatic fashion over one darn game is pathetic. This is the same man most of you pull out your cheerleader skirts like the rest of us for when he's willing us to the finals and a championship. Why so bipolar?

Trashing this man despite winning two of the last 5 championships recently, I don't get it? Even after half of the 3 peat team left, he still managed to win 2 titles. It's going beyond talking about his poor shooting nights which is understandable, but you all are discrediting him beyond the beyond almost insulting him like his contributions to the titles he brought here is worthless. I really don't get it?

Where were some of you during Spike Lee's Kobe doing work? Did you not see the detail? What right way does he need to play? I come on here and on most forums and see nitpicking regardless of how he plays, do you all even know what the right way is yourselves? I almost hate coming on here sometimes and on other forums.
Jazzygirl205

Re: Keepin it Reeaaalll...

Postby Battle Tested20 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Juronimo wrote:

:man10: :man10:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby v1n5anity on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm

therealdeal wrote:yeah he gets his stats while the team wins f***ing games. I could be wrong, but this is the first or second time they've lost two in a row since the All-Star break. This is without Kobe in the lineup for the first loss in Phoenix.

First all of all...calm down. Second, that's not the point at all. The point is Kobe tries to do too much in the clutch and a large majority of the time, he fails (in recent seasons). I have said this multiple times.

He played the same f***ing way through the times when the Lakers were playing some of the best ball they've played in years and where the hell were you then? Where the hell were you talking about how we aren't going to win with him playing that way?

I have said multiple times that Kobe isn't clutch anymore and his hero ball won't work.

Before Atlanta we'd won game after game with him playing that way. Before he went down with an ankle injury we won game after game with him playing the EXACT same way he was playing against the Wizards. He gets hurt, doesn't have the lift to carry his s***ty teammates that help blow an 18 point lead and yet now we aren't going to win anything with him playing this way and we all he does is get stats?

No. We won't win because basketball is a team game and he's really not good enough anymore to be shooting as much as he does in the clutch. Also, his D is terrible. How is the rest of the team supposed to respond when it's leader refuses to play disciplined D.

And yeah, him going off against bad teams isn't going to convince me that it's a winning strategy.

Did he try to do too much at the end of the Wizards game? Absolutely. But that does not in any correlate to the way he's played since the All-Star break and in no way should they be connected. To try to dismiss his 40/12 efforts as "getting stats" even though they came in victories and help galvanize the team is so f***ing insulting to this team and to this site's intelligence.

Yes, he had a few games where he bailed us out against bad teams. That's great and all, but I'm still not convinced it's a winning strategy against good teams. He doesn't understand balance. He doesn't understand the concept of team basketball. And until that changes (it won't), we will continue to be mediocre.

If you truly believe that Kobe should be ISOing every possession in clutch, I don't know what to tell you. It's not an efficient offense, and we won't go far with it.
v1n5anity

Postby Maluco Beleza on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

i have come to accept this as you have.
Maluco Beleza

Postby 7cody on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Damn, I'm getting burnt for the keep it real comment. I also mentioned the moderators when I shouldn't have. Both were probably stupid.

However, I did talk about a lot of things that no one has disputed so far. Weezy basically wrote an essay just to say that I didn't direct my comments at a specific person, and that he "wasn't sure why I was talking at all", so therefore I couldn't put in my 2 cents. He didn't actually dispute any of my arguments.

I know that all of us, when watching the Lakers, have several of those "what the hell are you doin" moments for Kobe. He makes such poor decisions. The low bball IQ was taking it a bit far, I think he knows better, he's just an entertainer first and foremost and plays for himself before the team. Maybe that isn't necessarily a bad thing. He's a hero baller. That means we are highly entertained when he takes over games, but we also have to suffer through and accept the several 5-24 shooting games.

Weezy doesn't know what I mean about making the right plays. Really, you're going to deny it? You know better. I know you do. Just watching this game alone, v the Warriors, he has failed to make the right play several times already. His transition threes, unability to find the open man when he faces double coverage, etc etc...

I have never doubted Kobe's skill, just his decision-making. No one can just go out and get theres, like Kobe can. No one is good enough for that. You can shut down LeBron, but he will get 20 assists and still win the game. All you can do to Kobe is lower his FG % a little bit and hope he has an off-night shooting wise. He's that damn good.

As far as wishing Kobe would change his game, not going to happen, I have accepted who he is.
7cody

Postby 7cody on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:55 pm

v1n5anity wrote:
therealdeal wrote:yeah he gets his stats while the team wins f***ing games. I could be wrong, but this is the first or second time they've lost two in a row since the All-Star break. This is without Kobe in the lineup for the first loss in Phoenix.

First all of all...calm down. Second, that's not the point at all. The point is Kobe tries to do too much in the clutch and a large majority of the time, he fails (in recent seasons). I have said this multiple times.

He played the same f***ing way through the times when the Lakers were playing some of the best ball they've played in years and where the hell were you then? Where the hell were you talking about how we aren't going to win with him playing that way?

I have said multiple times that Kobe isn't clutch anymore and his hero ball won't work.

Before Atlanta we'd won game after game with him playing that way. Before he went down with an ankle injury we won game after game with him playing the EXACT same way he was playing against the Wizards. He gets hurt, doesn't have the lift to carry his s***ty teammates that help blow an 18 point lead and yet now we aren't going to win anything with him playing this way and we all he does is get stats?

No. We won't win because basketball is a team game and he's really not good enough anymore to be shooting as much as he does in the clutch. Also, his D is terrible. How is the rest of the team supposed to respond when it's leader refuses to play disciplined D.

And yeah, him going off against bad teams isn't going to convince me that it's a winning strategy.

Yes, he had a few games where he bailed us out against bad teams. That's great and all, but I'm still not convinced it's a winning strategy against good teams. He doesn't understand balance. He doesn't understand the concept of team basketball. And until that changes (it won't), we will continue to be mediocre.

If you truly believe that Kobe should be ISOing every possession in clutch, I don't know what to tell you. It's not an efficient offense, and we won't go far with it.

I can't believe that you're preaching team ball and strong effort on defense, but yet this board is tearing you down like you're some kind of idiot.

They are allowed to believe that Kobe going iso every single play for the entire second half of the fourth quarter is the best thing for the team. It might be good entertainment, if he's good enough to close games out consistently, but he hasn't been able to do it consistently this year. That's not even something you should argue. Just laugh and move on... like really, they think that's the best way to play 5 on 5 basketball? Do they really believe that? Okay, no point in talking then.
7cody

Postby 7cody on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:WARNING - DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T "KEEP IT REAL"

When Kobe shoots and makes it he is a God. WHen Kobe shoots and misses he is an idiot. WHen the team wins then Kobe didn't cost the game. When the team loses then it was Kobe's fault. Kobe is no longer the best of the best of the best anymore because there are at least 2 players that are better than him Lebron and KD according to those that know. That's just being real. Ya'll don't want to see it then ya'll is blind homers or haters or something in the middle.

But I love Kobe though cause he my favorite player of all time. For real. All those who keep it real know what Im talking about.

You're really mature. Bravo.

I noticed you didn't dispute anything that I said.
7cody

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion