Wolves have drown the first blood

Wolves have drown the first blood

Postby Dragan on Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:18 pm

When the series began Wolves were scared. Thay were realy scared. And thay worst fears became reality in game 1. Knowing thay have to win game 2 to stay alive, thay must have bean terified. Thay were there for the takeing. But we just didnt show up. We were just not willing to play hard.

With playoffs staring and all of the excitement we realy came to play in game 1 and that was evident cose we blew Wolves away early. After we took 20 point lead we got to confetable and alowed tham to come back but whan thay did, we just blew tham away again.

The truth is, we just didnt show up for game 2. We gave tham a great start that got tham going and gave tham a lot of confidence. We did managed to come back, but after we came to within one, Flip caled a good time out and it compleatly changed the game. Why ? Cose we again got overconfident like we did for the start on game 1 and that was evident cose we blew Wolves away early. After we took 20 point lead we got to confetable and alowed tham to come back but whan thay did, we just blew tham away again.

So, insted of going home with 2-0 lead and Wolves killed off, we are going home at 1-1, desperate to win both games in the Staples. I dont even wanna think what happends if we dont win both of those games. Insted of weiting for tired Spurs to come out of thear series, we are now in a war.

This team obviously neads psiciatrist cose we obviously have a huge mental problem. You can just play like a champion one night and like deep lotery team the other. I think thats the reason why Phil must use his timeouts wisely. But if there is a coach willing to live his team play out threw its opponents 10 point run - its Phil. And that is not helping the Lakers right now. He just didnt do his job for this game.
Last edited by Dragan on Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragan

Postby Dragan on Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:27 pm

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
Last edited by Dragan on Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dragan

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:56 am

Getting two games in the road would have been nice coming back to Staples, but going back 1-1 is not bad either. By taking one game at Minn., we just took away their home field advantage. That is an accomplishment by itself. The Lakers will make the right adjustments for Game 3, just like the Wolves corrected their mistakes for Game 2. Also, I don't expect the Wolves to shot 57 percent in the field on Thursday. They feed off their crowd and their intensity gets stronger as their fans becomes louder. However, playing in the road will be different for them and I don't see them taking two at STAPLES. I see a much stronger game from Shaq in games 3 and 4. Remember that Shaq plays better at home than the road in the playoffs. So, he will bounce back.

I PREDICT A 3-1 LEAD BY THE LAKERS GOING BACK TO MINN.

THE SERIES MIGHT GO 5 OR 6.
WITH THE LAKERS TAKING IT.

ALSO, SHAQ DIDN'T LOOK TO INSPIRED TODAY. ALL THAT FLYING MUST HAVE TAKEN A LOT FROM HIM, ALONG WITH THE EMOTIONAL TOLL OF THE PAST WEEK.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:27 am

All we gotta do is win the next two here at Staples, and win the last one at Minny... We can pull it off as long as we don't let them run all over us with all those fast break opportunities... Where's the D?? Phil is prolly gonna have a LONG discussion with them when they look over the tape...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Dragan on Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:30 pm

Tje thing is, when series began, Wolves did not believe. And now thay do. Thay realy feel thay can win the series. Both games in Staples will be great and we are finaly in the series. I dont even think of Spurs series any more cose we are in a war with Wolves.
Dragan

Postby MONIE32373 on Wed Apr 23, 2003 1:30 pm

THE T'WOLVES DON'T HAVE ENOUGH HEART OR EXPIERNCE TO PULL OFF WINNING THIS SERIES. YEAH, THE LAKERS GOT LAX AND TIRED LAST NIGHT, BUT REMEMBER, THEY ARE CHAMPIONS. THEY KNOW HOW TO WIN WHEN IT COUNTS AND TRUST, THEY WILL. MINESOTA SHOULD NOT GET TO HAPPY, THEY HAVE A LOT TO LEARN.
MONIE32373

Postby FirstLady on Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:38 pm

Actually, the Lakers drew first blood with winning game 1. That's why the Wolves' coaching staff had to get into the teams psyche and instill some confidence, although they had to fabricated a lie by doctoring up the game 1 tape to show the Wolves winning by doing so. :man10:
But hey, I'll say it again.....It, or something worked!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Dragan on Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:58 pm

Lakers didnt draw first blood. Thay were exspected to win. No one in the universe, including Wolves players never gave tham a chance.
Dragan

Return to Lakers Discussion