you go jack!!!!!!!

you go jack!!!!!!!

Postby Reddy on Fri May 09, 2003 11:02 pm

I paid good money 4 mah seat if they eject me, i sue them!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri May 09, 2003 11:20 pm

:man10:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LALegacy on Fri May 09, 2003 11:22 pm

THAT WAS GREAT!! :man10: You know its an important game when Jack is ready to throw down with the officals for calling those bad calls. That was classic!! :man10:
LALegacy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri May 09, 2003 11:25 pm

Quick story before I crash...

2000 W.C.F.'s Game 7, it was the start of the 4th. And when commercials were on, Jack got up out of his seat, walked near mid-court, and raised his arms in the air, and got the crowd into it. Something I will never, ever forget...

I forever praise you Jacky baby :bow:
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

LOL! Check this out...

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri May 09, 2003 11:34 pm

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Actor Jack Nicholson stepped onto the Staples Center court and screamed at a referee during Friday night's Western Conference playoff game between the San Antonio Spurs and Los Angeles Lakers.

Jack Nicholson yells at a referee during the second quarter of Saturday's game.
Nicholson reacted shortly after Lakers star Shaquille O'Neal was called for his third foul in the second quarter, yelling at Mark Wunderlich during a break in the action.

"I pay a lot of money for this seat,'' Nicholson said at halftime. "This is the NBA, you can't tell me to sit down.''

Nicholson said nobody from security spoke with him, and he was back at his courtside seat as the second half began.

"Give me five, Jack,'' actress Dyan Cannon told Nicholson. "Thank you. He needed that.''

Nicholson and Cannon are two of the Lakers' most visible fans.

Public address announcer Lawrence Tantor said that Ron Garretson, another official, came to the scorer's table and told the stat crew to get security ready if anything more happened.

Steve Javie, the third official, refused comment shortly before the start of the second half.

There was a brief meeting of NBA security personnel at halftime. Bernard Tolbert, one of those involved, refused comment.
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 12:05 am

MEMORIES!!! Hell yea like 2,000 or something for a courtside seat he's at every single home game! They better not kick him out! That's why his reactions got the crowd into it. And I love it cuz the Lakers overcame the bad foul calls during the game, and just made their shots.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Sat May 10, 2003 2:41 am

i will try and get a clip of Jack's antics throughout the night. ur exactly right, just CLASSIC stuff...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 2:54 am

ESPN classic stuff! Muuuhahahaha!! I'm lovin that face of him in the above posts! Just cracks me up!! hehehehe :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Sat May 10, 2003 2:56 am

U GOT THA EVIL LAUGH GOIN FOR U TOO! Nicholson for President.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Sat May 10, 2003 8:17 am

I love jack
hes great as an actor and as a laker fan
YOU GO JACK!
:bow: :jam2: :bow: :jam2:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat May 10, 2003 10:05 am

Yea, you know when Jack gets into it, the series makes a drastic turn haha :man1:
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 10, 2003 11:30 am

I just loved...LOVED what he did last night. It was like he was an extention of me last night. I would have been doing the same thing. The refs had just given Shaq his third foul (on that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] call where Jax jumped into him) two of which were ticky tack and Mr. Nicholson reacted the way I would have...by getting up and accosting the refs for their blatant disregard for fair and unbiased refereeing. Did you guys see that stretch where we got about 5 ticky tack fouls in a row and the team kept their cool and let their PLAY respond to the refs instead of their mouths. We need to continue to run the offense properly, continue to use the unfair refs as a motivator and continue to reward Shaq for his effort. He needs to continue to go high post because the back door capabilies for Devean and Kobe are amazing. We finally figured out how to beat the Spurs...now we have a style to which Phil can revert if the Spurs refuse to double Kobe or Shaq. We now only need to play our best and I think we have a shot (still smaller than I would like) to win this series. I know it is a fairly small shot (only 7 teams before us have come back from 0-2) but we might just pull it off and imagine if Webber's absence means an LA Dallas WCF...What a remedie..huh?
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 5:25 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:I just loved...LOVED what he did last night. It was like he was an extention of me last night. I would have been doing the same thing. The refs had just given Shaq his third foul (on that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] call where Jax jumped into him) two of which were ticky tack and Mr. Nicholson reacted the way I would have...by getting up and accosting the refs for their blatant disregard for fair and unbiased refereeing. Did you guys see that stretch where we got about 5 ticky tack fouls in a row and the team kept their cool and let their PLAY respond to the refs instead of their mouths. We need to continue to run the offense properly, continue to use the unfair refs as a motivator and continue to reward Shaq for his effort. He needs to continue to go high post because the back door capabilies for Devean and Kobe are amazing. We finally figured out how to beat the Spurs...now we have a style to which Phil can revert if the Spurs refuse to double Kobe or Shaq. We now only need to play our best and I think we have a shot (still smaller than I would like) to win this series. I know it is a fairly small shot (only 7 teams before us have come back from 0-2) but we might just pull it off and imagine if Webber's absence means an LA Dallas WCF...What a remedie..huh?

What really pissed me off was when Kobe threw the ball off the back board reverse style passing it off the board and tipin it in. Javie ruled it off cuz he "had the better angle" and took the points from the Lakers, and when he saw he was wrong, instead of giving us our deserved points, he let us take it in bounds... Wussup wit that!!??
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Sat May 10, 2003 10:22 pm

i think he wanted to, but the rule is that if play is stopped, anything after that doesn't count until play is resumed.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Snakell Beast on Sun May 11, 2003 11:42 am

Yeah, I think it is similar to the NFL rule. When the whistle blows play is dead no matter what. Even if the Coach's replay challenge (which they should insitute in the NBA next year) proves that his player was not out of bounds or down by contact the play after the whistle is irrelevant because of the rule....
Snakell Beast

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 12:11 pm

I thought that there is something in our country of ours called FREE SPEECH.

OUR COUNTRY IS BUILT IN THE NOTION OF FREEDOM IN EXPRESSION AND THIS STUPID REFEREE TRIED TO REMOVE HIM.

I DON'T CARE IF THE STAPLES CENTER AND THE NBA IS A PRIVATE ENTERPRISE.

FREE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH.

AND JACK CAN SAY ANYTHING HE WANTS!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 2:27 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:I thought that there is something in our country of ours called FREE SPEECH.

OUR COUNTRY IS BUILT IN THE NOTION OF FREEDOM IN EXPRESSION AND THIS STUPID REFEREE TRIED TO REMOVE HIM.

I DON'T CARE IF THE STAPLES CENTER AND THE NBA IS A PRIVATE ENTERPRISE.

FREE SPEECH IS FREE SPEECH.

AND JACK CAN SAY ANYTHING HE WANTS!!!!!

LOL!! 4real huh? But I guess here it's an exception.... :man2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 6:49 pm

Why is Javie even officiating in the playoffs???

The Lakers have a bad history with that biased referee.

He is the same referee that took away Kobe's three pointer to win the game in the regular season home game vs. the Pacers. That was the same game where Horry made the game winning shot afterwards. I know because I was in Staples that night, and Javie was calling so many stupid calls. At some point in the game, it was blatant that he has something against the Lakers.

This guy is a disgrace and should be banned from any further games.

Hey Javie, just go away asswipe!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 10:01 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:Why is Javie even officiating in the playoffs???

The Lakers have a bad history with that biased referee.

He is the same referee that took away Kobe's three pointer to win the game in the regular season home game vs. the Pacers. That was the same game where Horry made the game winning shot afterwards. I know because I was in Staples that night, and Javie was calling so many stupid calls. At some point in the game, it was blatant that he has something against the Lakers.

This guy is a disgrace and should be banned from any further games.

Hey Javie, just go away asswipe!!!!!!!

Thank you... He's now doin the Mavs game tonight.. His way of calling is sooooo dirty, 4 real... He did Kobe dirty the last game by saying he passed the ball to himself, when in reality Kobe passed if off the backboard, and made the tip in on the reverse side... Instead of givin us the bucket, he said he was wrong, and for the Lakers to take the ball outta bounds... WTF!!?? :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Briguy112184 on Mon May 12, 2003 12:27 am

Guys, seroiously, lets top complaining about the refs...i agree, it isnt always the best refereeing for the Lakers, but some calls also go the Lakers way. i dont want this series to be decided by the refs either, but if the Lakers play like they can, the refs wont even matter, we will win by double digits. lets just let jack do the talking for the rest of us. fo sho
Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

"I don't like this feeling. I hate this feeling. I don't ever want to feel it again."
Kobe.
Briguy112184

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:10 am

Briguy112184 wrote:Guys, seroiously, lets top complaining about the refs...i agree, it isnt always the best refereeing for the Lakers, but some calls also go the Lakers way. i dont want this series to be decided by the refs either, but if the Lakers play like they can, the refs wont even matter, we will win by double digits. lets just let jack do the talking for the rest of us. fo sho

Yea it's that easy...All they gotta do is score virtually every time down court, get Shaq the ball, and do tha dayam thang!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 1:06 pm

and the officails are tight when shaq catches it
they watch every move!
so watch ur elbow shaq!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:17 pm

Reddy wrote:and the officails are tight when shaq catches it
they watch every move!
so watch ur elbow shaq!

Yea... But it's not his fault... They don't give him n e room, and the defenders guard Shaq with their face, that's why they get bowed all the time... Defence is played with the body, arms and legs.... Not with the FACE!!!! :man2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion