If you wanna know what a psychologist think about the Lakers

If you wanna know what a psychologist think about the Lakers

Postby shaqass on Mon May 05, 2003 5:27 am

...then read that and tell me what you think!!! :freak2:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_3636.shtml
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby LakerPride on Mon May 05, 2003 10:40 am

" Bryant isn't good enough to be in dual passing and scoring mode like Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, or even LeBron James can."

The writer of that article is a Laker Hater. All he talks about is the fall of the Lakers. He says NOTHING about actual personel. Oh, and that quote is the line of a hater if I ever saw one. To that I say Magic Johnson isn't good enough to average 40 ppg over a month. Neither was Thomas. Who the F is LeBron anyway. Has he ever played a second of college ball never the less an NBA game? He compares Kobe, a natural scorer, to two natural pg's who were the best at their position. Kobe is asked to play pg because there is nobody else that is "good enough" to play the position on the Lakers.

I ask the idiot who wrote this article on thing.........when was the last time Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, or Mr. High School averaged 30 ppg in an entire NBA season.....never mind the 6 assists per game or 7 rebounds per game....ediot
-LakerPride
LakerPride

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Mon May 05, 2003 11:13 am

:disagree: utter tripe. :disagree:
Slayer Alstarx

Postby BDG on Mon May 05, 2003 12:34 pm

that guy is nothing but a struggling writer begging for attention. he has no clue what he is talking about.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Mon May 05, 2003 1:57 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:that guy is nothing but a struggling writer begging for attention. he has no clue what he is talking about.

there are many of those these days :man10:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 05, 2003 5:43 pm

"there are many of those these days"

Yeah, like me... :man9:

Naw, JK, but seriously, Kobe has the talent (in the right offense) to be the greatest scorer and passer combination in the history of the NBA. That writer was just voicing what is probably his real opinion and I agree with a small aspect of what his point was. Kobe, with the WAY that teams defend him, the triangle's propensity to shift passing duties based on defensive pressure and the style of the triangle when Shaq is cluttering up the middle, must maintain only one role at a time (scorer or playmaker/passer) because the team's play makes it difficult to be a scorer and a passer at the same time. But since Kobe averaged 32 ppg and 8 apg in the timberwolves series, I guess that proves him wrong right there. Kobe only has trouble scoring and passing well when he is double teamed and last I checked, so did MJ, Magic, Shaq, EVERYONE IN NBA HISTORY so using facts that apply to everyone as flaws in Kobe's game makes no sense and commands no respect!
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 05, 2003 5:50 pm

Dayam...another writer yearnin for the Lakers organization to crumble to pieces... Well we're still the 2nd most successful franchise in the NBA and well that's never gonna change unless we somehow beat the Celts at that. LMAO... People are so funny these days...All this person wrote about is the falling of the Lakers in general not the players or n e thing like that...It just doesn't make n e sence like most Laker hata writers!! :bang: :man7: :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion