you would have called me crazy if i told you...

you would have called me crazy if i told you...

Postby OG on Sat May 17, 2003 10:43 pm

you would have called me crazy not even 9 months ago if i would have told you neither the lakers or the kings would have won the 03' NBA title.

you would have called me even crazier if i would have told you neither the kings or lakers wouldn't even make it past the conference simi finals.

you would have called me utterly insane if i would have told you dallas would end up with an excellent chance to win the NBA title, even better chances than the lakers or kings.

in just a few short months, that all changed.

in just a few more short months, it will all change again.

LAKERS 4 PEAT!!!!!!!!! oh yaaaaaaa, thats done with. its a little hard to get over. reality hasnt set in......i still think of us as the nba champs!!!!!!!!
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby clublakers on Sat May 17, 2003 11:01 pm

OG, you're crazy man! :spineyes:

Yes, it sure is nice watching the Kings get dumped with us. There is again a slight sense of balance in the world.

Dallas with a chance at the title doesn't surprise me at all. I thougth we would be battling them in the WCF last year. Instead of getting more help on D, they just added more scoring. Go figure.

I'm goin' for Quat-row! ...quatrow cervezas that is.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:41 am

Hey the Mavs have all their offensive weapons that surpass their defensive abilities. If they can score virtually every possession, then they have a great chance at winnin. I'm hopin they get past SA, just cuz I never liked them...lol.. But on a lighter note, hopefully the Nets can win it all, cuz I don't want a west team to win now... But I know the west is stronger so maybe I'm askin for more than reality, but I dunno... :man13:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 11:07 am

I guess we are intertwined with the Kings in some sick and demented reason. If one half is not going to make it, I guess the other can't exist either.

Let's wait till next year, when the true WCF emerges between the Lakers and the Queens.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion