Fri. 11/21 vs. Bulls - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:10 pm

until march 13th my friends...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby crucifido on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:11 pm

Kobe got a tech for saying f*** into the refs face one times too many.

On the way to the commercial you could see the beginning of it due to the no-call on his drive to the basket jsut before.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:12 pm

Russell is outplaying George lately. He's picking up Fisher's slack off the bench. I'm looking forward to seeing the 2nd unit at full strength (prolly at Christmas). Also, What's up with Slava? They wsaid he'd play afew games ago. Where is he?
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby wongy on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:17 pm

:man10: Way to step it up Kobe!!!! Russell had his best game of the year!! Now.. getting back to Rush...(choke).. comments??? :man5:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby crucifido on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:23 pm

Medvedenko has a bruised right heel. (The same thing Shaq had for a couple games in the pre-season)

He's been projected to come back in about 2 more weeks - right around Rick's return.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby rydjorker121 on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:55 pm

wongy wrote::man10: Way to step it up Kobe!!!! Russell had his best game of the year!! Now.. getting back to Rush...(choke).. comments??? :man5:

Rush...Russell
Ebi...Lewis
huh...analogies analogies
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby crucifido on Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:58 pm

Actually just heard that Slava will be back in about 2 more games. So the bench will slowly become more and more talented as we progress.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Bulls Fan on Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:15 am

Jamal Crawford will be very good some day...in my opinion.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby aznLAKERfan on Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:27 am

If B. Russell continues to have a consistent game....can you see him taking George's starting position?
"Just Let The Lovin' Take Ahold"
aznLAKERfan

Postby 4Rings on Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:55 am

Kareem Rush is horrible! :mad1: He had three consecutive bad possessions. I almost threw my TV out of the window watching his nonsense. Why does PJ insist on having him in? I liked the way Bryon Russell played tonight and it was good to see Kobe take over the 4th quarter like he has done so many times in the past. I hope Shaq is alright. Malone is a warrior and Devean George needs to re-find his shooting touch but he did have a nasty dunk in the game.
If we are all thinking alike, then nobody is thinking!
4Rings

Postby aznLAKERfan on Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:13 am

I agree....watching Kareem Rush play tonight literally made me want to throw up...what's up with Phil always letting him in...i'd rather have a Pargo in...Malone is playing awesome...image how he's playig now...and when he starts getting his shot back...it's not his best right now...but he'll find it...same thing with Payton..
"Just Let The Lovin' Take Ahold"
aznLAKERfan

Postby Bulls Fan on Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:35 am

Payton was funny....arguing a foul minutes after it was called. haha!
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:27 am

Bulls Fan i agree Jamal Crawford is goin to be a major factor for tha bulls one day, and it was a GREAT come back game for him after that scary neck injury! He was tha only bull that killed us tonight...chandler and curry didnt have GREAT nights...

I dont know if any of u knew this but KOBE had 17 of tha lakers 28 pts in tha 4th!!! I actually came home from my school's football game around 9 30 and i put on tha game and we were down 80-76 and i was like WTF? and i was wonderin where shaq was and then finally STU said Shaq left tha game with a strained calf or somethin and i was like ohh ddamn we're screwed...but then it was Kobe time, and WHEN RUSSELL HIT THAT 3, all i could think of was "what is shaqfan doin right now?!" he had a GREAT game and it would be great to have tha old russell come back!

Did anyone notice D-Fish went 0-6? something is definetly wrong with him, any minute now ANTI-FISH is gonna create another thread about trading Fisher! I feel bad for d-fish, i didnt know this shooting slump was THAT bad! he'll get it back, all role players have their struggles! hey thats why Russell scored 12 for us tonight right? We still had 5 players in double figures...

Next up MEMPHIS, oh and memphis WON IN SEATTLE by 1 last night!
FabFourLakers

Postby PiEdIe on Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:20 am

when you win you win
10-3 is fine by me
PiEdIe

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:56 am

Last night was such a terrible ref'ing game. Holy hell. Anyways, we're now 10-3.

Great win last night.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:08 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Last night was such a terrible ref'ing game. Holy hell. Anyways, we're now 10-3.

Great win last night.

Tell me about it... that Horace Grant call when Curry backed him down was by far the worst call of the season. They waited until the ball was thrown out of bounds to make that call.

Basically, that's no different than waiting until the end of the game to make foul calls that happened in the 2nd quarter. The refs need to wake up.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday