Fri. 11/26 vs. Kings - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:56 pm

One game and now I'm a troll. Through out my whole stay here at CL, 90% of my comments on the gameday thread about the Lakers have been positive and the minute I say something bad about the Lakers, I get trashed. This shows how much appreciated you really are if you're a non-Laker fan. You can say as many good things as you want, but if you say just a few things bad the Lakers, you've got members telling you to leave.

I don't see how you can possibly compare yelling something offensive in a neighborhood to what I said. Yelling something offensive such as a racist comment can get you killed or beaten up badly. Saying the Lakers choked doesn't. I expected better, and I thought Laker fans were used to comments on a bad play of their teams. I guess not.

To those people who do troll the clipper thread or make fun of the clippers, yes most of the time I ignore it. I learned to tolerate it. It doesn't bother me to the point where it has gone right now. I don't let a silly comment do that to me. It's just a game, move on.

I'm sorry if I can't express myself in these boards anymore, and it's too bad some people can't get over "lakers choked tonight" (which is true).

By your last comment, I guess you're assuming I hate the Lakers and I think there is a rivalry between the two teams. I never once expressed hatred for the Lakers, nor a rivalry. My comments had everything to do with the Lakers being close to the Clippers in standings.

Since I troll Laker boards all the time, and I display multiple acts of immaturity more than any member (since I'm always the one being targeted for being immature), I guess my stay here at CL is up. So I'll take the hint and go to a Clipper board. The comments I made doesn't show "humility or respect to fellow CL members" but yet when a lot of people make similar comments towards me, no one seems to mind or make as big a deal out of it as it is right now..
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:30 pm

The rivalry definetely lives on!

Check out my video covering their epic rivalry: http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22975
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday