Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby shehatesme on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 pm

We could go on a 6 games losing streak. I won't be surprise. I also won't be surprise if we go out in the first round with the way they're playing.
United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley
User avatar
shehatesme

 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:41 am
Location: Lakers Land

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 pm

What the heck is up with LA's offense? It's like they're making no attempt to get the ball inside these days.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby LakerFanIam on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Shampagni wrote:PJITWCITNBA :man1:


WMCTAOCIH?
Image
User avatar
LakerFanIam

 
Posts: 3674
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sec 117

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby revgen on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Our offense is what's killing us the last 4 games.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21706
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Uncle_Meat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 pm

shehatesme wrote:We could go on a 6 games losing streak. I won't be surprise. I also won't be surprise if we go out in the first round with the way they're playing.

Never doubt the mighty 'Playoff Switch'... :man10:
User avatar
Uncle_Meat

 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Rooscooter on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:What the heck is up with LA's offense? It's like they're making no attempt to get the ball inside these days.


This has been going on since the all star break. We have been ignoring the post, specifically, Bynum too much. If we are going to take outside shots lets at least do it "inside-out".
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22554
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Uncle_Meat wrote:
Shampagni wrote:PJITWCITNBA :man1:

Hey, GFY!

I know what that means GOOD FOR YOU!
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Uncle_Meat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Shampagni wrote:
Uncle_Meat wrote:
Shampagni wrote:PJITWCITNBA :man1:

Hey, GFY!

I know what that means GOOD FOR YOU!

I doubt it. It's a directive to you to violate your own body...now go figure... :man10:
User avatar
Uncle_Meat

 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm

revgen wrote:Our offense is what's killing us the last 4 games.


I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I doubt it. It's a directive to you to violate your own body...now go figure... :man10:[/quote][/quote]
THAT COMING FROM A MAN CALLED UNCLE MEAT :man1:
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Weezy wrote:That's game. Maybe should have played this hard the whole game, not just the last few minutes when it's too late.

I feel like this has been the case for each game in this losing streak.
User avatar
GoldHammish

 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:43 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
revgen wrote:Our offense is what's killing us the last 4 games.


I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:

Oh you're definitely not the only one noticing this. Just by looking at the scores of each of our recent loses, this is blatantly obvious. We only scored 90, 85, 87, and 86 against Denver, Utah, Golden State, and Portland respectively. We should easily be able to put up 100 on any of these teams (Portland is the only team of these four who allow less than 100 per game, but still).
User avatar
GoldHammish

 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:
PJITWCITNBA :man1:
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Uncle_Meat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:51 pm

GoldHammish wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:
revgen wrote:Our offense is what's killing us the last 4 games.


I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:

Oh you're definitely not the only one noticing this. Just by looking at the scores of each of our recent loses, this is blatantly obvious. We only scored 90, 85, 87, and 86 against Denver, Utah, Golden State, and Portland respectively. We should easily be able to put up 100 on any of these teams (Portland is the only team of these four who allow less than 100 per game, but still).

This is a good discussion. Trying to see the big picture. My take, it's all mental and these guys hit thier max at 17-1. That takes a lot of energy and now they are spent and we are seeing the hangover... it would be nice to see a turnaround in the next few games... to give some momentum... my guess is they are so experienced on how to pace themselves having done this twice already, only they know when it's time to get busy... don't give up yet...
User avatar
Uncle_Meat

 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Shampagni wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:
PJITWCITNBA :man1:


MFM = marked for moderation. I dunno what your acronym stands for but clearly others aren't very pleased with your antics. If you wanna act like an idiot that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you kept your stupidity away from my posts.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Looks like I made the right decision by missing this game to watch coverage of what could have been a government shutdown (there won't be one).
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

Image
User avatar
mamatheregoesthatman

 
Posts: 7812
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Phil Jackson Is The Worst Coach In The NBA. (Thats what that terd's trying to say)

I had other obligations tonight so I couldnt see the game, but from what it looks like it was the same thing that has plagued them the last 3 games. I trust that they know what they are doing and can handle themselves come playoff time.

If they go 1-2 the final 3 games they will be finish with a better record to end the season then they did last year. I just want them to get HCA over Miami or Boston, but I dont think that they are worried about that right now.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19424
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:14 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
Shampagni wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticing this. LA's defense against Denver, Utah and Golden State was solid but it's the offense that's gone off the deep end. Gasol isn't getting the ball quite as often, Kobe is jacking perimeter jumpers rather than posting up and Bynum isn't even sniffing the rock on offense. It's almost as if the Lakers have abandoned the triangle altogether and just elected to iso on all of their possessions. :man3:
PJITWCITNBA :man1:


MFM = marked for moderation. I dunno what your acronym stands for but clearly others aren't very pleased with your antics. If you wanna act like an idiot that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you kept your stupidity away from my posts.

And just you the hell are to to tell anybody anything on an open forum, you can KMA
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Phil Jackson Is The Worst Coach In The NBA. (Thats what that terd's trying to say)
I said it and I will keep on saying until at least one person mentions the coaching staff, what say you cow bell boy?
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Shampagni on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Pat Reily, now that was a Lakers coach, do you think he would have tolerated this type of play Huuh! Do Ya, and why when everyone on this forum criticizes the lakers sloppy play, they speak of
THEY
, Well it's not they, it's a team, and they are playing like a bunch of individuals, and it's the coaches job to have them all on the same page. Nat McMillan, out coached Pill, and anyone who didn't see it is lying to themselves. So you can call me names, make snarky remarks, but in the end I repeat you can all KMLWA!
User avatar
Shampagni

 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: Fri. 4/8 - Lakers @ Blazers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Uncle_Meat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Shampagni wrote:Pat Reily, now that was a Lakers coach, do you think he would have tolerated this type of play Huuh! Do Ya, and why when everyone on this forum criticizes the lakers sloppy play, they speak of
THEY
, Well it's not they, it's a team, and they are playing like a bunch of individuals, and it's the coaches job to have them all on the same page. Nat McMillan, out coached Pill, and anyone who didn't see it is lying to themselves. So you can call me names, make snarky remarks, but in the end I repeat you can all KMLWA!

Listen douche, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Phil has no control over their minds. You should get control over yours... not criticisizing just sayin' you are quite a jerk... :man10:
User avatar
Uncle_Meat

 
Posts: 4932
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.