Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby Unknowndevil on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 pm

that is not foul, but I bet haters gonna add that to Lakers playoff conspiracy. But who cares about them Lakers beat Memphis. Lets go show that Clippers on Sunday who is still the boss in LA :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Unknowndevil

 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby Battle Tested20 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 pm

We'lll take it, not pretty but Win is a Win
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 10951
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby JSM on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 pm

KareemTheGreat33 wrote:Blake is a ZERO :mad1:

No. He's a .3, Meeks is a 0
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby noobiew on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Very important win, nice job guys
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5506
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:54 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I'm annoyed Blake didn't give that foul, Conley could have EASILY made that


Hey the Lakers won.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 18343
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby trodgers on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Anyone find it weird that Kobe didn't wear Shaq's retired jersey tonight?
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 45290
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I'm annoyed Blake didn't give that foul, Conley could have EASILY made that


Hey the Lakers won.

well to be truthful it annoyed me to in the moment, but then we won. :jam2:
Image
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10295
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:58 pm

trodgers wrote:Anyone find it weird that Kobe didn't wear Shaq's retired jersey tonight?

he had the seldom-known retired underpants on instead
Image
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10295
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

lakersyunowin wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I'm annoyed Blake didn't give that foul, Conley could have EASILY made that


Hey the Lakers won.

well to be truthful it annoyed me to in the moment, but then we won. :jam2:

And Blake is a dumbarse, giving Conley with a direct line to the hoop, a player with an average intelligence will foul before he gets to the three point line and ruin the designed play and force another inbound with less time. We bit the bullet.
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7378
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby XXIV on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

The first half was nice to watch and then it got pretty ugly. A wins a win, but I'd like to see a solid 48 minute effort from this team. It would also help if we didn't have to play a 7 man rotation, some of those guys looked really tired out there.
XXIV

 
Posts: 6367
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Fri. 4/5 - Lakers vs Grizzlies - Predictions & Comments

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 pm

KareemTheGreat33 wrote:
lakersyunowin wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I'm annoyed Blake didn't give that foul, Conley could have EASILY made that


Hey the Lakers won.

well to be truthful it annoyed me to in the moment, but then we won. :jam2:

And Blake is a dumbarse, giving Conley with a direct line to the hoop, a player with an average intelligence will foul before he gets to the three point line and ruin the designed play and force another inbound with less time. We bit the bullet.


So then 99% of the league is also dumb? Many people don't give that foul even though it may be the smart play. But what would you guys say if Blake had tried to foul him and he got the shot up for the And1?
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29919
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.