Fri. 5/8 - Lakers @ Houston - Game 3 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Fri. 5/8 - Lakers @ Houston - Game 3 - Predictions/Comments

Postby imalakertillidie on Sat May 09, 2009 4:57 am

I'm darn (dont know if I'm allowed to say the other "D" word) proud of the lakers..

Direct quote from yahoo sports:

Artest was OK with the call in Friday’s game, adding that two of the referees explained why they called it that way.

“Just the end of the game, keeping things in control,” Artest said.

end quote.

The refs called it after reviewing it... if a flag 2 is what it was than let it be..
what did Phil say? Consistency?? Artest got what he asked for when he was crying about the no calls..
Me personally I hope he get what he deserves.. And about Yao, I honestly have more respect for the guy.. Hes got heart, and its most def in the game.. I as well hope he is ok.

direct quote from yahoo sports:

Yao Ming(notes) added 19 points and 14 rebounds for the Rockets but he was bothered by a sore left foot in the final minutes and was limping as he left the court.

Yao said he would test the injury by running on Saturday and vowed he will play in Game 4 on Sunday.

“I really want to play,” he said. “When tomorrow’s test shows everything’s all right, I’m going to play.”

end quote..

I hate the rockets (and every other team that is not the lakers) but you gotta give it up to Yao.. The man is dedicated and I really respect him for that.
"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise." -Kobe Bryant
imalakertillidie

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday