Fri. 11/26 - Lakers @ Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 11/26 - Lakers @ Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Postby the_pharmacist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

about 26 of derron's points tonight were scored over fisher LOL
the_pharmacist

Postby AlleyoOp2KOBE on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

If it was a Laker home game, and they won by 20+ with a healthy Bynum I would be concerned.
AlleyoOp2KOBE

Postby Legendary on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Jazzygirl205 wrote:
7cody wrote:Kobe was on fire. He refused to shoot when it mattered.

.... interesting.

Nah he didnt refuse to shoot they were doubling teaming the bloody hell out of him and he made the right plays by setting up open teammates. The open teammate just didn't make the shots these are one od those games.

Anyone who watched the game saw what you just stated.

If he hadn't passed to the wide open guy, people would be criticizing him for that.

Lose-lose situation around here with some "fans."
Legendary

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

The Rock wrote:Like I said on the first page

The Rock wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, we always lose up there what it feels like once a year

3 out of the last 4 years we've lost at Utah when we played them in late November/Early December. Our guys are probably in a festive mood from Thanksgiving, i wouldn't be surprised if they lost and wouldn't take too much from that game

No biggie. Lets move on

And LOL at the confetti coming down in Utah like they won a championship LOLLLLL over a regular season win are you kidding me?

The Lakers do it after every home game too ... just sayin'
"Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out." - Kobe Bryant

One of the funniest posts I've read in a sports forum:

"Lebron's talents went South, his hair went North, and his mom went West."
Big Mamma Jamma

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

This could have been such a great game but those retarded delays really ruined it. We didn't even get to see if Kobe had cooled off yet because he didn't get to even attempt a shot after making all those threes.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby karacha on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 pm

fklukewalton wrote:i think he meant, we can't make fun of the heat losing and saying "it doesn't matter" if we're gonna do the same thing (ignoring the W-L stats)

Fact: we're a better team.

Another fact: people are seriously overreacting. They have to learn how to control their emotions sometimes. Bynum comes back soon, Pau will be less tired and will be able to give us more down the stretch etc.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby 7cody on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:40 pm

karacha wrote:
7cody wrote: In fact, we're no better than the Heat so far THIS season.

O RLY?

Si amigo. No puede leer?
7cody

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm

karacha wrote:
fklukewalton wrote:i think he meant, we can't make fun of the heat losing and saying "it doesn't matter" if we're gonna do the same thing (ignoring the W-L stats)

Another fact: people are seriously overreacting. They have to learn how to control their emotions sometimes. Bynum comes back soon, Pau will be less tired and will be able to give us more down the stretch etc.

it's just a fresh irritating loss, i'm fine with people complaining. i really really doubt that anyone here is seriously concerned about the rest of the season.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby 7cody on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm

karacha wrote:

Learn how to read. I was saying that if the regular season doesn't matter, then we shouldn't impose a double standard and say the Heat suck. Because after all, the regular season doesn't matter, right?

I'll help you some more. It's obvious I don't really think the Heat are better. Hint, it starts with an S.

Understand?
7cody

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm

karacha wrote:

Karacha, it's almost not worth mentioning because all this overreacting will all be replayed the next time the Lakers lose.
"Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out." - Kobe Bryant

Big Mamma Jamma

Postby BadCoaching on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Fishers defense.... bleh.

Put someone in the game who can defend a jump shot.
BadCoaching

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm

fklukewalton wrote:
karacha wrote:

it's just a fresh irritating loss, i'm fine with people complaining. i really really doubt that anyone here is seriously concerned about the rest of the season.

Go back a couple of pages ... bunch of chicken littles or Leftymo's :man10:

Big Mamma Jamma

Postby AlleyoOp2KOBE on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Yep, that was a wasted Kobe effort... but let's move on now.
AlleyoOp2KOBE

Postby the_pharmacist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Melo just hit a game winning buzzer beater
the_pharmacist

Postby karacha on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:45 pm

7cody wrote:Learn how to read. I was saying that if the regular season doesn't matter, then we shouldn't impose a double standard and say the Heat suck.

Why not? After all, Bron was saying "it's gonna be easy, we will win not 3, not 4, etc..."

I did not hear Kobe or Gasol talk about this at all. Also, we can impose whatever we want if it's fun. :man10:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby 7cody on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Big Mamma and Karacha, I'm gonna help you out.

Karacha (I think? Can't remember) said that the regular season doesn't matter. I said that it certainly does matter. If it didn't matter, then we shouldn't be able to say that the Heat aren't championships contenders because they are not playing so well so far in the regular season.

Get it so far?

Then he came back with how I'm overreacting. I did not overreact. I never said anybody sucked or anything. I never said that we were screwed or even got mad. I never even thought we were going to lose -- in fact, I kept saying we're going to win. I simply said that when Kobe is on fire, he should have tried to win the game for us, but instead he gave it to Artest. Kobe technically made the right play.
7cody

Postby Kobe mvp! on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

kobe was a beast down the stretch! that was so fun to watch. the hell with that L. it's a long season.
Kobe mvp!

Postby 7cody on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

karacha wrote:
7cody wrote:Learn how to read. I was saying that if the regular season doesn't matter, then we shouldn't impose a double standard and say the Heat suck.

Why not? After all, Bron was saying "it's gonna be easy, we will win not 3, not 4, etc..."

I did not hear Kobe or Gasol talk about this at all. Also, we can impose whatever we want if it's fun. :man10:

heh, thanks for cool and laid back response. I thought Bron was saying they'd win like 8 or 9 or something? I'm enjoying the hell out of all of the absolute loathing and hate LeBron is receiving from not only all NBA fans but other NBA players and teams too. He's become a laughingstock. I just hope that their recent struggles aren't a fluke.
7cody

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

the_pharmacist wrote:Melo just hit a game winning buzzer beater

Future Laker. :jam2:
Pau Gasol, the best overall bigman in the NBA.
lakerfantilldeath

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:52 pm

7cody wrote:Big Mamma and Karacha, I'm gonna help you out.

Karacha (I think? Can't remember) said that the regular season doesn't matter. I said that it certainly does matter. If it didn't matter, then we shouldn't be able to say that the Heat aren't championships contenders because they are not playing so well so far in the regular season.

Get it so far?

Then he came back with how I'm overreacting. I did not overreact. I never said anybody sucked or anything. I never said that we were screwed or even got mad. I never even thought we were going to lose -- in fact, I kept saying we're going to win. I simply said that when Kobe is on fire, he should have tried to win the game for us, but instead he gave it to Artest. Kobe technically made the right play.

My comments about overreacting were directed toward Lakers 09 tv or whatever his handle is. Go back a few pages ... nevermind it's not worth your time! :man10:

Big Mamma Jamma

Postby THE_LAKE_SHOW24 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 pm

i hate listening to utah announcers. kind of a frustrating loss but oh well
Can you guys do anything to free you up off of him or make some adjustments for next game?
-"Um I'm not really too concerned about it to be honest with you. I mean I'm more concerned about gettin' rebounds & loose balls, stuff like that. When push comes to shove I can always get a bucket."
Kobe Bryant; Postgame interview game 4 2010 NBA Finals
THE_LAKE_SHOW24

Postby lakers_09tv on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Big Mamma Jamma wrote:

Get it so far?

My comments about overreacting were directed toward Lakers 09 tv or whatever his handle is. Go back a few pages ... nevermind it's not worth your time! :man10:

Uhh.. how was I overreacting dude?
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm

lakers_09tv wrote:
Big Mamma Jamma wrote:

Get it so far?

Uhh.. how was I overreacting dude?

Go back a couple pages ... selective memory? You even said that you can't check your emotions.

Big Mamma Jamma

Postby the_pharmacist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:57 pm

lakerfantilldeath wrote:
the_pharmacist wrote:Melo just hit a game winning buzzer beater

Future Laker. :jam2:

nah he's retiring in Denver
the_pharmacist

Postby odom1year on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 pm

7cody wrote:Kobe was on fire. He refused to shoot when it mattered.

.... interesting.

He is not allowed to shoot.
odom1year

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday