Fri. 1/1 Lakers vs Kings - Precitions & Comments

Re: Fri. 1/1 Lakers vs Kings - Precitions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:53 pm

coolguy77 wrote:
kray28 wrote:
coolguy77 wrote:It sure it great that the lakers have the refs in their pocket........6th fouls on Greene and Thompson were complete crap calls the lakers should have lost by three.........

LOL. Go cry to Ralph Nader Queens fan.

no defense for your teams bffs?

Refs were okay in this game...the just didn't let your bigs get away with the hacks they got away with on Saturday up in Suckto.
kray28

Postby SOAD on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

coolguy77 wrote:no defense for your teams bffs?

How bout this, if the NBA was rigged, you wouldn't still be watching. Hows that strike ya? If the champs need help against such a SCRUB team, then clearly we get help in every single game. Better stop watching NBA since your SCRUB team can't overcome the crooked refs. Still watching? Kay, then shut it and enjoy the perpetual ownage.

Off topic note, whatever happened to cow town having the most loyal fans? Think they all disappeared.
Last edited by SOAD on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby coolguy77 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm

[/quote]

no defense for your teams bffs?[/quote]

no defense for your teams lack of defense on the one player everyone knew would shoot it?[/quote]

Actually now that you mention in Kobe pushed off of Sergio to get that wide open not to mention his heel being out of bounds.....if it were any of the kings players that did that it would have been an offensive foul. Juat admit as much as Udoka choked the refs hand wraped that win for you guys.
coolguy77

Postby coolguy77 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 am

SOAD wrote:

How bout this, if the NBA was rigged, you wouldn't still be watching. Hows that strike ya? If the champs need help against such a SCRUB team, then clearly we get help in every single game. Better stop watching NBA since your SCRUB team can't overcome the crooked refs. Still watching? Kay, then shut it and enjoy the perpetual ownage.

Off topic note, whatever happened to cow town having the most loyal fans? Think they all disappeared.

You are seriously calling the kings a scrub team??????? after we took you guys to the brink twice???? either the kings are not a scrub team or the lakers are not as good as everyone says they are...
coolguy77

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 am

coolguy77 wrote:

no defense for your teams bffs?[/quote]

no defense for your teams lack of defense on the one player everyone knew would shoot it?[/quote]

Actually now that you mention in Kobe pushed off of Sergio to get that wide open not to mention his heel being out of bounds.....if it were any of the kings players that did that it would have been an offensive foul. Juat admit as much as Udoka choked the refs hand wraped that win for you guys.[/quote]

Dude, your team blew a 20 point lead. Shut up. They played hard but, hit some big shots, but still crumbled. Sergio tried to hold and then flopped. He could have easily stayed with Kobe.

His heel was not OB. If it was, the Kings' coaches (who looked right down at it) and the bench would have went nuts. They didn't say a thing. They were right there, as were the refs -- the refs discussed it even.

I know it stings. They should have won both games against the Lakers -- which is impressive, esp without Martin. But.....

At least you have that come back win against Chi-town and a win against Houston to feel good about.
tigerjeterkobe

Postby coolguy77 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 am

tigerjeterkobe wrote:
coolguy77 wrote:

no defense for your teams bffs?

Actually now that you mention in Kobe pushed off of Sergio to get that wide open not to mention his heel being out of bounds.....if it were any of the kings players that did that it would have been an offensive foul. Juat admit as much as Udoka choked the refs hand wraped that win for you guys.[/quote]

Dude, your team blew a 20 point lead. Shut up. They played hard but, hit some big shots, but still crumbled. Sergio tried to hold and then flopped. He could have easily stayed with Kobe.

His heel was not OB. If it was, the Kings' coaches (who looked right down at it) and the bench would have went nuts. They didn't say a thing. They were right there, as were the refs -- the refs discussed it even.

I know it stings. They should have won both games against the Lakers -- which is impressive, esp without Martin. But.....

At least you have that come back win against Chi-town and a win against Houston to feel good about.[/quote]

Actually they dicussed whether it was A: a three and B: whether it was in time....... but I will think you for being realistic by admitting that the Kings should have won both games
coolguy77

Postby SOAD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:08 am

coolguy77 wrote:
SOAD wrote:

You are seriously calling the kings a scrub team??????? after we took you guys to the brink twice???? either the kings are not a scrub team or the lakers are not as good as everyone says they are...

What kind of argument is that? A scrub team takes a good team to the "brink" (not even wins)? :lol: You realize awful teams can beat (not just come close to beating) great teams at any given time. How long have you been watching sports, kid?

Way to ignore my post by the way. Ignore all the points and latch on to one key word to change the subject.
Last edited by SOAD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby kray28 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am

The Lakers shut the Queens down when it counted. You basically have no excuse, we gave you a foul and freethrows with a two pt lead (was a 20pt lead), and you choked.

There are no moral victories in this league. Your team has flashes of brilliance, punctuated by bouts of complete suck. Deal with it...they are young, and seem to be a team on the rise, but they're not ready for prime time, not in the West.
kray28

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:12 am

No doubt. No laker fan or player is truly proud about either of these games. The young King players played harder than the Lakers for the most part, but are not ready for the real big moment and playoff-type pressure -- meaning they are not mentally tough enough to close these things out, most times. Like OK City.

Sac Town usually plays the Lakers tough -- I remember Salmons and Udrih tearing them up a few years back.

No doubt the Lakers are a far better team. But when they take nights off and come out soft, these things happen.

Dude -- you should care less about the W (or L, in your case) and focus on what happened with your improving center and SF -- I was very impressed with both. Them, with Evans, is a very nice nucleus. They seem to be game-ers and play hard. We all respect that..
tigerjeterkobe

Postby SOAD on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 am

I'm done with you troll, I'm OUT.

SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby Legendary on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:21 am

nvm
Last edited by Legendary on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Legendary

Postby byo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:24 am

Kobe crosses paths with @RealLamarOdom in postgame locker room, and Odom says as they shake hands: "You the man, sir!"
byo

Postby lakers_09tv on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 am

coolguy77 wrote:It sure it great that the lakers have the refs in their pocket........6th fouls on Greene and Thompson were complete crap calls the lakers should have lost by three.........

:man10: :man10:

What are you, a LeBron or Celtics fan?
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby ILikeDaLakersOK on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 am

ILikeDaLakersOK wrote:I predict with beat them like it's 2002. Maybe Kobe can get 40 again.

Well sort of. Kobe hit the game-winning three when down by 2 instead of Horry. Kobe had 39 instead of 40. :man4:
ILikeDaLakersOK

Postby DMK on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

No dallas threaD?

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby gill on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm

It's so obvious... this team's "ON SWITCH" is Lamar playing hard...
gill

Postby Kubbas on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm

no, the team on switch is Jack on the stands

Alvin Gentry wrote:"Was that Kobe or was that Michael?"
"We played the best player in basketball. I don't think its even close."
Kubbas

Postby flea_lakers on Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Until January doesn't start the season for Lamar
flea_lakers