Fri. 1/22 - Lakers @ NY Knicks - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 1/22 - Lakers @ NY Knicks - Comments & Predictions

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Lakerjones wrote:Some of you guys are insane. First of all, if Kobe sits like you want for say 10 games - how many of those will we actually win with this team we've got? 1? 2 at best?

Kobe's not slumping. A slump for Kobe means he shoots poorly for maybe 2-3 games and then goes back into Kobe mode. What has happened to him is clearly due to the injury and also him taking horrible shots. This has been going on for too long now for us to just excuse it as a slump and assume he'll be fine "next game". He's just not going to get better by playing, and when May rolls around and he's still shooting like this we're gonna be dead meat. This warrior attitude of his is going to be the demise of this team in the playoffs if he can't shoot the ball efficiently against teams like the Nuggets and Cavs.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby Forward Three on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:25 am

Holy hell... I missed the game. Completely spaced and got busy doing other things. I am ashamed, this is the first game I've missed all season. At least we won.
Forward Three

Postby DivineIcez on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Great game to say the least. Artest was on fire. Fisher got going, bynum not so good footwork like usual but oh well. And kobe played fine. Great game for the lakers
DivineIcez

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday