Fri. 5/4 - Lakers @ Nuggets - Game 3 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Weezy on Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Friday, May 4th
Live: 7:30 PM PST
TV: ESPN, KCAL
Radio: KSPN-AM 710/KWKW-AM 1330
Online Radio: The Game Live

Post all your comments here...

Don't forget to read through the CL G uidelines concerning personal attacks a\nd swearing.

My cable guide says this game is on KCAL as well as ESPN, not sure if that's true as I thought we'd played our last game on KCAL, but I'm posting it in case it is.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Re: Fri. 5/4 - Lakers @ Nuggets - Game 3 - Predictions/Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

KEEL THEM!!!
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm like 99% sure this will be a loss but never know, they might surprise us.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed May 02, 2012 3:11 am

Yes, Weezy, all the first-round road games will be shown on KCAL.

The Lakers have usually not played well on the road this season, so I fully expect them to lose this game. Normally, I would not like that, but if the Lakers beat the Nuggets in four or five games, they'll have to face the Thunder (assuming they beat the Mavs) without MWP for one or two games, so I would not mind a loss this time, even if it means less rest for the next round.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 am

The Lakers have usually not played well on the road this season, so I fully expect them to lose this game. Normally, I would not like that, but if the Lakers beat the Nuggets in four or five games, they'll have to face the Thunder (assuming they beat the Mavs) without MWP for one or two games, so I would not mind a loss this time, even if it means less rest for the next round.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed May 02, 2012 3:15 am

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed May 02, 2012 3:16 am

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:42 am

That's a close loss ... the classical "Stern wants to keep the series interesting for TV ratings " Game 3 with the homemade reffin to go with ... Kobe will go 7/23 then Doberman will start a thread " Afflalo >> Bryant"

We'll win Game 4 though
wcsoldier81

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 am

man i can t believe you guys . are you for the lakers or against them ? it sounds to me you are more against them as for them. why would you all expect a loss. that s not a lakers fan should act. trust your team . i say it will be a close game and the outcome is open because denver is very good at home. one more thing it seems to be some guys out here are waiting for a bad performance from kobe so they can attack him.should a lakers fan predict a bad game from kobe which some guys did. i don t think so . for me and i am sorry to say that sounds not like really big lakers fans only to see coming bad things in upcoming games.
kobebryant248

Postby XXIV on Wed May 02, 2012 8:33 am

kobebryant248 wrote:man i can t believe you guys . are you for the lakers or against them ? it sounds to me you are more against them as for them. why would you all expect a loss. that s not a lakers fan should act. trust your team . i say it will be a close game and the outcome is open because denver is very good at home. one more thing it seems to be some guys out here are waiting for a bad performance from kobe so they can attack him.should a lakers fan predict a bad game from kobe which some guys did. i don t think so . for me and i am sorry to say that sounds not like really big lakers fans only to see coming bad things in upcoming games.

There's a difference between being a rational fan and a homer.

Game 3 is definitely a possible when for us consider the way we've been playing and the momentum we'll have going into the game, however it won't be easy.
XXIV

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 am

XXIV wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:man i can t believe you guys . are you for the lakers or against them ? it sounds to me you are more against them as for them. why would you all expect a loss. that s not a lakers fan should act. trust your team . i say it will be a close game and the outcome is open because denver is very good at home. one more thing it seems to be some guys out here are waiting for a bad performance from kobe so they can attack him.should a lakers fan predict a bad game from kobe which some guys did. i don t think so . for me and i am sorry to say that sounds not like really big lakers fans only to see coming bad things in upcoming games.

Game 3 is definitely a possible when for us consider the way we've been playing and the momentum we'll have going into the game, however it won't be easy.

well you so called expert i didn t say that we cant loose that game even i didn t say that we will definetely win that game but i said we should have some trust in those guys and root for them top win insraed of saying oh i think we will loose. so don t call me a homer man because i really know how hard it will be for lakers to get the win in denver. no need to attack me mr expert. :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby Doc Brown on Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 am

We are 1-6 in game 3's in the Pau Gasol Era.....
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed May 02, 2012 9:25 am

Doc Brown wrote:We are 1-6 in game 3's in the Pau Gasol Era.....

Counted 7-7 overall and 2-6 when up 2-0 if that's what you meant
wcsoldier81

Postby XXIV on Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

kobebryant248 wrote:
XXIV wrote:

well you so called expert i didn t say that we cant loose that game even i didn t say that we will definetely win that game but i said we should have some trust in those guys and root for them top win insraed of saying oh i think we will loose. so don t call me a homer man because i really know how hard it will be for lakers to get the win in denver. no need to attack me mr expert. :mad1:

I never called you a homer and I never claimed myself to be an expert. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours and agree that it will be difficult to get the win in the Denver considering the obstacles the Lakers will have to get through. All I'm saying is how most people here don't turn a blind eye towards the negatives of this team like some other irrational Laker fans, we actually analyze the situation and base our prediction based on those considerations.

We're both cheering for the same team, let's just hope we're able to get the W. :man12:
XXIV

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 am

I never called you a homer and I never claimed myself to be an expert. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I respect yours and agree that it will be difficult to get the win in the Denver considering the obstacles the Lakers will have to get through. All I'm saying is how most people here don't turn a blind eye towards the negatives of this team like some other irrational Laker fans, we actually analyze the situation and base our prediction based on those considerations.

We're both cheering for the same team, let's just hope we're able to get the W. :man12:[/quote]

i respect your opinion. i know that the lakers have to bring their a game if they want to win game 3 in denver. if they play like they did in game 2 espicially in the 4th quarter we will loose that game because denver is way much better at home with their fans on their backs then away . they will definetely give the lakers a very hard fought game and will play with much more confidence, so like i said lakers must play like they played defense in the 2nd half of game 1.
kobebryant248

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Wed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Let's step on their throats.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby karacha on Wed May 02, 2012 2:46 pm

We're probably going to lose 1 in Denver. Which one?
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Wed May 02, 2012 2:49 pm

username has variation of "kobe bryant" in it.

disregard
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby GoldHammish on Wed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:

disregard

User name has variation of "scrotal sack" in it.
Disregard.

:man1:
GoldHammish

Postby scissors on Wed May 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Easy fricking win for the Lakers. Lakers are on a roll.
scissors

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

disregard

i don t know what it is with you guys . i say something and only because i am a kobe fan it gives you.... guys the green light to attack me regardless what i said. that is so weak and lame :bang:
kobebryant248

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Wed May 02, 2012 6:26 pm

GoldHammish wrote:

disregard

User name has variation of "scrotal sack" in it.
Disregard.

:man1:

smart man. you definitely don't want to be reading a post made by Joel Myer's scrotal sac but hey I guess people don't mind since I haven't been banned LOL
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby dj vitus on Wed May 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Who's lame idea is it to have the Lakers fly into Mile High City the night before the game? No one cares about jet lag and adjusting to thin O2 weather?? :freak2:
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby scissors on Thu May 03, 2012 11:52 am

dj vitus wrote:Who's lame idea is it to have the Lakers fly into Mile High City the night before the game? No one cares about jet lag and adjusting to thin O2 weather?? :freak2:

I was thinking the same way when I just heard that Lakers will fly out after their practice today. Why not fly out first and then practice over there so they can adjust to the altitude. SMH.
scissors

Postby scheven on Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 pm

With Dallas probably getting swept, it just became even more crucial for us to go for the sweep. You don't want to face a rested OKC team without us being rested as well.
scheven

Next

Return to Lakers Gameday