Fri. 4/6 - Lakers vs Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 4/6 - Lakers vs Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:Gasoft was definitely in full effect tonight, dude was getting punked on the glass and somehow managed to grab 10 boards. I still think Brown should rethink not playing Goudelock.

107 points tells me that it wasn't on that end where we lost this one.... We are getting killed by guards right now....

Also our energy was crap tonight.... and that's inexcusable.... I used to think it was Phil's laid back attitude but our lack of focus and energy seems to be alive and well without him. Maybe we need a firebrand coach... JVG?

As I said in my previous post, we got murdered on the 3P line. Sessions puts the "pick" in "pick and roll" and that's not a good thing. None of our guards are able to keep up on the perimeter. Gasol playing like a** didn't help though, although MWP's outstanding game when he usually doesn't give us much offensively kind of compensates for that.

For me it's a case of us still thinking we're good enough to just beat up on "good but not great" teams when in fact we are now close to being one of those "good but not great" teams. We still have that lazy mentality when we need to be working as hard if not harder than the opposition.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby laker911 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

drage wrote: really?

No, I was messing. Please stay, your insights of the game of basketball are really top notch.

It's too bad I'm writing this over the internet where you can't see my sarcastic face.
laker911

Postby drage on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

laker911 wrote:

No, I was messing. Please stay, your insights of the game of basketball are really top notch.

It's too bad I'm writing this over the internet where you can't see my sarcastic face.

have nothing to say to you
drage

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

laker911 wrote:

:man10:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby drage on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:35 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
laker911 wrote:

:man10:

drage

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm

The only good part of a Laker loss is seeing people come out of the woodwork to pile on the bad and than totally disappear when everything is good.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby drage on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Doc Brown wrote:The only good part of a Laker loss is seeing people come out of the woodwork to pile on the bad and than totally disappear when everything is good.

yea good point dude. totally agree!
drage

Postby laker911 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

drage wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:The only good part of a Laker loss is seeing people come out of the woodwork to pile on the bad and than totally disappear when everything is good.

You're one to talk. The last game thread you posted in was back in Feb 5 when the Lakers lost to Utah. :man10:
laker911

Postby drage on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:54 pm

laker911 wrote:
drage wrote:

You're one to talk. The last game thread you posted in was back in Feb 5 when the Lakers lost to Utah. :man10:

uh and?
drage

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 pm

one more thing. when it is needed to say the truth that lakers played very bad and awful then i say that and if it needed to say that they played good then i say it, like they played against the clippers on wednesday that was a very good game by the lakers like i said. but that wasn t the case tonight . they played absolutely awful and bad espicially on the defensive end which normally credits mike brown as his strenghts huh? :mad1:
kobebryant248

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday