Fri. 12/14 - Lakers @ Wizards - Predictions & Comments

Re: Fri. 12/14 - Lakers @ Wizards - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Kobe wanted to prove that he could get 30 and they could win.

He needs to shoot no more than 20 times per game. AND RUN PICK AND ROLLS DAMN IT!!
tigerjeterkobe

Postby GoldenKnight on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 pm

khmrP wrote:
thkthebest wrote:That right there was a PERFECT exmple of the kobe assist. Kobe saw the lob wasn't there, attacked immedeately because he noticed dwight right under the basket. Rewind it and you'll see.

there was no way in hell that was an asst....talk bout homerism at its best :man10:

Thanks you for agreeing with me! Its a damn miss, no such thing as a "Kobe assist" its almost laughable

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby King of Clutch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:31 pm

GoldenKnight wrote:
khmrP wrote:
thkthebest wrote:That right there was a PERFECT exmple of the kobe assist. Kobe saw the lob wasn't there, attacked immedeately because he noticed dwight right under the basket. Rewind it and you'll see.

there was no way in hell that was an asst....talk bout homerism at its best :man10:

Thanks you for agreeing with me! Its a damn miss, no such thing as a "Kobe assist" its almost laughable

thats what I saw.
Last edited by King of Clutch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King of Clutch

Postby King of Clutch on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:32 pm

GoldenKnight wrote:
King of Clutch wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:
King of Clutch wrote:That right there was a PERFECT exmple of the kobe assist. Kobe saw the lob wasn't there, attacked immedeately because he noticed dwight right under the basket. Rewind it and you'll see.

Bro cmon, Kobe just loves to shoot, he doesn't give a crap who's under the rim. Kobe assist my butt, that's just a damn miss and Dwight hustling for the ball.

If u rewind it, you'll see what I mean.

I know what you're trying to say, but that's just a bogus idea this whole "Kobe assist" to excuse Kobes chucking

I undrstand it. lol thats not going to change kobe, or what people think of him. lol. It still doesn't mean that it doesn't happen once in a while.
King of Clutch

Postby trodgers on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Quick Recap
Lakers (10-14) "hold" Washington to 55 points in the first half, turn up the D in the second half, and escape with the win, 102-96.

It wasn't pretty, and the Wizards helped with some poor offense (shot under 44%, turned it over 19 times). Nonetheless, the Lakers other than Kobe Bryant shot well (28-53), Jodie Meeks poured in 24 points in 30 minutes, and Dwight Howard finished strong (12 points, 14 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists, 1 steal).

The Wizards fall to 3-17, but they received a big lift from Cartier Martin, who hit 7-16 FGs, 5-11 threes, finishing with 21 points and 8 boards.

Keep an eye on Kobe and Chris Duhon. Both dealt with some back issues.

Game Hero: Jodie Meeks
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Lakersball.com. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby trodgers on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:38 pm

khmrP wrote:

It's a stat, seriously called the "Kobe assist" because he leads the league in them. It's not Homerism, but that is against site rules. Consider this a warning.

Read about the Kobe assist here:
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/8719297/how-kobe-bryant-missed-shots-translate-new-nba-statistic-kobe-assist
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Lakersball.com. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Uncle_Meat on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm nominating Kobe for NBA sainthood. There are few pros that have such a high tolerance to physical and mental/emotional pain yet he is ALWAYS there in one capacity or another. Never take this man for granted. He's now got to deal with a bad back. No one here can know or imagine what he's dealing with. :bow:
Uncle_Meat

Postby snackdaddy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:04 pm

A win is a win. But I saw nothing to suggest the Lakers are ready to turn the corner. They had trouble putting away a 3-16 team. At the moment, 20 of the 30 NBA have a better record. And I can't really say the Lakers are better than any of those 20 teams right now.

They have 3 winnable games before that Christmas day game against the Knicks. The sixers have a winning record, but not by much. A win Sunday over the sixers and a home win Tuesday over the bobcats would put them in a better frame of mind before a few days off. After that, they got a couple tough matchups.
snackdaddy

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday