Fri. 1/28 vs. Nets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby JSM on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:01 am

Unanswered Points

Lakers-2
Nets-6
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby magicmoment on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:02 am

iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:stayed home on a friday night only to see the lakers lose. how fun :man11:

same here.. i was supposed to go somewhere else but instead they just made me mad.. :man5: we were supposed to win this game! they saw that the nets were REALLY short handed.. we were right there behind them ONLY 4 pts.. but nooo.. lol.. this was a bad game.. although he DID start off well.. VC was killing us down in the paint.. but i gotta admit, that one 360 move he did in the key was sick.. :bang: frustration...frustration. :bang: we were ONE of the ONLY 5 teams that didnt have a 3 game loosing steak... well now that makes it 4 teams.. excluding US.. :man5: how can we be 9th!!!!!! :bang: :bang: thats a bad record.
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby road2dynasty on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:02 am

Please FIRE Rudy Gump!!! :mad1:
road2dynasty

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:03 am

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:04 am

kobe may miss ten more games... :bang: :bang:

Postby Neener on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:06 am

We went from the 6th seed, to the 9th seed in about a week. :disagree:
Neener

Postby KB24Gold on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:06 am

Kob3eight wrote:
LakerBaller7 wrote:Image

We miss you more than ever :man5: :man6:

who was the one that wanted to trade Kobe? i remember someone kept defending himself for brining that up. all because Lakers was 4-1.

I dunno who said that but whoever did should be eating his words up right now. WE NEED YOU BACK SOON KOBE!
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby leftymo on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:06 am

cjtheman wrote:terrible, wouldnt it be ironic if we ended up beating san antonio nxt week .. seems like the kinda thing that would happen this season.. grrr

No, you haven't been following the Lakers this year. They are 0-5 this year against the top 6 teams in the NBA AT HOME!
leftymo

Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby Kob3eight on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:07 am

magicmoment wrote:
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:stayed home on a friday night only to see the lakers lose. how fun :man11:

same here.. i was supposed to go somewhere else but instead they just made me mad.. :man5: we were supposed to win this game! they saw that the nets were REALLY short handed.. we were right there behind them ONLY 4 pts.. but nooo.. lol.. this was a bad game.. although he DID start off well.. VC was killing us down in the paint.. but i gotta admit, that one 360 move he did in the key was sick.. :bang: frustration...frustration. :bang: we were ONE of the ONLY 5 teams that didnt have a 3 game loosing steak... well now that makes it 4 teams.. excluding US.. :man5: how can we be 9th!!!!!! :bang: :bang: thats a bad record.

we're breaking down in the last few minutes just like the Clippers.

:bang:
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Kirk20 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:07 am

lakers-win wrote:kobe may miss ten more games... :bang: :bang:

Wow that's breaking news ... where'd you hear that at? :freak2:
Kirk20

Postby Kob3eight on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:08 am

leftymo wrote:
cjtheman wrote:terrible, wouldnt it be ironic if we ended up beating san antonio nxt week .. seems like the kinda thing that would happen this season.. grrr

No, you haven't been following the Lakers this year. They are 0-5 this year against the top 6 teams in the NBA AT HOME!

LOL with the way Manu is playing? no way we will win. Manu has reached a new level this season.
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:13 am

Kirk20 wrote:
lakers-win wrote:kobe may miss ten more games... :bang: :bang:

Wow that's breaking news ... where'd you hear that at? :freak2:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketbal ... nba-lakers

Postby grego on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:14 am

jsm0331 wrote:Here's a stat for yall...

Lakers-17 TOs
Nets-8 TOs

29 assists for Nets as well.
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby leftymo on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:15 am

I think Kobe will be back after the all-star game. It will give him additional time to heal up and be ready for the 2nd half...

Kupchak doesn't forsee any deals during the deadline, but I think he needs to bring a defender in...

I really don't care who he gives up including Caron Butler... the team has to have a defensive mentality... not contesting shots, is a sure sign to be a losing team.

It can NOT be tolerated.
leftymo

Postby magicmoment on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:19 am

Kob3eight wrote:
magicmoment wrote:

we're breaking down in the last few minutes just like the Clippers.

:bang:

ooohhh man.. that CANNOT happen... we better strighten up coz Kobe is gonna be gone longer than expected.. we gotta adjust!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby CJ on Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:06 am

Kob3eight wrote:
leftymo wrote:

LOL with the way Manu is playing? no way we will win. Manu has reached a new level this season.

lol i was only joking anyway because it would be a joke if we beat them after losing to all these bad teams! dont bite my head off
CJ
England's Lakers Rep

Postby Zheka on Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:59 am

It's unbelievable...it's a shame...it sucks...how can the team with only 2 good players (Kidd&Carter) beat the team which plays at home and is 6th in the west conference? How can such miserable players(?) like J.Vaughn, R.Buford, N.Krstic, J.Smith, B.Thomas & T.Best total 64pts on 25 of 42 shooting? We have no D at all! :bang:
Zheka

Postby lakb8 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:22 am

:man6:

Future star from Canada.
lakb8

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:23 am

Can you guys explain something? How is it possible to outrebound a team by 30 and still lose :man3: ? WTF are our bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping player doin? :man2: I would torture them couple of weeks for really heartless games. Get used to it. The Lakers have NO NUTZ.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby leftymo on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:45 am

KB8 till infinity wrote:Can you guys explain something? How is it possible to outrebound a team by 30 and still lose :man3: ? WTF are our bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping player doin? :man2: I would torture them couple of weeks for really heartless games. Get used to it. The Lakers have NO NUTZ.

That's easy, the Lakers gave NJ wide open looks all night. They shot over 50% for the game, the Lakers were just barely above 40%...

It's amazing when teams give you layups what you can do with them!

It's not the rebounding, its the defense. They do not contest any shots, and in this league its certainty for disaster...

Odom in another opportunity to shine proved he's not deserving of being a #2 option. Scored just 16 pts... Pitiful.
leftymo

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:57 am

With his size advantage tonight anything under 30 was unacceptable. Lamar sucked like the others.
Have any Laker team ever played so pathetic defense? Like I said NO NUTZ.I would really rather have Denis Rodman than ANY of the guys to night. He would have SUCKED but he would have killed 2 opponent players. Showed some proud and thrash talking. We have like the unicef team of the look. Giving guys carrier nights down the stretch. Don´t they feel sorry beeing in the TV and beeing outplayed by a team with 2 PGs 1 SG 1 SF and a euro rookie :mad1: Thats LA not Atlanta. I really hope Mitch gets some trade. Trade them all because I´m sick of Nutzless players.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby shizZ on Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:15 am

I watched the game, and I've never seen VC like that for awhile.. he owned you guys, and that layup was INCREDIBLE!
shizZ

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:21 am

shizZ wrote:I watched the game, and I've never seen VC like that for awhile.. he owned you guys, and that layup was INCREDIBLE!

WC wasn´t the reason we lost. WE LOST THE GAME. The Nets didn´t win the game. When you play so dumb and so soft and so stupid and so heartless and so defenseless and so sorry and so proudless and so bad you gonna lose the game.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby Real Deal on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:03 pm

Yeah, I'll hand it to VC for doing well...but he's not the reason we lost. Take a look at Carter's performance in the 4th quarter.

And that layup was not INCREDIBLE...it was just nice. :man10:
Real Deal

Postby Coville on Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:11 pm

realdealbneal wrote:Yeah, I'll hand it to VC for doing well...but he's not the reason we lost. Take a look at Carter's performance in the 4th quarter.

And that layup was not INCREDIBLE...it was just nice. :man10:

I wanted a charge for knocking cook down ~!

hahahahaha, that was sweet thou.
Coville

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday