Fri. 12/19 vs. Nuggets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby lakerfanimal on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:35 pm

shut up realm, a wins a win, and lakers always win so no worries. we got the best ever in the clutch hes establishin himself as cpg- clutch player of the generation, thats rit mutha fu*kas. All ya laker and kobe fans can do the shimmy, and all u haters can su*k dick.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:39 pm

Kobe, Kobe Kobe.... Good thing he came though... Man, we let them come back.. what a dayam shame... We can't even put teams away... But we won, and we came together, so that matters in a way too.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby wongy on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:40 pm

:disagree: Cut out the language guys, before you get BANNED!! :man7:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:41 pm

lakerfanimal wrote:shut up realm, a wins a win, and lakers always win so no worries. we got the best ever in the clutch hes establishin himself as cpg- clutch player of the generation, thats rit mutha fu*kas. All ya laker and kobe fans can do the shimmy, and all u haters can su*k [censored].

Why don't you. I'm glad we won, obviously. But to let a 19 point lead go away like nothing is unacceptable. Just look at our roster!! A win is good, but if we keep this up we won't always get so lucky.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:45 pm

Realm is just talkin about us losing a big lead... we wouldn't have had this game to go down to the wire if we wouldn't have taken stupid 3's and jumpers... Man, we had them up, then they came back.. They're a good talented team, and I guess we took that for granted. Kobe just proved what we've known in him all along. He's clutch, and he's the man when it comes down to it. Before that possession he missed a J, but dayam... We need to put teams away, and not let them believe they have a chance at winning.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:46 pm

KOBE!!!!

I don't care that we let them come back--

That's gotta be one of the best moments in Laker history!

Kobe comes back quickly from Colorado from an intense preliminary hearing and NAILS the game winner over the DENVER Nuggets!

That's crazy!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:47 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:KOBE!!!!

Kobe comes back quickly from Colorado from an intense preliminary hearing and NAILS the game winner over the DENVER Nuggets!

That's crazy!

After all this he's really gonna hate Denver (i.e Colorado). He's gonna be for them what Jordan was for the Cav's and give em all kind's of fits.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby LakersPride on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:48 pm

Even though i agree that we shouldnt have let the lead slip, it is good to have drama and excitement sometimes to waken ppl up. I dont wanna get bored when i watch teams get blown out by 20 from the Lakers, I wanna watch drama, like i just saw. Its the first time i screamed after the buzzer since Kobe won it for the Lakers last year agains Mephis, when the came back from a 30 point deficit.

LAKERS REBUILDING PROCESS, TOO LONG FOR MY TASTE!!!
LakersPride

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:52 pm

LakersPride wrote:Even though i agree that we shouldnt have let the lead slip, it is good to have drama and excitement sometimes to waken ppl up. I dont wanna get bored when i watch teams get blown out by 20 from the Lakers, I wanna watch drama, like i just saw. Its the first time i screamed after the buzzer since Kobe won it for the Lakers last year agains Mephis, when the came back from a 30 point deficit.

It was 21 going into the fourth. We were down by 30 against Dallas last December in the third. 27 going into the fourth. I was clapping so hard my hands turned red after this one. I didn't get to see the Memphis game, prom night.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:53 pm

Execution down the stretch was horrid, We kept taking shots too early in the shot clock , not to mention Shaq missing those 2 HUGE FTs. Kobe with the game winner (but that should be excpeted :bow: )
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:55 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:KOBE!!!!

That's crazy!

After all this he's really gonna hate Denver (i.e Colorado). He's gonna be for them what Jordan was for the Cav's and give em all kind's of fits.

Great comparison! Maybe it will work out that way?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby wongy on Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:00 pm

:man12: The Lakers should win their next few games with no problem, but tonight was a good example of how fast a lead is lost when they get overconfident, get stupid, and lose their intensity. Honestly, I would have LAUGHED :man10: if they ended up losing... but a win is a win.. let's just hope they learned something by this.. :man11:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby soniclude on Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:05 pm

Laker brain wrote:I think the game will be close, i think carmelo will have a monster game i will go on a limb and say he scores 30+ but that will not be enough

Lakers 105 Denver 99
Give this man a cookie, that's pretty close!

And yea, great game. We shouldn't have lost that lead, but thank god Kobe came through in the clutch.

Guess that Colorado Conspiracy to sideline Kobe with a day in court didn't quite work out eh? :mhihi:
ImageImage
soniclude

Postby BDG on Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:20 pm

I bet you the judge is a Nuggets fan... his plan didnt work

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby lakerzrule on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:01 am

Great game, but like Stu said, we need to work on putting teams away! :bang: Awesome shot by Kobe though :jam2: , and Carmelo's going places in this league. Heck, we might get him one day! :man1:
lakerzrule

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:17 am

YEAHHHHH!!! K-O-B-E!!! @ THE BUZZER YALL LUV THAT GUY. SOON AS HE THREW IT UP I WAS LIKE THATS GOIN IN :bow: :man4:
Kobe834

Postby BDG on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:22 am

I feel you-- my head trailed the ball all the way and time slowed down. I was like-- that looks good, come on... YES!

I had a weird feeling that it would come down to the last second and Kobe would hit the game-winner. When there was 2.5 secs left and it was tied-- I had no doubt that he'd get the ball.

Everyone wanted him to take that buzzer-beater, you could feel it. He drained it capping off a long day for #8.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:15 am

I was up in Big Bear for a basketball game last night so I got back at 1:00.

I recorded the game and re-watched it however, and man oh man what a game. Anthony is amazing for only being 19. The way he can take players on one-on-one, his moves, his clutchness...

He's one hell of a player. All I can say is he's just unbelievable...

Anyways, I'm working on a new video of this game. It's going to be AWESOME!!!! :man12:

Oh yeah, by the way, if you don't think Kobe Bryant didn't want to take that shot more than ever last night against Denver, you need to turn off your comp :man12:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby lakerzrule on Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:50 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Anthony is amazing for only being 19. The way he can take players on one-on-one, his moves, his clutchness...

He's one hell of a player. All I can say is he's just unbelievable...

Anyways, I'm working on a new video of this game. It's going to be AWESOME!!!! :man12:

Carmelo will be a force in the NBA for sure! He sank those free throws like they were nothing, though he got some lucky bounces also. Looking forward to the video! :jam2:
lakerzrule

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:05 pm

LakersPride wrote:did any of u guys hear that

Nicole Richie, or whatever her name is just said she wanted to have sex with Kobe.

OMFG that was funny!!!!

:man10: ya it waz funny. i dont think the people @ FOX (commentators) felt the same though, it waz kinda inappropriate....

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:21 pm

Yes it was... It was very unnapropriate. That's the downside to doing live interviews :man5:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:56 pm

damn, what a Ho. Vanessa coulda heard that. I mean, come on, she was there with her baby girl too! Plus, with Kobe just bein back for a prelim for the rape case, thats not good, but I was wonderin LD2K, did ya hear it from anyone else befor ya saw it, cuz that would suck if ya found out late. I was on CL at until about 1 last night, so ya coulda chatted with me. BTW how did ya do in ur game?
Kobe834

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:09 pm

but I was wonderin LD2K, did ya hear it from anyone else befor ya saw it, cuz that would suck if ya found out late. I was on CL at until about 1 last night, so ya coulda chatted with me. BTW how did ya do in ur game?

I didn't find out late, we just finished our game (We Won!!! [4-0 Baby]) And my friend called me on my cell. He was like, "Tied game 99-99, Kobe has the ball... OHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Lakers Win, Kobe dropps dagger Baby!"

So I found out live. I didn't get home untill about 2:00 in the morning so I was tired (I rewatched the game this morning).
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe834 on Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:22 pm

damn, musta been exciting. Well, im off to post ma predictions about the Suns game now.
Kobe834

Postby BDG on Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:11 pm

BDG
Retired Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday