Fri. 3/18 @ Pacers - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:48 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:I have this game Tivo-ed. Is it even worth watching?

Yeah. I feel for Reggie Miller. I'm glad he got 39 @ 39. Very cool for Reggie. Some people don't appreciate him and his contribution to the game of basketball. One of the best players without the ball and one of the best spot up shooters in league history in my opinion.

We give 'uma run at the end, but then Snitchdevil misses a three and ruins it for us... :man9:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kobe6962 on Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:45 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:I have this game Tivo-ed. Is it even worth watching?

It was a good game Miller had a great performance!. But the Lakers lose but Lakers scrubs put up a valiant effort
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby shoe on Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:17 am

i didnt even bother watchin this game. i just went to the movies instead of gettin frustrated again
shoe

Postby kobe6962 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:44 am

k0pr0phage wrote:
strikemode14 wrote:I don't know what is up with Kobe. I mean he just looks like he doesn't even care anymore. Maybe it's the ankle that is bothering him, maybe the losses and frustration has hit but, whatever it is Kobe just looks like he could care less anymore what happens. Something I thought I would never see.

He wanted this. I hope he sees how bad it is and how bad it feels to be a joke in the league. Maybe he can campaign hard and get some good guys added to this roster for next year.

I agree with that. He wanted the challenge of having his own team. Now he sees how hard it is. He had it easy but wanted it the hard way. I am not blaming him. But sometimes you reap what you sow
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby Ring It Up on Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:54 am

Player of game CHRIS MIHM again!!!! 6 points and 4 boards!!! And he crushed Johnson on boards by 1. YES!!!! Way to go big fella! And helped hold Foster and Davis to 17 and 16 boards.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby KB24 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:56 am

Jordan-esque wrote:
kingprince22 wrote:here we go again.....blow our 2nd half...... :freak2:

Well... Kobe had a bad 1st half... meaning he'll likely light it up in the 2nd.
You have seen the result :man10: :man10: :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby kobe6962 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:08 am

Ring It Up wrote:Player of game CHRIS MIHM again!!!! 6 points and 4 boards!!! And he crushed Johnson on boards by 1. YES!!!! Way to go big fella! And helped hold Foster and Davis to 17 and 16 boards.

BOY DID WE GET A STEAL!! WE GOT THE NEXT SHAQ!

kobe6962

Postby KB24 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:09 am

Wow what Kobe is showing is outrageous in the last couple of games :man2: No Defense since the all-star break and no offense in the last 4 games.
He shot 5-38 in the second half of the last 4 games. I´m 100% sure I would have made more than 5 by taking 38 fall away threes.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Zheka on Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:02 am

KB8 till infinity wrote:Wow what Kobe is showing is outrageous in the last couple of games :man2: No Defense since the all-star break and no offense in the last 4 games.
He shot 5-38 in the second half of the last 4 games. I´m 100% sure I would have made more than 5 by taking 38 fall away threes.

Sure that's damn true...what a mess!?
Zheka

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:37 am

damn.. i missed the game.. but i see we got bang bang banged again... :man5:
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby kobe6962 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:29 am

KB8 till infinity wrote:Wow what Kobe is showing is outrageous in the last couple of games :man2: No Defense since the all-star break and no offense in the last 4 games.

What the hell has happened to our beloved #8. He is getting torched by Hughes Iverson Wade Miller. No defense and no offense

kobe6962

Postby (¯`·.->:.ICED T.:< on Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:45 am

he is burned out!
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<

Postby Kaoticz on Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:40 pm

He's not superman... and he needs guidance... he's not a true leader... YET. I have faith Phil Jax will show him the way.

Dynasty Destroyed - Pistons in Five
Kaoticz

Postby kobe6962 on Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:42 pm

Kaoticz wrote:He's not superman... and he needs guidance... he's not a true leader... YET. I have faith Phil Jax will show him the way.

Wow this is from a Pistons fan lol.

kobe6962

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday