Fri. 2/25 vs. Pistons - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Chica_Latina on Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:40 pm

i was at the game last night...i hate piston fans, all they do is talk smack to the innocent laker fans that arent doin anything...then they get alll drunk, a bunch of immature people
Chica_Latina

Postby kobe6962 on Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:15 pm

I did hear alot of Pistons fans everytime they scored..
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby (¯`·.->:.ICED T.:< on Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:23 pm

Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<- wrote:guys what is it that after every loss we have to go through this... so what we lost to pistons big deal! what is it that after every loss there whole bunch of posts that ask "will we make the play offs?" "man i wish we had shaq back" well suck it up!

they tried and they failed, give them credit for it

and we haev to admit, NOW there are teams that are actually better than the lakers....from seeing the last games btwn lakers/pistons, and the margin of losses...i think pistons mite be one of them.

good post iced t

every team has its highs and lows... right now we are going through the low... the best teams right now have at least 2 allstar players, lakers have one, yes he may be the best but he cant do it alone, unless we get him some help im afraid he will injure himself to retierment. i really hope some moves are made in off season.

thankyou
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<

Postby SOAD on Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:38 am

kobe6962 wrote:I did hear alot of Pistons fans everytime they scored..

Princess had allot of family and friends at the game.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday