Fri. 1/07 vs. Rockets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:46 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:I wonder if they will keep this triangle thing or not??

Of course they will. The Lakers can shoot lights out when they take good shots. The triangle on the strong side option allows them to get those good shots. Remember, it's not their primary offense, simply an option.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby TalkieWalkie on Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:27 am

CLICKCLICK wrote:
I believe right there we witnessed a breakthrough moment between the two... its as if that pass that Kobe gave to Lamar was like :

"Lamar Odom... I have faith in you; welcome to the Lakers."

lmao that should have been done at least 10 games into the season

The thing is, Odom STEPPED UP which he hasn't done in the past, except the last game against the Kings.

In this game, Kobe displayed the type of game that he needs to play, as did Lamar.... they both stepped up. Lamar and Kobe displayed what it is to close a team out down the stretch...Lamar showed aggressivness...Kobe showed willingness to let Lamar take the shots down the stretch...and if the Lakers want to close more of these games out, they need Lamar to step into that supporting role in full force...and Kobe has to let him.
If on the morrow of the revolution, the masses of the people have only phrases at their service, if they do not recognize, by clear and blinding facts, that the situation has been transformed to their advantage, if the overthrow ends only in a change of persons and forumlae, nothing will have been acheived. -Peter Kropotkin
TalkieWalkie

Postby lakerfanimal on Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:48 pm

I think this offense is perfect for the personnel.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday