Fri. 4/08 @ Sonics - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:40 pm

they need some fire in them phil can put that fire in there belly by them just knowing he won 9 rings and them knowing he cantake them deep in the playoffs if they just give der best effort night in and night out
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Coville on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:41 pm

wow...we are playing good tonight.

Caron and Kobe are on fire.....
User avatar
Coville

 
Posts: 7270
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:23 pm

Postby Kasumi on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:41 pm

I'd rather PJ Carlisimo than PJ, Lakers need a coach who can develop players, not just one who can make good teams great. A coach with good defensive background.

What a great game and beautiful move by Kobe!
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
User avatar
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:41 pm

kingprince22 wrote:Caron's stock is going up up up
:shaq: :shaq: :shaq:
hmm tru i havent been thinking of it like that
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:43 pm

A couple of things:

- I am hoping for Larry Brown or Phil Jackson for next year's coach
- Does anyone that said Kobe lost passion feel stupid? Especially after games like this... the guy is unbelievable.
- Hi Misti, enjoying the DVD? :man10:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:43 pm

kobe isn't human.......
Guest

 

Postby Kob3eight on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:43 pm

how the nut sack are we winning? :man3:
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:44 pm

dont do that kobe!!
Guest

 

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:45 pm

I don't care what anybody says about Ray Allen, he's one of the best shooters in the game. Man he has ice in his vains...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:46 pm

Lakers!! :man4: I thought the team is tanking the rest of the games :man9: GO LAKERS!
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:46 pm

As I hit submit he Aleen knocks down ANOTHER three pointer... :man4:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Kasumi on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:47 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:A couple of things:

- I am hoping for Larry Brown or Phil Jackson for next year's coach
- Does anyone that said Kobe lost passion feel stupid? Especially after games like this... the guy is unbelievable.
- Hi Misti, enjoying the DVD? :man10:


- No way I'd want Larry Brown, we need a coach for a FULL season.
- Good words! I've been rubbing the same thing back into the faces of everyone at SC who said the Lakers have no pride.
- YES!!! Did you get my PM? I've been gone 3 weeks of the last month at various meeting but I have been greatly enjoying my DVD. It's got me inspired to make more videos and quite humbled by my little pathetic ones. lol
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
User avatar
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:47 pm

Kobe has 36 points.

I believe Caron has also broken 30.

:ball1:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:47 pm

KOBE!!
Guest

 

Postby Lateralus on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:48 pm

Kobe's last assist came in the 1st quarter. He had 5 in the first quarter.
User avatar
Lateralus

 
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 9:12 pm

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:48 pm

missmyzte wrote:I'd rather PJ Carlisimo than PJ, Lakers need a coach who can develop players, not just one who can make good teams great. A coach with good defensive background.

What a great game and beautiful move by Kobe!
pj carlesimo huh lol naaaaa san antonio can keep his lazy buttocks on tha bench WE DONT WANT EM!!!!!!! I HOPE HE GETS CHOKED AGAIN BY RASHO
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:49 pm

missmyzte wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:A couple of things:

- I am hoping for Larry Brown or Phil Jackson for next year's coach
- Does anyone that said Kobe lost passion feel stupid? Especially after games like this... the guy is unbelievable.
- Hi Misti, enjoying the DVD? :man10:


- No way I'd want Larry Brown, we need a coach for a FULL season.
- Good words! I've been rubbing the same thing back into the faces of everyone at SC who said the Lakers have no pride.
- YES!!! Did you get my PM? I've been gone 3 weeks of the last month at various meeting but I have been greatly enjoying my DVD. It's got me inspired to make more videos and quite humbled by my little pathetic ones. lol

Haha... I allude to Larry Brown because I would love tough nosed defense drilled into these players. Secondly, yes, I laugh at the "tank the season and Kobe shouldn't play" threads... comedy. Lastly, don't say your videos are pathetic, I know and have seen "pathetic" mixes, and they weren't coming from you, TRUST ME ON THAT! And damn, thanks for the comments... I'll get you Volumes 1-3 soon here... :jam2:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Kasumi on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:49 pm

PurpleNGold1 wrote:
missmyzte wrote:I'd rather PJ Carlisimo than PJ, Lakers need a coach who can develop players, not just one who can make good teams great. A coach with good defensive background.

What a great game and beautiful move by Kobe!
pj carlesimo huh lol naaaaa san antonio can keep his lazy buttocks on tha bench WE DONT WANT EM!!!!!!! I HOPE HE GETS CHOKED AGAIN BY RASHO


Choked by Rasho? I believe that was Sprewell.
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
User avatar
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:50 pm

kobes hot 2nite!!!! thats 39 for kobe n 31 for caron :man7: :man9: :man4:
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:50 pm

Kobe with ANOTHER three pointer... man oh man... 6-10 from behind the arc for #8 and Kobe has 39 Points!
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby ragecorps on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:50 pm

kobe's bombin 3s! :jam2:
User avatar
ragecorps

 
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:02 pm
Location: So. Cal

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:51 pm

missmyzte wrote:
PurpleNGold1 wrote:
missmyzte wrote:I'd rather PJ Carlisimo than PJ, Lakers need a coach who can develop players, not just one who can make good teams great. A coach with good defensive background.

What a great game and beautiful move by Kobe!
pj carlesimo huh lol naaaaa san antonio can keep his lazy buttocks on tha bench WE DONT WANT EM!!!!!!! I HOPE HE GETS CHOKED AGAIN BY RASHO


Choked by Rasho? I believe that was Sprewell.
yes i know that was sprewell but i want rasho to end the job that sprewell started :jam2: :man10:
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Kasumi on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:52 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Haha... I allude to Larry Brown because I would love tough nosed defense drilled into these players. Secondly, yes, I laugh at the "tank the season and Kobe shouldn't play" threads... comedy. Lastly, don't say your videos are pathetic, I know and have seen "pathetic" mixes, and they weren't coming from you, TRUST ME ON THAT! And damn, thanks for the comments... I'll get you Volumes 1-3 soon here... :jam2:


D is important, that's why I'd want PJ Carlisimo, not the other PJ. :)
I can't wait until I get Volumes 1-3, wow!
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
User avatar
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7478
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:52 pm

by the way when carlesimo was wid da warriors he was trash what makes u think thats gonna change after a couple years COACHING IN POPOVICH PLANS NOT A THING HES STILL GONNA BE A BAD COACH DAS NOT LIKEABLE
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:53 pm

can he get the record :man4:
Guest

 

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.