Fri. 1/21 vs. Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:57 pm

Bobbitt giving some love to D-Fish after the game. :jam2:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:03 am

the strugglin twolves were able to beat the sonics tonight. hopefully this team will have the same success against them on tuesday. there's absolutely no ecuse, they have 3 days to prepare and they'll be at home. c'mon lakers get that 3 game winning streak :jam2:
Image

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
User avatar
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

 
Posts: 5772
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:54 pm
Location: Maui, Hawaii

Postby JSM on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:05 am

Stats of the Night

Chucky-26 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
Odom-25 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block
JJ-16 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists
Caron-14 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists
Mihm-8 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist
Cook-7 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block
Grant-6 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Tierre-3 points
Luke-2 assists, 1 rebound
Sasha-3 minutes of play
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93988
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby shoe on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:07 am

106-103 suns leading

1:30 left!!!!!
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby shoe on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:07 am

MARIONS BLOWS LAYUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby shoe on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:08 am

BARRY TAKES THE LEAD
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby Kob3eight on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:09 am

tied game!

SUNS! :jam2:
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby shoe on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:10 am

OMG MARION TIED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby shoe on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:11 am

im gonna upload this :man1:
Image
User avatar
shoe

 
Posts: 5878
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: Buffalo, New York

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:12 am

lol shouldnt u guys be talking about this in da spurs thread AMAZING GAME DOEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOAH
User avatar
PurpleNGold1

 
Posts: 6584
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:30 pm
Location: SFV/NOHO AREA

Postby Kob3eight on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:13 am

yes we should! :jam2:
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:14 am

Wtf Marion tied it :man4: Manu is burning them down. Duncan is a moron. How can Amare hit 14-18 shots and Marion 12-20 :man3: Duncan can´t play any defense. Amare scored 37 points in the first game and now again :man4:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55544
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:28 am

Nice that Lakers won, but Suns lost to... Spurs! And in OT! :man6:
I think Suns should won! Let's see - Suns will make 10-game winning streak and Spurs will make 5-game loosing streak! :man1:
User avatar
The Kobe Era 2K5

 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:49 am

Postby Zheka on Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:45 am

The Kobe Era 2K5 wrote:Nice that Lakers won, but Suns lost to... Spurs! And in OT! :man6:
I think Suns should won! Let's see - Suns will make 10-game winning streak and Spurs will make 5-game loosing streak! :man1:

:disagree: Suns in our division, I prefer them to lose to Spurs 100 times in 100 games in spite of :haterade: Spurs! I appreciate Spurs beating our competitors :man9:
Zheka

 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 1:44 pm
Location: At Work

Postby magicmoment on Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:21 pm

that game was great. i'm sick.. so i had a really bad headache last night.. and i was getting all excited but i cudnt move.. :man5: LOL!!! but im glad we won!!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!


add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
User avatar
magicmoment

 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: S0UTH BAY --

Postby Jordan-esque on Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:30 pm

jsm0331 wrote:Stats of the Night

Chucky-26 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
Odom-25 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block
JJ-16 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists
Caron-14 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists
Mihm-8 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist
Cook-7 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block
Grant-6 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Tierre-3 points
Luke-2 assists, 1 rebound
Sasha-3 minutes of play

At this rate, we can trade Chucky and get more value since he's been playing well w/out Kobe. I can only dream...
Image
Lakers Strategy:... 95% :ball3:... +... 5% :ball2:... = 100% :bang:
User avatar
Jordan-esque

 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 1:08 pm
Location: So Cal in Sept

Postby Jordan-esque on Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:31 pm

Zheka wrote:
The Kobe Era 2K5 wrote:Nice that Lakers won, but Suns lost to... Spurs! And in OT! :man6:
I think Suns should won! Let's see - Suns will make 10-game winning streak and Spurs will make 5-game loosing streak! :man1:

:disagree: Suns in our division, I prefer them to lose to Spurs 100 times in 100 games in spite of :haterade: Spurs! I appreciate Spurs beating our competitors :man9:

As long as the Suns don't fix their awful bench, I don't think they'll stay on the top for too long, come March.
Image
Lakers Strategy:... 95% :ball3:... +... 5% :ball2:... = 100% :bang:
User avatar
Jordan-esque

 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 1:08 pm
Location: So Cal in Sept

Postby magicmoment on Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:36 pm

Jordan-esque wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:Stats of the Night

Chucky-26 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds, 4 steals
Odom-25 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 block
JJ-16 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists
Caron-14 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists
Mihm-8 points, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 assist
Cook-7 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block
Grant-6 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Tierre-3 points
Luke-2 assists, 1 rebound
Sasha-3 minutes of play

At this rate, we can trade Chucky and get more value since he's been playing well w/out Kobe. I can only dream...


trade chucky??? no way.. he's playing great now.. BUT he has to play like this when Kobe comes back!!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!


add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
User avatar
magicmoment

 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: S0UTH BAY --

Postby strikemode14 on Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:30 pm

This was a good win. I hope Chucky will play this well all the time. Now if we can beat the Sonics we can really start to get some momentum.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22101
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Postby Zheka on Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:57 am

Jordan-esque wrote:
Zheka wrote:
The Kobe Era 2K5 wrote:Nice that Lakers won, but Suns lost to... Spurs! And in OT! :man6:
I think Suns should won! Let's see - Suns will make 10-game winning streak and Spurs will make 5-game loosing streak! :man1:

:disagree: Suns in our division, I prefer them to lose to Spurs 100 times in 100 games in spite of :haterade: Spurs! I appreciate Spurs beating our competitors :man9:

As long as the Suns don't fix their awful bench, I don't think they'll stay on the top for too long, come March.

Haha!
As long as the Suns don't fix their awful bench, I don't think they'll stay on the top for too long, come March
I want to believe that's true, but man, you'll see - they'll win the league! Even if they had 7 players like [url=http://www.nba.com/playerfile/mike_wilks/index.html]Mike Wilks[url] on their bench and a pair in starting 5! They're a TEAM, great tem play - players' skills are secondary :man11:
Zheka

 
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 1:44 pm
Location: At Work

Postby sufrer32 on Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:29 pm

A good win for the Lakers, hopefully the team will continue playing tough for the rest of the season.
sufrer32

 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:22 pm

Postby strikemode14 on Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:44 pm

Well we will see tonight if the Lakers can keep it going vs the Sonics.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22101
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.