Fri. 1/27 vs. Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:38 am

a terrible game on both ends by everyone.
Also Phil Jackson deserves a lot of critics. What a moron :man2: WTF is his little brain thinking to play Luke and Cook as C and PF??? NO MATTER how much Kwame and Mihm suck the3y are better than Cook and Walton. Specially in the crunch Phil has to do a better job. He also can´t aloow this team to play though it when they suck. He should move his butt, call a timeout and make sure to get their heads back in the game.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Jr. Kobe on Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:40 am

i think we mustn't be so happy because in GSW j-rich wasn't in the game and their players had foul torubles so this match was very important for us only about division.

but we must be so careful, i think this match was bad for us :disagree:

but good one is this; we can play well (not much) without kobe. although kobe had a bad game we was not bad :jam2:

(i am a turkish one- so if i had a wrong sentences, sorry)
Jr. Kobe

Postby magicmoment on Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:23 am

i definately wasnt impressed with this game even tho we came off with a win. i thought that the Lakers sucked tonight. our 3rd Q was horrible.. we started off well tho; i admit. Smush was awesome.. and FINALLY Luke hit 2 shots.. but missed 1 horribly. and Sasha got 8 pts.. they did alright. DG was ok too.. but i didnt like how we lost our 8 pt lead in the 2nd half. we need to keep out leads up..
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:44 am

"They almost made me get up and walk out of the building in the third quarter," Laker Coach Phil Jackson said. "I almost left them alone in a sinking ship"

Phil felt the way we felt. good to know, maybe he will start to kick the players butt for pathetic performences like that.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:16 pm

HA someone jus mentioned jack haley and i was thinking the SAME thing...i was like WHY are u saying this? I KNEW something was gonna happen....and low and behold...lakers fell behind in the 3rd...wow where would we be without kobe? But we needed EVERY LAST POINT from everyone tonight...man what a lucky win...i was gonna be PO'd if we lost to THIS warriors team...cuz then we'd probably end up losing 3 or 4 in a row...starting with the warriors, then the pistons, then the knicks, then indiana...but isntead now we'll prolly still lose to the pistons, win in new york and indy, maybe lose one or two more...at least i hope
FabFourLakers

Postby hype on Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:36 am

:man10: ive been reading the posts made during the game, and some people were like WE SUCK/ GAME OVER when we were only down a couple during the 2nd half. :freak2: :bang:
hype

Postby BDG on Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:51 am

DMK wrote:Case you didnt know.... NBATV's Rick hamblin(sp?) is talking about his kid being born with Kobe's good looks.

He just rambled on for 10 mins about his top 5 "waits" .. somehow it all tied into kobe not playing until 4 days after his 81 pt game..

:man10: WIERD
I think you're referring to Rick Kamla. He is a genius and a modern marvel.

Always entertaining. :man1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Startrex on Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:09 pm

KB8@CL wrote:WOW what a terrible game. I can´t enjoy this win. It was a real steal for us after a terrible game. Smush and Lamar :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

:mad1: :mad1:
We played ugly but still won!!! :bow: :bow:
W is all that mattered. Ask Suckramento Queens.
Purple and 24K Gold
Startrex

Postby DMK on Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:09 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
DMK wrote:Case you didnt know.... NBATV's Rick hamblin(sp?) is talking about his kid being born with Kobe's good looks.

He just rambled on for 10 mins about his top 5 "waits" .. somehow it all tied into kobe not playing until 4 days after his 81 pt game..

:man10: WIERD
I think you're referring to Rick Kamla. He is a genius and a modern marvel.

Always entertaining. :man1:

:man10: LMAO... i said Hamblin?!?! :man10: That is hilarious!

I was SMASHED after this game... i think i had like 24 drinks that night (No joke) ... it was an up and down game... i find it hilarious that i put hamblin(lakers assitant coach) instead of Kamla... :man10:

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:37 pm

The Lakers have won 8 out of their last 11.

Not to bad considering all the complaining that happens around here.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday