Fri. 12/02 vs. Wolves - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Real Deal on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:37 am

CDRacingZX6R wrote:
Real Deal wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
Real Deal wrote:Kobe settles with limited shots, like everyone asks of him, and the Lakers die in the fourth. Figures.

Have you seen the game or are you joking? They scored 70 in the second half. thats why we lost my friend not the offense. Lamar played a great quarter and the offense is much better with Kobe not taking stupid shots. The defense was our problem. I would take this Kobe any day over the other out of control jump shooter.

Isn't it a given that if your defense completely sucks, and you blow a 15-point lead, that you start scoring to keep up?

Lakers' championship days...our best defense was our offense. If we blow a lead like that, you go to your main man, because nobody else is getting it done.

Is that some sort of sick joke? Do you understand the caliber of defensive players the Lakers have had over all of there championship teams in the last 20 years?

Shaq,
Kobe,
Horry,
Kareem,
Shaw,
Green,
Magic,
Scott,

Just to name a few...
Worthy,

I must have forgotten my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.
Real Deal

Postby eNlight on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:41 am

need to close games. :jam2:
eNlight

Postby JAD on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:41 am

For what its worth:

Last game at Minnesota scored 62 points on 2's, 9 points on 3's, and 17 points on fouls.

This game Minnesota scored 62 points on 2's, 33 points on 3's and 18 points on fouls. Three's is the difference.

Phil says the legs and bench gave out in the 4th after the Utah game. I hate back-to-back for all teams.
Chauncy Quote:

"We've been together so long and in so many tough situations, we never get rattled. Somebody is always coming up big down the stretch." Fickle Laker fans please take note.
JAD

Postby scheven on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:41 am

nameant wrote:i just wanna know who the hell was guarding wally. i mean, i know NO ONE was..but who was supposed to be?

luke
scheven

Postby lakerican on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:43 am

Hey Guys, Cool off a little... :jam2:

First of all, we made what 106, 108 points, Thtat more than enough...

This loss goes to Phil and only Phil.

Let's recap.

If I remember well, Bynum was playing in the 3rd quarter and surprisingly, Phil subs him with Mihm with 4 fouls and 1 minute later he comitted his 5th.

Then we began the 4th with Lamar, Kobe, Luke, Sasha and Profit? Who was playing Center? Who was playing PF? Everybody out of position and let there Sasha with that tender ankle all that minutes. Andt BTW I don't remember Bynum in the 4th?

I think the subs pattern being used by Phil in the second half thru out the season is really hurting us. ..
lakerican

Postby kolka on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:44 am

Whom are you guys going to trade after this game? :man10: :man10: :man10:
«Basketball is sharing» Phil Jackson
kolka

Postby DJ Qube on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:45 am

JAD wrote:For what its worth:

Last game at Minnesota scored 62 points on 2's, 9 points on 3's, and 17 points on fouls.

This game Minnesota scored 62 points on 2's, 33 points on 3's and 18 points on fouls. Three's is the difference.

Phil says the legs and bench gave out in the 4th after the Utah game. I hate back-to-back for all teams.

Versus Minny this year, we are getting totally screwed. We play Minny 4 times, and EVERY ONE OF THEM IS ON THE SECOND NIGHT OF A BACK TO BACK!!! Who made this schedule, anyway? :mad1:
DJ Qube

Postby scheven on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:50 am

POSTIVES
- Lakers ran a smooth offense tonight...execution of the triangle was great....everyone was involved
- Kobe played an all-around efficient game without forcing shots
- Smush made a new career high with 22 pts
- Spectacular plays were nuts! odom to smush, luke alley-oop to smush, kobe block/rebound on jaric, 2 odom jams....

NEGATIVES
- defense, defense, defense.....the defense was alright until kobe sat down with 2 minutes remaining at the 3rd
- inability to close out games
- ol Mihm is back
- ol Sasha is back
scheven

Postby Apexed on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:54 am

this time....blame the whole team for the loss.......not just kobe, not just odom
Apexed

Postby okay on Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:55 am

Mihm was non existent in this game. Wait no he wasn't, it's kind of hard to miss a guy fouling out.

We need Kwame back. Mihm is a sorry excuse for a defender.
okay

Postby FJ Cruiser #8 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:05 am

kwame back,what the hell is he gonna do? the guy is a joke just like you and total package
FJ Cruiser #8

Postby KB24 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:06 am

okay wrote:Mihm was non existent in this game. Wait no he wasn't, it's kind of hard to miss a guy fouling out.

We need Kwame back. Mihm is a sorry excuse for a defender.

Mihm sucks on both ends. We need Kwame back and he MIGHT be back for Charlotte. I really hope he is back.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby KB24 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:08 am

FJ Cruiser #8 wrote:kwame back,what the hell is he gonna do? the guy is a joke just like you and total package

Consider this a warning FJ. We do not appreciate ANY kind of personal attacks and the next personal attacks will be reason enaugh to ban. CL is a community and if you can´t keep cool then stay away from the key board. We are serious in that regard

KB24
Site Admin

Postby scheven on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:08 am

damn imagine if we have kwame, turiaf, george.....we would've been so much more defensive.....
scheven

Postby BDG on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:14 am

Well I sure had fun at Staples Center tonight ... I'll be venting ... very soon.

:mad1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby KB24 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:16 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Well I sure had fun at Staples Center tonight ... I'll be venting ... very soon.

I think you saw a very entertaining game wel untill the 4th quarter.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby nameant on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:17 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Well I sure had fun at Staples Center tonight ... I'll be venting ... very soon.

were the fans booing the lakers after the game? i hope so. that was downright pathetic the way we melted down. :mad1: :bang: :disagree:
nameant

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:19 am

hZm called me pissed off as well... He was there too.

BDG... I thought the Nets loss was heartbreaking... damn. :man5:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby okay on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:24 am

FJ Cruiser #8 wrote:kwame back,what the hell is he gonna do? the guy is a joke just like you and total package

Heh, is that all you do? Call me names but have no reasoning? You can only register on these forums if you are at least 13 years of age. 12 years old doesn't cut it bud.
okay

Postby BDG on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:24 am

nameant wrote:

were the fans booing the lakers after the game? i hope so. that was downright pathetic the way we melted down. :mad1: :bang: :disagree:
I briefly booed-- they deserved to be booed. Some people were booing as well, but most people left after Wally hit that shot with a couple minutes left to put them up 8.

Worst game of the year -- by far. The mental state of this team needs to be questioned. I don't care if it was a back-to-back. If you want to be a playoff contender, you don't blow an 18 point lead. Period.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby okay on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:26 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
nameant wrote:

I briefly booed-- they deserved to be booed. Some people were booing as well, but most people left after Wally hit that shot with a couple minutes left to put them up 8.

Worst game of the year -- by far. The mental state of this team needs to be questioned. I don't care if it was a back-to-back. If you want to be a playoff contender, you don't blow an 18 point lead. Period.

Hm? No way, I was thinking it was there best! Right up until Hudson and Wally started hitting those 3's, we were crushing them. It definitely was the most disappointing in terms of the outcome, but not performance wise.
okay

Postby FJ Cruiser #8 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:28 am

okay my problem with you is all you do is trash the lakers and kobe, I just dont get why you even bother watching the game. Everytime they lose you just blame it on kobe anyways.
FJ Cruiser #8

Postby okay on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:32 am

FJ Cruiser #8 wrote:okay my problem with you is all you do is trash the lakers and kobe, I just dont get why you even bother watching the game. Everytime they lose you just blame it on kobe anyways.

:baby:
okay

Postby FJ Cruiser #8 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:33 am

you say im whining ,but you are the one that is always crying about whos fault it was that we lost.........this is a team that is rebuilding so stop jumping on and off the bandwagon
FJ Cruiser #8

Postby okay on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:34 am

FJ Cruiser #8 wrote:you say im whining ,but you are the one that is always crying about whos fault it was that we lost.........this is a team that is rebuilding so stop jumping on and off the bandwagon

:baby:
okay

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight