damn u band wagon ppl!
grrr!
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby Guest on Wed May 05, 2004 8:03 pm

G|B|G|B wrote:LAKERS IN 6!

I give you credit for your enthusiasm ... if nothing else ... hehe :man1:

Postby noxcel on Wed May 05, 2004 8:03 pm

some people here are just too blind to see the truth, but thats ok.
noxcel

Postby shoe on Wed May 05, 2004 8:04 pm

damn i hate charles barkley, he was just like "y we even here tonight, we knew the spurs were gonna win"

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
shoe

Postby JSM on Wed May 05, 2004 8:04 pm

all yall better hurry up, you will miss it:
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Kb8theGreat on Wed May 05, 2004 8:04 pm

I wish i could save all the people doubting right now and start a new thread in about a week and a half and show how gay u guys look
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
Kb8theGreat

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed May 05, 2004 8:04 pm

G|B|G|B wrote:i noticed one thing
once GP came back in
we lost it
=/

we LOST IT WHEN PJ CALLED THE TIMEOUT AND TOOK OUT FISHER AND BROUGHT IN GEORGE WHO PARKER SCHOOLED AND ALSO ALLOWED AN OFFENSE REBOUND BY GINOBILI ON A FREETHROW MISS!!! HE GAVE UP 6 POINTS ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! THEN, PJ DECIDED TO CALL A TIME OUT AND PUT PAYTON BACK IN!!!! IT WAS PJ's BONEHEAD move for taking out Payton in the first place!!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Kb8theGreat on Wed May 05, 2004 8:04 pm

jsm0331 wrote:all yall better hurry up, you will miss it:
LOLOL
Kb8theGreat

Postby ragecorps on Wed May 05, 2004 8:05 pm

:man6:, lakers will take next two games, lets go lakers! :jam2:
ragecorps

Postby Shaki on Wed May 05, 2004 8:06 pm

Damn, we lost. That means we are going home, and must win both.
The situation we know very good. Whats worst, we lost both these games by ourselves.

But they still don't have 4 wins, and that means hope is alive.
For all doubters out there, are you calling yourself a fan??? Than why are you saying that we are already swept, that the game is over when we still have chance ??? I can't undrestand this...
Shaki

Postby dj vitus on Wed May 05, 2004 8:07 pm

We will probably win Game 3, but Game 4 will certainly be tough, cuz the Spurs definitely want to get up 3-1...
dj vitus

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed May 05, 2004 8:07 pm

ragecorps wrote::man6:, lakers will take next two games, lets go lakers! :jam2:

I hope so... but the way they are playing DEFENSE and how no LAKER can DEFEND PARKER except for KOBE ..... this series will go sour real fast!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Laker brain on Wed May 05, 2004 8:08 pm

I cant believe all of you fans that are losing faith... this is just what makes the storybook and this championship that the lakers will win much greater... its not going to be simple, but I still believe that it's DESTINY!!!

It's time for us fans to keep the Hope, We can't lose hope....

Let's go out and sport lakers gear and continue to represent the purple and gold!!!!!
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby G|B|G|B on Wed May 05, 2004 8:09 pm

guys think about it
when u are down 0-2
the first thing u look at is the possible things that could have happened
lakers COULD have been up 2-0!
meaning lakers CAN beat this team and they need to that in their mind!
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby Shaki on Wed May 05, 2004 8:10 pm

noxcel wrote:some people here are just too blind to see the truth, but thats ok.

I can see the thruth. The truth is that it will be very hard. They may be better, but we showed that we can play them, it's only a matter of our will.
If we can play with some consistent D like in some bright moments of this game we are able to turn this series for us
Shaki

Postby Kb8theGreat on Wed May 05, 2004 8:12 pm

Hop in Noxcel and shobe theres enough room for this wagon going to minny Image
Kb8theGreat

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Wed May 05, 2004 8:13 pm

Hey everyone,

Don't throw in the towel yet. Have some faith in our team. I said at the beginning of this series that it's going to come down to a game 7 win for the Lakers and I still believe that. That means that the Spurs win the first 2 in San Antonio and then the Lakers win 2 here in LA. Then the Spurs win game 5 in San Antonio and the Lakers win Game 6 here in LA. With the series tied up 3 to 3 the Lakers go to San Antonio and win game 7.

LAKERS IN 7!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Wed May 05, 2004 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby crucifido on Wed May 05, 2004 8:14 pm

The Lakers can beat this team as long as they come t oplay 48 minutes. Now oddly enough the team seems to have switched from not playing the 3rd and 4th quarter to full capacity to playing the first half poorly.

In both games, the Lakers had a very good chance to win. The Spurs are not dominating the Lakers as most bandwagoners here thought. It is much more than possible to still win this series. That's why you play best of 7.

I kind of like that the adversity has shaken loose the true bandwagoners and haters here though, it's nice to see who has the cajones to stick it outwhen things aren't all rosy.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed May 05, 2004 8:14 pm

Laker brain wrote:I cant believe all of you fans that are losing faith... this is just what makes the storybook and this championship that the lakers will win much greater... its not going to be simple, but I still believe that it's DESTINY!!!

It's time for us fans to keep the Hope, We can't lose hope....

Let's go out and sport lakers gear and continue to represent the purple and gold!!!!!

LOL, weren't we down 2-0 last year to the SPURS??? I dont think we were ever 2-0 in a PLAY-OFF SERIES!!!! and I don't think the percentages of teams winning a series after being down 2-0 is high.... with that being said...... If I was a gambling man in VEGAS Sunday the LAKERS will win (I hope) but until we start playing some INSPIRED DEFENSE WE WILL LOSE!!!! WE NEED FOX IN THE GAME AND GET SOME HARD FOULS AND KNOCK DOWN PARKER!!!!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed May 05, 2004 8:14 pm

im sorry, but i think the lakers season is at an end, i never thought lakers were able to beat san antonio after the way we've played @ staples center game 4 of regular '03-'04 season, and then game one.

we were in a 11 game win strk, SA ended it, we advanced first round, and SA pounded us, today we lose by 10. this is jus tmy opinion :-\ i hope im wrong.

my confidence is at 1 out of 10 that lakers will win.

i found lakers struglging with houston, and SA is a much better team, therefore, i had a feeling SA wouldn't struggle that much...ughhhhhhh am i turning into one of those ppl who jump off the bandwagon?? blah.

GO LAKERS! :jam2: they gotta put all they got in game 3, its do or die practically.
Last edited by Karl11-Caron1 on Wed May 05, 2004 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karl11-Caron1

Postby noxcel on Wed May 05, 2004 8:16 pm

Kb8theGreat wrote:Hop in Noxcel and shobe theres enough room for this wagon going to minny Image

how old are you 12? omg, what a dumb person. Maybe watch some old games and read around nba.com, then you can talk like you know something about basketball.
noxcel

Postby Kb8theGreat on Wed May 05, 2004 8:17 pm

i dont need to watch game around the NBA to see a bandwagon ETC u...
Kb8theGreat

Postby shaqpak34 on Wed May 05, 2004 8:17 pm

XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:im sorry, but i think the lakers season is at an end, i never thought lakers were able to beat san antonio after the way we've played @ staples center game 4 of regular '03-'04 season, and then game one.

we were in a 11 game win strk, SA ended it, we advanced first round, and SA pounded us, today we lose by 10. this is jus tmy opinion :-\ i hope im wrong.

my confidence is at 1 out of 10 that lakers will win.

well bring ur confidence back up buddy cus they will win..they can get right back into the series wit 2 wins at home

and btw, we never got pounded, just fourth quarter meltdowns, we just as easily could have been up 2-0 now, if we had kept our poise and if we executed well
shaqpak34

Postby MGX on Wed May 05, 2004 8:17 pm

Wow, it's gonna be hard for the Lakers to win the next two. Spurs are rolling right now, and I hope they die. This is really frustrating, man. This is like last year all over again.
LAKER NATION!
RAIDER NATION!

STAND UP!
MGX

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed May 05, 2004 8:18 pm

XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:my confidence is at 1 out of 10 that lakers will win.

mine is 2 out of 10

but when we do lose..... it just means its time to make an ATHLETIC MOVEMENT!!! (NOT YOUNG MOVEMENT BUT ATHLETIC MOVEMENT)
WE NEED ATHLETES THAT CAN RUN WITH KOBE AND DEFEND THE PICK
#1_Kobe_fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday