(LAL/SA) Game 6 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Sun May 16, 2004 7:00 am

ilikelakers wrote:2) Ginobili saving the ball off of Parker's knee and back out of bounds


i thought it was brown saving the ball?? then he threw it on parkers knee...
purple_and_gold_fever

 
Posts: 10873
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:54 pm

Postby gill on Sun May 16, 2004 7:42 am

So what was the play of the game?


Bryant's dunk over Duncan!
User avatar
gill

 
Posts: 19354
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Canada

Postby kbryant on Sun May 16, 2004 9:56 am

gill wrote:
So what was the play of the game?


Bryant's dunk over Duncan!


totally agree!!

its amazing!! over duncan!!
if you dont believe in yourself, no one else will...

============KOBE===============
Image
User avatar
kbryant

 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:47 am
Location: turkey

Postby kbryant on Sun May 16, 2004 10:36 am

REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!

REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!

REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!REVENGE!!

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
:man13: :man13:
if you dont believe in yourself, no one else will...

============KOBE===============
Image
User avatar
kbryant

 
Posts: 619
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:47 am
Location: turkey

Postby ilikelakers on Sun May 16, 2004 10:42 am

purple_and_gold_fever wrote:
ilikelakers wrote:2) Ginobili saving the ball off of Parker's knee and back out of bounds


i thought it was brown saving the ball?? then he threw it on parkers knee...


Oh yeah...hahahahhaha :freak2:
ilikelakers

 
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:10 pm

Postby DarkHadou10 on Sun May 16, 2004 5:29 pm

can anybody post that picture of tim duncan and tony parker going fishing? they showed it after the game. that picture was so dam hilarious!! i wanna make fun of spurs fan with that picture!
DarkHadou10

 
Posts: 218
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:19 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Sun May 16, 2004 7:46 pm

T I wrote:Image


Not until the Lakers are holding up the Finals trophy, but I'm sure she's warming up her voice. :man1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 18, 2004 6:36 am

Either way, we did something that earned us tremendous respect. Funny how fast the Lakers go from being the potential underdogs to the favirotes once the Spurs go down.

More respect to the Spurs and their fans!

Fun basketball to watch, best basketball to watch, championship basketball calibar to watch.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby LAL Bling on Tue May 18, 2004 7:36 am

Payback's a beeeeeyotch!
User avatar
LAL Bling

 
Posts: 572
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:51 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Wed May 19, 2004 9:06 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Either way, we did something that earned us tremendous respect. Funny how fast the Lakers go from being the potential underdogs to the favirotes once the Spurs go down.

More respect to the Spurs and their fans!

Fun basketball to watch, best basketball to watch, championship basketball calibar to watch.


Yes, I love this game! :jam2:

And could you please unlock the Game 1 WCF thread, now that we know who will be playing the Lakers? Thanks. :man1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.