Mon. May 5
(6:30 p.m.,TNT)
Recap - http://www.nba.com/games/20030505/LALSAS/recap.html
Box Score - http://www.nba.com/games/20030505/LALSAS/boxscore.html

Lakers - 82
Spurs - 87

Spurs Lead Series - 1 - 0

Lakers Drop Game 1
Kobe Bryant scored 23 of his game-high 37 points in the second half, but it wasn't enough to stop the Spurs as the Lakers fell 87-82 in Game 1 of their conference semifinal game Monday. Shaquille O'Neal tallied 24 points. Devean George left the game after suffering an ankle injury in the fourth quarter. Los Angeles will try to even up the series in Game 2 at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday (TNT).

Post your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 07, 2003 8:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 02, 2003 1:21 am

This is gonna be a touch matchup for the Lakers.. As we all know the Lakers didn't even beat them in the regular season, but the post season is a whole nutha story! The Lakers know what it takes to surpass the Spurs. I see it being a struggle in the 1st half. We'll surpass them prolly like by 7 or 8 points. In other words, A WIN FOR US!!!!!!! :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby 4Rings on Fri May 02, 2003 1:32 am

This is going to be a difficult series but I still see the Lakers taking Game 1 and the series, quite frankly. The Spurs are loaded with a bunch of young talent. Emphasis on the YOUNG. The playoffs are a whole different ballgame. Two of the losses the Lakers had against the Spurs were without Shaquille O'Neal. That has to factor into something. I am just happy the Lakers can get a little bit of rest before this series starts. Get ready for all the experts to tell us why the Spurs are going to beat the Lakers. I don't care who you are, it is going to be very difficult to beat LA four out of seven times. Phoenix exposed a few of the Spurs' weaknesses. Their inability to shoot free throws in the clutch. They also have a tendency to turn the ball over and their young players are sometimey. I say let Duncan get his and focus on stopping Ginobli, Stephen Jackson, Tony Parker and especially Malik Rose. This should be a fun series but I fully expect the Lakers to pull it out.

:jam2:
4Rings

Postby shaqass on Fri May 02, 2003 4:52 am

I think it is a good matchup for the Lakers. It is going to be an hard serie, with close games but at the end, we will prevail because the Lakers are always at their best in close game and it is exactly the opposite for the Spurs. My opinion is that the 1-8 of the last two post season will be in all Spurs' mind, not the meaningless 4-0 of the last regular season. First game LA-SAS 101-98 :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Reddy on Fri May 02, 2003 5:23 am

The Spurs swept all four regular-season matchups with the Lakers this season and Bryant said earlier that maybe Los Angeles would return the favor with a sweep in the playoffs.

"I think Kobe said something about that, that we could sweep them," Los Angeles coach Phil Jackson said. "That's what Kobe said. That is a possibility."

RETURN THE FAVOR KOBE! :bow: LAKERS BY 15!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri May 02, 2003 6:27 pm

AS I'M ABOUT TO BREAK THE CENTURY MARK :bow: , I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!I SEE A SWEEP BY THE LAKERS IN THIS SECOND ROUND SERIES!!!!!!!!LAKERS IN 4!!!!!!!!!HOPEFULLY. :jam2:

IF NOT, I SEE THEM DISPATCH THE SPURS IN 5 GAMES AND AT MOST 6 GAMES, AS THEY MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND BY BEATING THE SPURS IN STAPLES.

HOWEVER, I TRULY WISH THAT THEY SWEEP THE SPURS JUST TO DELIVER A MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY.

IN MY MIND THE SPURS ONLY BEAT US ONCE THIS YEAR. AND NOT 4 TIMES.

HERE IS MY EXPLANATION:

1. SHAQ DID NOT PLAY THE FIRST TWO GAMES.

2. THE THIRD GAME OF THE SEASON SERIES, WHICH WAS AFTER THE ALL STAR GAME, SHAQ WAS HURT ONCE AGAIN DUE TO NOT WEARING HIS SPECIAL SHOE IN THE ALL STAR GAME WHICH INFLAMED HIS FOOT, AND WITH THAT HE ONLY HAD 1 REBOUND IN THE SPURS GAME. SO FOR THE THIRD GAME HE WAS EVEN CLOSE TO 50 PERCENT. REMEMBER AFTER THIS GAME, HE SAT OUT FOR A WEEK AND A HALF.

SO BASICALLY THEY GOT LUCKY IN THE SPURS HOME WIN IN THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON SERIES. IT WAS A CLOSE GAME, BUT I THINK WE PLAYED THEM ON THE SECOND GAME OF THE BACK TO BACK AND THE LAKERS WAS EXTREMELY TIRED.

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IN THE PLAYOFFS, THERE ARE NO BACK TO BACK GAMES.

SO THE SPURS DOES NOT HAVE A MENTAL EDGE ON THE LAKERS.
THE ONLY EDGE/ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE WITH LAKERS IS EARLY RESERVATION FOR FISHIN' IN THE SUMMER.

SEE YOU IN THE GOLF COURSE AFTER THIS SERIES, SPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSERS WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS!!!!
ALWAYS KNOW SPURS FANS, THAT YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP HAS AN*******************ASTERISK IN IT.

GO LAKERS, LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Lakers vs Spurs matchup

Postby Dude_in_lv on Sat May 03, 2003 1:54 pm

So, its come to this..................
Spurs are scared because they remember the pasting the lakers put on them the last couple of years. In fact,. the lakers have as good a record against the Spurs,as they do against the Blazers in the post season that is.

Rick Fox being out may have helped the lakers. George is a better offensive player, and he gets more rebounds. Maybe the team will play harder when they look at Rick in his cast, and say,"hey,that could be me".

Lakers will take out the Spurs. They they will face the Queens.
This will be the NBA Finals. Rock on lakers, you still make us proud.
Dude_in_lv

Postby Reddy on Sat May 03, 2003 2:04 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:AS I'M ABOUT TO BREAK THE CENTURY MARK :bow: , I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!I SEE A SWEEP BY THE LAKERS IN THIS SECOND ROUND SERIES!!!!!!!!LAKERS IN 4!!!!!!!!!HOPEFULLY. :jam2:

IF NOT, I SEE THEM DISPATCH THE SPURS IN 5 GAMES AND AT MOST 6 GAMES, AS THEY MOVE TO THE NEXT ROUND BY BEATING THE SPURS IN STAPLES.

HOWEVER, I TRULY WISH THAT THEY SWEEP THE SPURS JUST TO DELIVER A MESSAGE TO EVERYBODY.

IN MY MIND THE SPURS ONLY BEAT US ONCE THIS YEAR. AND NOT 4 TIMES.

HERE IS MY EXPLANATION:

1. SHAQ DID NOT PLAY THE FIRST TWO GAMES.

2. THE THIRD GAME OF THE SEASON SERIES, WHICH WAS AFTER THE ALL STAR GAME, SHAQ WAS HURT ONCE AGAIN DUE TO NOT WEARING HIS SPECIAL SHOE IN THE ALL STAR GAME WHICH INFLAMED HIS FOOT, AND WITH THAT HE ONLY HAD 1 REBOUND IN THE SPURS GAME. SO FOR THE THIRD GAME HE WAS EVEN CLOSE TO 50 PERCENT. REMEMBER AFTER THIS GAME, HE SAT OUT FOR A WEEK AND A HALF.

SO BASICALLY THEY GOT LUCKY IN THE SPURS HOME WIN IN THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON SERIES. IT WAS A CLOSE GAME, BUT I THINK WE PLAYED THEM ON THE SECOND GAME OF THE BACK TO BACK AND THE LAKERS WAS EXTREMELY TIRED.

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IN THE PLAYOFFS, THERE ARE NO BACK TO BACK GAMES.

SO THE SPURS DOES NOT HAVE A MENTAL EDGE ON THE LAKERS.
THE ONLY EDGE/ADVANTAGE THEY HAVE WITH LAKERS IS EARLY RESERVATION FOR FISHIN' IN THE SUMMER.

SEE YOU IN THE GOLF COURSE AFTER THIS SERIES, SPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOSERS WILL ALWAYS BE LOSERS!!!!
ALWAYS KNOW SPURS FANS, THAT YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP HAS AN*******************ASTERISK IN IT.

GO LAKERS, LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
DUSTPAN AND BROOM LAKERS SWEEP THE SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jam2: SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Re: Lakers vs Spurs matchup

Postby Reddy on Sat May 03, 2003 2:06 pm

Dude_in_lv wrote:So, its come to this..................
Spurs are scared because they remember the pasting the lakers put on them the last couple of years. In fact,. the lakers have as good a record against the Spurs,as they do against the Blazers in the post season that is.

Rick Fox being out may have helped the lakers. George is a better offensive player, and he gets more rebounds. Maybe the team will play harder when they look at Rick in his cast, and say,"hey,that could be me".

Lakers will take out the Spurs. They they will face the Queens.
This will be the NBA Finals. Rock on lakers, you still make us proud.

I AGREE 100%. LAKERS DOMINATE AND RULE THE PLAYOFFS!
12 MORE WINS!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

LAKERS IN A SWEEP!!!

Postby ShaKobeMagic on Sat May 03, 2003 2:34 pm

I know this might sound crazy, but this is EXACTLY the kind of thing the Lakers can do. Especially, when everyone says they have played too many post season games, the loss of Foxie, and the lack of timely backup by the supporting cast of Horry, Fisher and George. I know they got swepted by the Spurs in the regular season, two games of which the Big Aristotle was not playing. The Lakers struggled all year just to get motivated and get through the overplayed marathon that is the 82 game NBA season. We have seen the last few years how insignificant the regular season really is (Queens). Now, it is about the jewelry. It is about Chickie Baby. It is about the quest to be the first team to go 4 in a row in 40 plus years.

The Lakers own the Spurs mentally in the Playoffs, just like they own the Queens, the Mavs, and the Trailgangsters. They are 8-1 against the Spurs in the postseason in this 3 Peat run. I truly believe the Lakers know that anything can happen after the loss of Foxie. They realize now, that they are another injury away from playing golf this summer. They realize now, after playing the TWolves that they have to play defense, that they have to hustle for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

Losing Foxie was the best thing that could of happened to this team. You have to remember, we have been very fortunate to not have had any major injuries during our 3 Peat run. George has matured and is ready to show everyone he can be relied upon...Horry well, is Horry and you know he will be bringing it too. And Fisher, well he is a few 3 Pointers away from being the all-time Laker Playoff leader (sorry Coop). There is no one tougher than DFISH. And don't forget my main man Shaw. When things start to unravel, look for SHAW to put them back on track. Look for the supporting cast to go in double figures in each of these games. This is the only team in NBA history that can turn the switch on and off...and that switch is on!!!

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up for the rest of the team. Look for Mad Dog to have some impact minutes on Rose, Duncan, and Robinson. Look for Shaq to go home and average 40 plus.

Kobe will average a triple double this series. Kobe will impose his will on their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

Losing Foxie was the best thing that could of happened to this team. You have to remember, we have been very fortunate to not have had any major injuries during our 3 Peat run. George has matured and is ready to show everyone he can be relied upon...Horry well, is Horry and you know he will be bringing it too. And Fisher, well he is a few 3 Pointers away from being the all-time Laker Playoff leader (sorry Coop). There is no one tougher than DFISH. And don't forget my main man Shaw. When things start to unravel, look for SHAW to put them back on track. Look for the supporting cast to go in double figures in each of these games. This is the only team in NBA history that can turn the switch on and off...and that switch is on!!!

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up for the rest of the team. Look for Mad Dog to have some impact minutes on Rose, Duncan, and Robinson. Look for Shaq to go home and average 40 plus.

Kobe will average a triple double this series. Kobe will impose his will on the Spurs just like he did last year. Duncan winning the MVP, and Popovich winning Coach of the Year were the worst things that could have happened to this team. I think Kobe and Shaq will feel slighted and look to punch the Spurs in the mouth. I know Jackson will look to out coach Popovich again this year.

The Lakers have experience every possible situation in the post-season the last 3 Years. This is what it is all about. Until someone proves differently, the Lakers hold the rings...Come and try to take them from us.

ShaKobeMagic
ShaKobeMagic

BREAK OUT THE BROOMS....LAKERS SWEEPT THE SPURS

Postby ShaKobeMagic on Sat May 03, 2003 2:41 pm

Let's try this again...

I know this might sound crazy, but this is EXACTLY the kind of thing the Lakers can do. Especially, when everyone says they have played too many post season games, the loss of Foxie, and the lack of timely backup by the supporting cast of Horry, Fisher and George. I know they got swepted by the Spurs in the regular season, two games of which the Big Aristotle was not playing. The Lakers struggled all year just to get motivated and get through the overplayed marathon that is the 82 game NBA season. We have seen the last few years how insignificant the regular season really is (Queens). Now, it is about the jewelry. It is about Chickie Baby. It is about the quest to be the first team to go 4 in a row in 40 plus years.

The Lakers own the Spurs mentally in the Playoffs, just like they own the Queens, the Mavs, and the Trailgangsters. They are 8-1 against the Spurs in the postseason in this 3 Peat run. I truly believe the Lakers know that anything can happen after the loss of Foxie. They realize now, that they are another injury away from playing golf this summer. They realize now, after playing the TWolves that they have to play defense, that they have to hustle for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up for the rest of the team. Look for Mad Dog to have some impact minutes on Rose, Duncan, and Robinson. Look for Shaq to go home and aver for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

Kobe will average a triple double this series. Kobe will impose his will on the Spurs just like he did last year. Duncan winning the MVP, and Popovich winning Coach of the Year were the worst things that could have happened to this team. I think Kobe and Shaq will feel slighted and look to punch the Spurs in the mouth. I know Jackson will look to out coach Popovich again this year.

The Lakers have experience every possible situation in the post-season the last 3 Years. This is what it is all about. Until someone proves differently, the Lakers hold the rings...Come and try to take them from us.

ShaKobeMagic
ShaKobeMagic

Re: BREAK OUT THE BROOMS....LAKERS SWEEPT THE SPURS

Postby Reddy on Sat May 03, 2003 3:01 pm

ShaKobeMagic wrote:Let's try this again...

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up for the rest of the team. Look for Mad Dog to hve to play defense, that they have to hustle for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up for the rest of the team. Look for Mad Dog to have some impact minutes on Rose, Duncan, and Robinson. Look for Shaq to go home and aver for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

In the playoffs, I feel the Lakers are a better road team. They get geeked-up to win on someone else’s floor. Look for the Lakers to steal game one at the SBC Center. As long as they work the offense inside out, and have good transition defense, they will be fine. Sometimes, I think they forget they have the baddest man on the low blocks in Shaq. This will open everything up fave some impact minutes on Rose, Duncan, and Robinson. Look for Shaq to go home and aver for loose balls, and that they have to stick to the triangle. You can see the sense of energy in their eyes that they did not have before Fox went down.

ShaKobeMagic

WOW :WOW:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I totalyl agree
we gota play liek hte CHAMPION LAKERS FOR THE whole 48
we cant let anyhting slip
give hte ball to the big fella every time down the court
Also, I think all starters willeb in doubles again
Wiht Fox out, this is the time, for them to show up
to step out and show,
tehy deserve to be on the lakers roster(they do)
I know they wont dsappoint us.....
GO 4 IT LAKERS!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 03, 2003 4:24 pm

NICE OPENING THREADS SHAKOBEMAGIC.

WELL THOUGH OF AND INFORMATIVE.
GREAT ARGUMENT!!!!

WELCOME!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat May 03, 2003 7:03 pm

Losing Foxie was the best thing that could of happened to this team. You have to remember, we have been very fortunate to not have had any major injuries during our 3 Peat run.

Not the best thing that ever happened to us, that goes to Horry :man12:

But seriously, when you get old man Foxy out of there, the extreme athletisizm of this team comes out... Ill write more about it in my new article debuting tommorow...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 04, 2003 11:13 am

I love Foxy's game, but I also like the offensive game of George even more.

With Shaq, Kobe, and George out there, its a nice three way scoring option.

I love the way George hustles for offensive rebounds, his tenacity on defensive rebounds, and the way he cuts to the basket everytime Shaq is in the post.

I just think that George gives the opponent another thing to worry about defensively. When Fox plays offense, I have a feeling that the opponent are not respecting his shot and not even playing him defensively. This allows them to double or triple team Shaq with relative ease. However, when George is out there, they have to play him straight up, whivh takes one defender off Shaq.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun May 04, 2003 11:18 am

Yes and with George out there, it opens up Derek Fisher on the perimeter when the offense is ran crisp all the time. Look at Fishy's numbers from when Fox is out there, then when George has been out there... :man1:
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby k.o.b.e. on Sun May 04, 2003 5:07 pm

are any games going to be on kcal9?
k.o.b.e.

Postby Reddy on Sun May 04, 2003 5:46 pm

k.o.b.e. wrote:are any games going to be on kcal9?

NOPE
THEYRE SHOWING FAMILY FEUD
THAT TIME
HERES TEH SCHEDULE FOR KCAL9 FOR THE WEEK

http://kcal9.com/tvguide/
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun May 04, 2003 9:36 pm

k.o.b.e., do what I do, use the net to get the Live feed off the 570 KCLA radio (Which will be brodcasting the game) I hate the TNT/ABC announcers over Stu Lantz & Paul Sunderland.

Heres a link to the radio feed, tune into it at about 6:30 tommorow for the game...

http://www.fabulous570.com/streaming.html
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Lakers4Ever on Mon May 05, 2003 12:51 pm

For some weird reason, I don't feel this game going any longer than 5 games. Who do I feel will win the round you ask??? Lakers of course!!! I just having this odd feeling that S.A. will not come out as aggressive as they did during the regular season. The Lakers have turned up the juice and there ain't nobody gonna stop that!!!
:shootb: :what:
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby spursR1 on Mon May 05, 2003 3:27 pm

while you all slob on each other's nobs, the lakers will lose to the spurs.

then they will do their stupid "we just weren't with it tonight" voiding any props to the other team, as if they handed it away and the other team did nothing.

every game you guys just say "lakers will sweep" or "lakers in X" or "i wanna have the laker's baby"...pathetic
spursR1

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 05, 2003 4:11 pm

spursR1 wrote:while you all slob on each other's nobs, the lakers will lose to the spurs.

then they will do their stupid "we just weren't with it tonight" voiding any props to the other team, as if they handed it away and the other team did nothing.

every game you guys just say "lakers will sweep" or "lakers in X" or "i wanna have the laker's baby"...pathetic

Well welcome to the board there, as I can see you have doubt in our Lakers, first off. We won't slob off any comments like "Lakers will win."

We try to justify reasons why we think they'll win. Well see how if the Lakers loose, youll be back immaturly making comments towards us. I can already tell by the "logic" of your post...

But do me a favor, when the Lakers win tonight, you can come back and eat your own words... Don't come here sturring up trouble, because we want a sense of logic here, not comments like you have stated above.

So please come back, Ill be interested to see what you say either a win or loss comes to your team.
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

IDIOT!!!

Postby crucifido on Mon May 05, 2003 9:40 pm

IT"S A LAKERS BOARD - CHUMP!!

What do you think we're gonna do drool over the unjustified "MVP" Duncan? He's now won this award with no definable reason for 2 years over two players that should've won it instead. Year 1: Jason Kidd and Year2: Kevin Garnett.

I absolutely cannot stand when you LOSERS come into this Laker board and honestly think that most of the talk won't be pro-Laker. MNaybe if you and your assinine brethren could pull your head out for a second you might realize where you are!!

That being said - the Spurs won - congratulations. You hit the Lakers on an awful night where nobody could pee in the ocean. With Devean's injury (though I love this team) I don't see the Lakers surviving this round.

So when you come back in to gloat over this or any other victory - don't expect us to acknowledge you as some sort of dynasty. The SPurs wqon the championship in a make believe season the first time and the only way they could get by the Lakers would be if the Lakers were injured. I know, I know a win is a win, but if you can look at yourself in the mirror and say the Spurs beat the Lakers on even ground - you'd be wrong!

So one last time - if you don't like what's being said in here then don't come back!!!
crucifido

Postby Reddy on Mon May 05, 2003 9:45 pm

LAKERS WIN 4 STAIGHT TO CLOSE IT OUT
DONT WORRY PEOPLE
:jam2: ITS DAH LAKERS!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby clublakers on Mon May 05, 2003 9:48 pm

Game's over... and I don't think what we saw tonight was basketball.

I don't know what was said in the locker room, but I can't imagine it was "Kobe, get the ball and shoot it. Forget about everyone else."

That must have been tough for the rest of the Lakers to endure standing around watching Kobe force up shots with Bowen in his jersey. Devean took the easy way out.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Next

Return to Lakers Game Tonight