(LAL/HOU) Game 4 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:13 pm

im so happy they won, but damn, they blew a double digit lead and sent the game to OT. :disagree: . i wish they'd play good basketball all 4 quarters. i so hate close games. they're gona give me an effin heartattack pretty soon :bang:
Image

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
User avatar
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

 
Posts: 5772
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:54 pm
Location: Maui, Hawaii

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:14 pm

jsm0331 wrote:and we could have used Russell tonight. He could have made some easy buckets


And played (great) defense also. :man7:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:16 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Man this game was huge, and while Kobe struggled all game, he was there for us in the clutch - when the true greats are.

You have to give your props to Houston for the fight and war they gave the Lakers. What a hell of the game.


Kobe's the best clutch player of all time, or he will be when his career is over. :jam2:

The Rockets are the best of the lower seeds, no doubt about it. Game 5 is a must win for the Lakers. :man7:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:18 pm

I Support #8 wrote:
missmyzte wrote:What's up with Steve Francis taking a fan down when he ran up in the stands on that turnover?


What happened to TWR?

According to his theory and principle, Francis should be suspended from the rest of the series due to that incident with the little girl. :man12:


Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.
Guest

 

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:18 pm

iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:im so happy they won, but damn, they blew a double digit lead and sent the game to OT. :disagree: . i wish they'd play good basketball all 4 quarters. i so hate close games. they're gona give me an effin heartattack pretty soon :bang:


It seems the Lakers like drama. As long as they win I don't care, but they do keep you on edge if you're a true fan. :man3:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:19 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.


Who's complaining about the refs now? Get a life, dude. :mad1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby G|B|G|B on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:24 pm

is there a t pups fan site?
Because i wanna make fun of them =P
...
User avatar
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator
 
Posts: 5883
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 3:25 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:25 pm

lakerzrule wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.


Who's complaining about the refs now? Get a life, dude. :mad1:


Right after you Lakerzrule. I'm right behind ya.
Guest

 

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:26 pm

ShadowRacer.com wrote:is there a t pups fan site?
Because i wanna make fun of them =P


I haven't heard of one. I guess that's why TWR has to vent his anger here. :man1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:27 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Right after you Lakerzrule. I'm right behind ya.


Give me an example of when I've blamed a game on the refs. But you're entitled to your opinion.
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:28 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
lakerzrule wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.


Who's complaining about the refs now? Get a life, dude. :mad1:


Right after you Lakerzrule. I'm right behind ya.


This is the prob the first stupid thing I've heard you say, I thought marijuana was illegal?
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21826
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:30 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ...


No, the reason ratings are down is because no one likes to see a blowout, ie. when your Wolves got killed by an 8th placed Nuggets
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94033
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:39 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ...


No, the reason ratings are down is because no one likes to see a blowout, ie. when your Wolves got killed by an 8th placed Nuggets


Yes, whenever a #1 team goes down to a #8 seed by 21, it's uninteresting. :man10:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:40 pm

Realm of Shadows wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Right after you Lakerzrule. I'm right behind ya.


This is the prob the first stupid thing I've heard you say, I thought marijuana was illegal?


It is, but that doesn't mean some people will stop using it. :man1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:44 pm

lakerzrule wrote:
Realm of Shadows wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Right after you Lakerzrule. I'm right behind ya.


This is the prob the first stupid thing I've heard you say, I thought marijuana was illegal?


It is, but that doesn't mean some people will stop using it. :man1:


Looks he has no prob with using it, much less getting it.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
732
User avatar
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo
 
Posts: 21826
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: USC by way of Los Angeles

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:04 pm

howcome..during the game..when payton was dribbling..i heard someone said.."GO PAYTON!"
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:15 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.


well I'm sure NBA ratings are going high with this series. Remember the first meeting between Shaq and Yao it drew record numbers or something like that. I believe it was the most watched NBA game on cable I think. Anyways, yes no one wants to see teams get robbed but I garuantee you that the league doesn't mind watching the Lakers win. Let's face it, David Stern would have the Lakers in the finals every single year if he could do so, I admit that. Now if you're saying that the refs are favoring the Lakers because it's good for the league then that's a different story. I wouldn't make any assumptions on that though and I just focus on the game.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby Ring It Up on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:19 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.


What hell are you talking about? Who got robbed? Cheap tricks and tactics? That Denver win must have really warped you. Houston had the ball up 4 with 2 chances to make it 6 and didnt. Exactly how was someone robbed?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
User avatar
Ring It Up

 
Posts: 9192
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:27 am
Location: Surrounded by damned Mormons

Postby Kobe8Bryant on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:25 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
I Support #8 wrote:
missmyzte wrote:What's up with Steve Francis taking a fan down when he ran up in the stands on that turnover?


What happened to TWR?

According to his theory and principle, Francis should be suspended from the rest of the series due to that incident with the little girl. :man12:


Like I'm going to stick around and watch that pathetic display of incompetence by the officiating crew ... down to two or not, that was pathetic.
But I'm sure that the ecstatic Laker Fans wouldn't know anything about poor officiating ... or the fact that the entire Lakers team is just a bunch of cheats and instigators.
And why would I stick around here to listen to a bunch of Laker Fans pat themselves on the back for cheating themselves to a win?
This was a disgusting display of the NBA ... and is part of the reason that the NBA Ratings continue to go down ... nobody likes to watch a team get robbed of a well deserved win by poor officiating and a team getting away with breaking the rules nearly every time down the court.
No more trying to convince any of you ... It's more than apparent that you're all too blind and too biased to give serious basketball a chance.
And no more giving the Lakers the benefit of the doubt from me.
If you have to resort to the cheap tricks and tactics that I just witnessed, you'll never get any respect from me.


your fvckin stupid and dont know sh1t
User avatar
Kobe8Bryant

 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Palestine

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:28 pm

woah..guys need to calm down it's just a game. everyone has their own opinions on how the game went i don't see why people keep on going in circles arguing over the same thing. don't make a big deal about it, it's just a game.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:38 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:woah..guys need to calm down it's just a game.


Yes, if the poster upsets you that much, just ignore his (or her) comments. Some threads have already been locked today for getting out of hand and we don't want the same thing to happen to this one, at least not so soon after the game is over. :man7:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:41 pm

I heard Kobe was sick today, I guess that could explain him doing poorly for most of the game.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94033
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:43 pm

no way i think cat did some awesome defense on kobe and that double team got to him. he did a great job on kicking it to the open guys though.
Last edited by GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby Kobebryant888 on Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:45 pm

what did they say in postgame interviews ??
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:09 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I heard Kobe was sick today, I guess that could explain him doing poorly for most of the game.


I haven't heard this, but sick or not, the Rockets defended him pretty well, but Kobe still made some clutch shots, and if he was sick, that just shows how great of a player he really is. :jam2:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.