(LAL/HOU) Game 3 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:24 pm

lofton_wu wrote:one question,what's wrong with GP?he just score 4 points!!and last two game he is 8.5 PPG,we need he get some points!!come on GP!!

No idea. But he's definitely not playing like someone that has a dream and passion for being so close to getting their first ring. Remember how Kobe was looking all alienated when he first showed up this season with his trial and all? Now it seems like GP has taken that role and like he is just the outcast of the team right now.
I Support #8

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:24 pm

Is there ever a game when the Lakers play badly that it's not the Refs fault? ...EVER?????!!!!!

Payton ran into a perfect screen by Yao and Shaq tripped Francis... and the refs got both calls right ... so what's with all the whining already? ... the game's not even over yet. Let's at least see if the Lakers are going to make a comeback or not before the whining about the refs begins.

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:25 pm

Lakermagic wrote:
noxcel wrote:any way to trade Shaq for Yao this summer? Just think about it, Kobe and Yao, we will go 82 and 0 during the season.....dreams

drugs are bad... and illegal.

Anyways we can trade Slava for a defender? fyi noxcel, drugs are bad mmmkay.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:30 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Is there ever a game when the Lakers play badly that it's not the Refs fault? ...EVER?????!!!!!

Payton ran into a perfect screen by Yao and Shaq tripped Francis... and the refs got both calls right ... so what's with all the whining already? ... the game's not even over yet. Let's at least see if the Lakers are going to make a comeback or not before the whining about the refs begins.

No.. it's always better to start complaining early in the game to get it out of the way. Then if we lose, it's not like we're whining and blaming the game on the refs cause we can say we were complaining about that even before the game was over with. And no.. Garnett is not amazing :man12:
I Support #8

Postby Shobe on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:31 pm

Well the freaking rockets are shooting 2-8 to start the second half. If we can't take advantage of this, we definately are going to lose this game. Good job lakers keep making harder for yourselves. :disagree:
Shobe

Postby lakerzrule on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:33 pm

Cato flops and Shaq dunks! Ten-point game. :jam2:
lakerzrule

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:33 pm

GET FOX OUT OF THERE. CAN'T DEFEND, CAN'T SCORE. WHAT CAN HE DO.... PUT IN D GEORGE OR LUKE. LUKE SCORED, HE DROVE THE BALL. HE CAN PASS. HE'S YOUNG. FOX LEAVE.

I mean just watch him play. He's so freaking slow.
Last edited by Andrew Evenstar on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:33 pm

Shobe wrote:Well the freaking rockets are shooting 2-8 to start the second half. If we can't take advantage of this, we definately are going to lose this game. Good job lakers keep making harder for yourselves. :disagree:

We're taken a 16 pt lead down to 10 at least.. and Rockets have to take a timeout, plus.. Shaq is heating up again.
I Support #8

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:34 pm

I Support #8 wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Is there ever a game when the Lakers play badly that it's not the Refs fault? ...EVER?????!!!!!

No.. it's always better to start complaining early in the game to get it out of the way. Then if we lose, it's not like we're whining and blaming the game on the refs cause we can say we were complaining about that even before the game was over with. And no.. Garnett is not amazing :man12:

Yes, Garnett is amazing. ... and he's going to be the Amazing MVP shortly.

But as for the officiating ... it's good to see that someone has the guts to admit the truth ... lol

Postby Shobe on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:35 pm

Oh and Kobe is playing one of those passive games again. Come on Kobe be more aggressive we need you tonight.
Shobe

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:35 pm

I Support #8 wrote:
Shobe wrote:Well the freaking rockets are shooting 2-8 to start the second half. If we can't take advantage of this, we definately are going to lose this game. Good job lakers keep making harder for yourselves. :disagree:

We're taken a 16 pt lead down to 10 at least.. and Rockets have to take a timeout, plus.. Shaq is heating up again.

now rockets will probably make a run...
Karl11-Caron1

Postby BDG on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:35 pm

Just because some Laker fans whine doesn't mean the team does. Don't confuse the Laker fans with the Lakers :man1:

I'm with you on this one though. The officials are fine tonight.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:35 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
I Support #8 wrote:

But as for the officiating ... it's good to see that someone has the guts to admit the truth ... lol

This is the prob the ONLY thing me and TWR agree with, Garnett goes it all, score, get boards, and dish it out. He was last year's MVP and unless the voters are high again he will be this year.
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:36 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
I Support #8 wrote:

No problem! And I'm just kidding.. Garnett is somewhat amazing. :man1:
I Support #8

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:38 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:

Just because some Laker fans whine doesn't mean the team does. Don't confuse the Laker fans with the Lakers :man1:

If only that were true though BDG ... you have like the All-Star whining team out there ...

Payton, Malone, Kobe, Shaq, and Phil would probably all be on the All time NBA whiners team.

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:38 pm

6 point game....... uh oh, here they come.
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:39 pm

6 POINT GAME! :jam2:
I Support #8

Postby I Support #8 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:39 pm

11 POINT GAME! :mad1:
I Support #8

Postby lakerzrule on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:40 pm

Lead back up to 11! Where's the Lakers D? Wide-open 3 by Mobley. :bang:
Last edited by lakerzrule on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakerzrule

Postby Shobe on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:40 pm

11 point game...because we can't defend the 3.....I also think shaq is not pressing Yao in this game, he's letting him get too close to the basket.
Shobe

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:40 pm

hmm transition defense?
Karl11-Caron1

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:41 pm

u know who wee need now?? this guy: Image
Karl11-Caron1

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:42 pm

Shobe wrote:11 point game...because we can't defend the 3.....I also think shaq is not pressing Yao in this game, he's letting him get too close to the basket.

Having 3 fouls and the ref's calling anything as a foul on Yao doesn't help either. :man5:
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby BDG on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:43 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:

If only that were true though BDG ... you have like the All-Star whining team out there ...

Payton, Malone, Kobe, Shaq, and Phil would probably all be on the All time NBA whiners team.
You're kidding me right?

Those guys rarely complain on calls. Payton probably complains the most of them but he won't blame a game on the officials. Malone rarely whines at all. Yes, Phil once in a while, but most coaches will do that on occasion. Shaq has a right to complain-- he gets clobbered on every play. But how Kobe?! When have you ever seen Kobe blame a game on the officials?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:44 pm

lets go l.a.
purple_and_gold_fever

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday