(LAL/HOU) Game 3 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby addiction2board on Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:38 am

XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:man sucks we wasted malone's good night again on a loss...

and lakers cant win on the friggin road :mad1: how they gonna fair against minnesota?? or even sacramento?? i think if we play SAC, they have a good chance to beat us at home as they do beating us at arco

so defense and do something on road...

you forgot the spurs, their next up for us not sac or minnesota..and with the way were playing no chance in hell we beating the spurs on their turf
[url=http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting40.gif[/img]http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting40.gif[/img[/url]
addiction2board

Postby shaqass on Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:09 am

I said before, that this game would answer a lot of questions about our capability to win it all this year...well it is only one game, I am still a very optimistic person, but to be honnest we are good enough to beat the Rockets in 5 games and to lose against the spurs in 6 if we continue this way. We can try to persuade ourself but currently we have no team game, no team spirit, no plan and no D on the road. Hopefuly we will turn on this famous switch on Sunday and begin to roll. If not, Spurs' defense will eat us quite easily. I keep the faith, I just have doubts, more and more.
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby kbryant on Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:54 am

its a bad lost :disagree: :disagree:

but i hope it will make them play better

because we cant win spurs playing like that
kbryant

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight