Mon. 2/07 @ Hawks - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:23 pm

Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
PurpleNGold1 wrote:
k0pr0phage wrote:
hZm wrote:Kobe looks like he's about to cry.

I'm sure he is. He's probably thinking, "These guys give San Antonio a run, then come back from way down against Houston, and then get their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] handed to them by Atlanta. Remember when I had us in the 6th seed?"
imagine when we were 5 games over 500. ball now were only 2 and back to a 2 game losing streak we can lose both of these coming up wid or wid out kobe) kobes gon be rusty n not even ready)

3 GAME LOSING STREAK
well we can go on a 5 game losing streak den pistons areback to themselves lately n well nets already beat us at home nnow vince is pputtin up sicck numbers
PurpleNGold1

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:24 pm

0-5!
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby hZm on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:25 pm

lol I think there is a chance that the Lakers can go on a 7 game losing streak.
hZm

Postby shoe on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:25 pm

imagine...we were just in teh finals last year.....how fast things change
shoe

Postby hZm on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:27 pm

Anyone remember the first game of the season? So much hope. :man10:
hZm

Postby nbafan on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:28 pm

lakers lost to Hawks without Kobe last year as well..

but the difference is we need these games so badly.

sad.
nbafan

Postby 8kobe8 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:30 pm

^ yeah everyone said we were going to be a top team after the 1st game. anyways i hope Mitch is happy with the teams performance and we face NJ next.........lol!!!!!!!!! cant wait for another blow-out.
8kobe8

Postby BDG on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:32 pm

Poor jsm was at this game... good thing I didn't watch.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:33 pm

Vince is going to score 50
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby 8kobe8 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:34 pm

What were the commentator's saying about Kobe, my friend was saying somthing about him going back to l.a for something? is it true?
8kobe8

Postby jimbo327 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:36 pm

John Ireland said that Mitch just went into the locker room after the loss.

Looks like some arse-chewing is gonna happen, and after this loss, I'm sure a trade is gonna to happen before the month ends.

8kobe8, they said Kobe went to LA because of his daughter, I think she was sick, but is better now.
jimbo327

Postby hZm on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:36 pm

Uhhhh it was something about his daughter having to go to the hospital or something.
hZm

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:40 pm

jimbo327 wrote:John Ireland said that Mitch just went into the locker room after the loss.

Looks like some arse-chewing is gonna happen, and after this loss, I'm sure a trade is gonna to happen before the month ends.

8kobe8, they said Kobe went to LA because of his daughter, I think she was sick, but is better now.
YUP JOHN IRELAND ALSO SAYD THE TEAM IS UNBALANCED SO THERE WILL BEEE SOME TRADES( BY THAT IMEAN DAT MITCH TOLD DA MEDIA THAT)
PurpleNGold1

Postby Lakerfan36 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:40 pm

still wondering why the refs called that foul on chuckey where the guy stepped on his shoe at the end of the game :man7:
Lakerfan36

Postby dynasty4kobe on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:46 pm

LOS ANGELES LAKERS POSITIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DAY

Lamar Odom is brilliant at passing out of double teams. Did you see how easily he makes his passes. His passes can cover up long distances, which opens up looks for Jumaine, Chucky, Cook, Caron, etc. The main thing that I saw was that he can pass it with one hand and on the dribble, which prevents him from being trapped when he wants to make the pass.

"Then when we do get back on top, [bandwagoners] are going to want to jump back on and we're going to tell them there's no more room."
-Kobe Bryant, March 28, 2005, 32-37

"I Survived 2005" Club
dynasty4kobe, DarthRekal, In The Key
dynasty4kobe

Postby Jordan-esque on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:48 pm

With or without Kobe, the Lakers shouldn't have lost to the Hawks!!!

I can't believe we lost to a team who named themselves after some birds... I feel like roasting and eating some chickens, it might make me feel better.
Lakers Strategy:... 95% :ball3:... +... 5% :ball2:... = 100% :bang:
Jordan-esque

Postby unpossibl1 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:49 pm

Lakerfan36 wrote:still wondering why the refs called that foul on chuckey where the guy stepped on his shoe at the end of the game :man7:

Yeah, that call determined the outcome of the game.
unpossibl1

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:51 pm

Carter had 41 pts Saturday and 43 tonight against the Sixers... We are in trouble come Wednesday!

kobe6962

Postby KB24 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:52 pm

Come on guys stop crying. WE LOSE GAMES NOT REFS. We allowed 30+ points in 3 quarters to the worst team in the league that missed 3 starters with Smith Harrington and Lue. The refs might have 3 mistakes but they didn´t allow 114 points. WE SUCK RIGHT NOW. We can´t win against anyone for the reason we defend worse than the LA Sparks.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:56 pm

KB8 till infinity wrote:Come on guys stop crying. WE LOSE GAMES NOT REFS. We allowed 30+ points in 3 quarters to the worst team in the league that missed 3 starters with Smith Harrington and Lue. The refs might have 3 mistakes but they didn´t allow 114 points. WE SUCK RIGHT NOW. We can´t win against anyone for the reason we defend worse than the LA Sparks.

yep thats true....good post

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:00 pm

KB8 till infinity wrote:Come on guys stop crying. WE LOSE GAMES NOT REFS. We allowed 30+ points in 3 quarters to the worst team in the league that missed 3 starters with Smith Harrington and Lue. The refs might have 3 mistakes but they didn´t allow 114 points. WE SUCK RIGHT NOW. We can´t win against anyone for the reason we defend worse than the LA Sparks.

I totally agree I mean we didnt lose this game because of the refs we lost because once again we played poor in the third and decided to show up in the fourth and once again too little to late. They wont win a game on this trip sad but true. What a damn shame I feel bad for JSM to witness this crock!

kobe6962

Postby BDG on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:11 pm

kobe6962 wrote:Carter had 41 pts Saturday and 43 tonight against the Sixers... We are in trouble come Wednesday!
Do not fear! Kobe is here!

:kobe1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Jamaal Magloire the Laker on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:14 pm

Antoine Walker’s Field Goal Percentage Slips Into Negative Territory

ATLANTA , GA --Antoine Walker’s shooting woes continued Thursday when his field goal percentage finally slipped into negative territory. Buoyed by a 3-13 night against the Boston Celtics, the percentage now stands at exactly -.433. Walker said he plans to keep shooting until he regains his stroke.
“Balls aren’t really falling for me like I need them to,� he said. “It’s really just a matter of me staying focused and not losing my confidence. Having a negative field goal percentage is a little embarrassing, but it’s just a number. What I need to do is shoot more often so I have a better chance of getting baskets. I also need to take wilder shots. I’ve been way too tame with my shot selection.�
Walker went on to “guarantee� that his field goal percentage would be above zero by the end of the season.
Get me out of Portland. Not the JailBlazers.
Jamaal Magloire the Laker

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:15 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
kobe6962 wrote:Carter had 41 pts Saturday and 43 tonight against the Sixers... We are in trouble come Wednesday!
Do not fear! Kobe is here!

:kobe1:

LOL will he be there Wednesday!

kobe6962

Postby PurpleNGold1 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:18 pm

Jamaal Magloire the Laker wrote:
Antoine Walker’s Field Goal Percentage Slips Into Negative Territory

ATLANTA , GA --Antoine Walker’s shooting woes continued Thursday when his field goal percentage finally slipped into negative territory. Buoyed by a 3-13 night against the Boston Celtics, the percentage now stands at exactly -.433. Walker said he plans to keep shooting until he regains his stroke.
“Balls aren’t really falling for me like I need them to,� he said. “It’s really just a matter of me staying focused and not losing my confidence. Having a negative field goal percentage is a little embarrassing, but it’s just a number. What I need to do is shoot more often so I have a better chance of getting baskets. I also need to take wilder shots. I’ve been way too tame with my shot selection.�
Walker went on to “guarantee� that his field goal percentage would be above zero by the end of the season.
omg lmaoooooo i feel for him next year there onlly gonnna give em da MLE cuz dats all hes worth lmaoooo -444 saaddddddddddddddddddddd
PurpleNGold1

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday