Mon. 1/16 vs. Heat - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Mon. 1/16 vs. Heat - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:04 am

Lakers vs. Heat
Monday, Jan. 16
7:30pm
TV: TNT
Radio : XTRA 570/ESPN 1330
Recap | Box Score | Photos

Lakers - 100
Heat - 92

Kobe, Odom Weather the Heat
Kobe Bryant and Lamar Odom excelled as L.A. took a 15-point lead into intermission, and then the pair helped the Lakers hold on for a 100-92 home win over Miami on Monday. Bryant finished 37 points for L.A., which has won six of seven, while Odom narrowly missed a triple-double with 19 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists.

Image

Post all your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:08 am

Image

SHAQ VS. KOBE IV
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby magicmoment on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:40 am

GO LAKERS!

i know that the Lakers can beat the Heat! [hey, that rhymes! haha]
we can handle the Heat if our team concentrates on the goal of winning!
everytime we play the Heat, its never a blow out game. we only end up losing by a few pts! so i know that if we play well and keep the game clean and make less mistakes, we can win!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!


add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
User avatar
magicmoment

 
Posts: 9197
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:21 pm
Location: S0UTH BAY --

Postby kwamejoke on Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:45 am

shaqis playing so-so game right now.
Last edited by kwamejoke on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch is the General Murder of lakers.

Caron > kwame BUT caron + chucky < kwame !
User avatar
kwamejoke

 
Posts: 817
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:37 pm

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:47 am

We have lost all 3 games since Fat Albert is there :mad1:

I would want us to PUSH the ball and make sure Shaq doesn´t get into any rythem. Kwame played him really well the last time so you can expect Shaq will be extra motivated, thats why we need to get him into foul trouble. A 4th loss would really suck but Miami is playing really well lately. Posey, Walker, Jason and GP have stepped up and Wade is in great shape.

2 keys for the Lakers
1.Perimeter defense SPEICIALLY Kobe vs. Wade. Kobe looked HORRIBLE on the defensive end lately.

2. Lamar Odom and how he plays. Is he on his typical mentally retarded mode, we gonna easily lose and does he have a big night we gonna beat Miami.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby Triumph Jelani on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:52 am

u might as well put up CLUBSHAQ right now.
User avatar
Triumph Jelani

 
Posts: 3935
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:13 am
Location: Las Vegas

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:52 am

DID YOU KNOW

the Lakers don´t look any decent defensively anymore?
Last 5 games the Lakers have allowed
109
90
113
98
104

thats an average of 103 points per game.
They HAVE TO improve prior to win games constantly. I don´t like the matador attitude lately. :disagree:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby scheven on Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:55 am

we can't really lose 4 in a row right? :man3:
User avatar
scheven

 
Posts: 7738
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:47 am
Location: century tuna

Postby JSM on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:11 am

Yahoo: Bryant clearly wasn't looking ahead to Monday, when Shaquille O'Neal returns to face the Lakers at Staples Center for the second time since getting traded to Miami.

"I don't think it's a story," Bryant said. "The guy's in Miami. I mean, who ... cares?"
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94034
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby MarkMadsen on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:23 am

I wish we just stop doubling Shaq. Just let Kwame do his thing plz! Stay behind him and make him take hook shots. Hes been struggling with his shot ever since he came back. If he gets 2 points, then he gets 2 points...it beats giving up 3.

I agree we havent been playing good defense at all lately.

They should put all effort in this game...they have 3 days rest after this game.

Also win or lose, I hope we dont go into post-depression mode. After the last heat loss, we lost 5 straight. We better not let that happen again. :mad1:
Image
User avatar
MarkMadsen

 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby scheven on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:45 am

i hope smush and sasha can cover payton now unlike last time :man6:
User avatar
scheven

 
Posts: 7738
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:47 am
Location: century tuna

Postby SOAD on Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:51 am

WFor the Lakers.
SIXTEEN
User avatar
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin
 
Posts: 14517
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:12 am

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:07 am

MarkMadsen wrote:
They should put all effort in this game...they have 3 days rest after this game.


Thats a Laker fan. He considers the Kings game an off day :bow: :man10:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby scheven on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:16 am

KB8@CL wrote:
MarkMadsen wrote:
They should put all effort in this game...they have 3 days rest after this game.


Thats a Laker fan. He considers the Kings game an off day :bow: :man10:

no, he was right....we play the queens on the 19th :man3:
User avatar
scheven

 
Posts: 7738
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:47 am
Location: century tuna

Postby KB24 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:18 am

scheven wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
MarkMadsen wrote:
They should put all effort in this game...they have 3 days rest after this game.


Thats a Laker fan. He considers the Kings game an off day :bow: :man10:

no, he was right....we play the queens on the 19th :man3:

we play the Heat on 16th and the Queens on 19th. Thats 17th and 18th. What exactly are you talking about? :man3: :man11:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby scheven on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:26 am

KB8@CL wrote:
scheven wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
MarkMadsen wrote:
They should put all effort in this game...they have 3 days rest after this game.


Thats a Laker fan. He considers the Kings game an off day :bow: :man10:

no, he was right....we play the queens on the 19th :man3:

we play the Heat on 16th and the Queens on 19th. Thats 17th and 18th. What exactly are you talking about? :man3: :man11:

oh ok...cuz maybe you get 1/2 day rest on the 16th and another 1/2 day rest on the 19th....combined you have 3 :man3: :man10:
User avatar
scheven

 
Posts: 7738
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:47 am
Location: century tuna

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:46 am

jsm0331 wrote:
Yahoo: Bryant clearly wasn't looking ahead to Monday, when Shaquille O'Neal returns to face the Lakers at Staples Center for the second time since getting traded to Miami.

"I don't think it's a story," Bryant said. "The guy's in Miami. I mean, who ... cares?"

It's not a big deal anymore... with that said... look out for my new video tommorow. :mhihi:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Mon. 1/16 vs. Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lord Johnny on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:51 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
Yahoo: Bryant clearly wasn't looking ahead to Monday, when Shaquille O'Neal returns to face the Lakers at Staples Center for the second time since getting traded to Miami.

"I don't think it's a story," Bryant said. "The guy's in Miami. I mean, who ... cares?"

It's not a big deal anymore... with that said... look out for my new video tommorow. :mhihi:


i'm still waiting for your Pippen Tribute Video :mhihi:
User avatar
Lord Johnny
Clublakers Rep: Puerto Rico
 
Posts: 13028
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:06 am

Re: Mon. 1/16 vs. Heat - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:55 am

Lord Johnny wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
Yahoo: Bryant clearly wasn't looking ahead to Monday, when Shaquille O'Neal returns to face the Lakers at Staples Center for the second time since getting traded to Miami.

"I don't think it's a story," Bryant said. "The guy's in Miami. I mean, who ... cares?"

It's not a big deal anymore... with that said... look out for my new video tommorow. :mhihi:


i'm still waiting for your Pippen Tribute Video :mhihi:

I will get to it on a later date... it's on my "TO-DO" list. :man12:

Right now, preparing for Shaq vs. Kobe IV and still editing MATRIX KOBE III
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby bumrusherer on Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:01 am

law of averages dictates that we deseve some breaks against Miami.

i have a feeling that there will be a Kobe vs Wade shoot out down the stretch
bumrusherer

 
Posts: 9864
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:26 am
Location: Neverland

Postby kobe4ever on Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:55 am

im going to dis game ! :jam2: section 333. im definetly gonna drink sprite on dis game.
Lakers record (2005~2008) when im at the staple center :
when i drink sprite : 12-3
when i drink coke : 2-6
User avatar
kobe4ever

 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:15 am

kobe4ever wrote:im going to dis game ! :jam2: section 333. im definetly gonna drink sprite on dis game.

Fa' Sho, drink Sprite! Send me bill, I'll pay for it if Lakers will win! :man1: :man9:
If we will lose, try to drink Fanta! :man1:
And boo Snaq!
User avatar
The Kobe Era 2K5

 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:49 am

Postby extreme on Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:48 am

This game will be: Kobe vs. Shaq 1-3
WE WIN THIS ONE BY 20
Image
User avatar
extreme
ClubLakers Rep: Belgium
 
Posts: 3925
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:11 am
Location: Ypres, Belgium

Postby Jr. Kobe on Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:39 am

scheven wrote:i hope smush and sasha can cover payton now unlike last time :man6:

i don't think he can do it again. that day he was very lucky because noone cared him and we dissapointed. i think we must be caferul about shaq! because he plays well and plays in the paint in lakers matches. i think dwyane wade won't be play so well because noone can defend kobe in miami so he will want to be a hero and try to defend our real hero!!! but he will dissappoint :mhihi:

go lakers :jam2:
Last edited by Jr. Kobe on Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jr. Kobe

 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 am
Location: Turkey

Postby kobesthegreatest8 on Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:40 am

I hope Kwame,Lamar,Smush, and Mihm all have the type of games they have been having lately and KObe has his averge. We will win for sure if everyone steps up!
Image


Thanks to Showtime for the greatest sig! And thanks to magicmoment for the awesome Av!
User avatar
kobesthegreatest8

 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:44 pm
Location: longmeadow,mass

Next

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.