Lakers-80
Jazz-84

13.3 seconds left
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:53 pm

lakerchris2004 wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:
lakerchris2004 wrote:That ref better be suspended. Period.
Two joke technicals. Ridiculous.

It's Shaq that better be suspended ... he's such a jerk, he shouldn't even be allowed to play ball in the NBA ... he's nothing more than an pathetic thug.

The ref did exactly what he should have done.

Are you even watching the game???

I'm sittin right here watching it ... what more do you want?
It's obvious to anyone who isn't blind by fanaticism over the lakers.

Postby shaqpak34 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:53 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:It's not inadvertent when you take two hands and shove a guy to the floor ...

Come on ... even you guys can't be this biased.

hey man u saw the second oen right??? that was just plain bull crap

stu lantz sed it perfectly, when ur hands go up they gota come back down

and shaqs came down on AK

stupid refs cant call a tech for that, he just slamemd that hard
shaqpak34

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:53 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:

It's Shaq that better be suspended ... he's such a jerk, he shouldn't even be allowed to play ball in the NBA ... he's nothing more than an pathetic thug.

say that in shaq's face.
SMUnderground

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:53 pm

Lakers-80
Jazz-86

13 seconds left
JSM

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:54 pm

someone' sglasses is gonna break in half.. :man1:
SMUnderground

Postby lakerchris2004 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:54 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
lakerchris2004 wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:

Are you even watching the game???

I'm sittin right here watching it ... what more do you want?
It's obvious to anyone who isn't blind by fanaticism over the lakers.

Your blinded by Laker hate.
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby lofton_wu on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:55 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:guys, this is totally over reacting of course the blame is on the refs and our 10000 turn overs but don't be down. This is just another game in the regular season big deal, let's worry when they count in the playoffs. Once we get Karl and Kobe back, trust me, this won't be happening from now on. I'm already over this game and there's still like 20 seconds left. Don't let this game get you down.

yeah,you are right,let's crush them in playoffs!!maybe....16-0 :man1:
lofton_wu

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:56 pm

The second one wasn't as hard ... but it doesn't matter ... Shaq doesn't have to bring his elbow down like a jackhammer on somebody else's head ... plain and simple.

And if it's simply that shaq can't control his own body, then tough, he doesn't deserve to be playing in the NBA.

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:56 pm

Lakers-83
Jazz-86

5.5 left
JSM

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:57 pm

Good Game :man1: :man1: :man1:

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:57 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:The second one wasn't as hard ... but it doesn't matter ... Shaq doesn't have to bring his elbow down like a jackhammer on somebody else's head ... plain and simple.

And if it's simply that shaq can't control his own body, then tough, he doesn't deserve to be playing in the NBA.

So you're saying if there are players who can't control their body in the NBA under difficult circumstances they shouldn't be in the NBA? Like if someone shoves you and you get caught with a travel because you can't control your body then you shouldn't be in the NBA? Because that's what you're saying.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:57 pm

Image 83

Image 88

Final
JSM

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:58 pm

Player of the Game

Bob Delaney...I hope you enjoy your suspension
JSM

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:58 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:The second one wasn't as hard ... but it doesn't matter ... Shaq doesn't have to bring his elbow down like a jackhammer on somebody else's head ... plain and simple.

So you're saying if there are players who can't control their body in the NBA under difficult circumstances they shouldn't be in the NBA? Like if someone shoves you and you get caught with a travel because you can't control your body then you shouldn't be in the NBA? Because that's what you're saying.

Learn the rules man. Not even close to the same thing.

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:59 pm

plain and simple he did not bring it down like a jackhammer on purpose and he didn't aim for Kirilenko's head. I'm sure you're still envious of the refs to let KG graciously get away with a travel to win a game.
GWHiZiTSPHiL

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:00 pm

yes, it is. He was hanging on the rim and if Shaq brings his hands down then it's his fault? It's his fault that Kirilenko was in that spot to get hit?
GWHiZiTSPHiL

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:01 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:plain and simple he did not bring it down like a jackhammer on purpose and he didn't aim for Kirilenko's head. I'm sure you're still envious of the refs to let KG graciously get away with a travel to win a game.

You guys are just full of excuses tonight aren't ya ... did you forget that before Shaq was tossed, you were still behind??

Even with him in there you probably would have lost ... you didn't play well enough to win tonight.

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:01 pm

con·tro·ver·sy
1. A dispute, especially a public one, between sides holding opposing views. See Synonyms at argument.

2. The act or practice of engaging in such disputes: writers skilled at controversy.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:01 pm

why useing such a big word..or SAT word
SMUnderground

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:01 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:You guys are just full of excuses tonight aren't ya ... did you forget that before Shaq was tossed, you were still behind??

Even with him in there you probably would have lost ... you didn't play well enough to win tonight.

Did you forget that you're just speculating and that doesn't mean anything? The game could've gone either way.
GWHiZiTSPHiL

Postby murcielago62 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:02 pm

People...the game is over, please don't complain about it. You guys know the Lakers have gotten breaks. The game is over, suspending the refs won't give us a W, just please stop complaining...please...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Ring It Up on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:02 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:

Why are you even in Lakers gameday? I can understand you posting in other areas but this fixation you have with the Lakers is out of hand. I thought the Tenderwolves were having a good season? Why are you always in the Lakers forum? Go and enjoy your nice season because the playoffs are coming along with yet another first round exit.
Last edited by Ring It Up on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby lofton_wu on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:02 pm

hey guys,don't fight with that wolve's fan....we will let them know,what is the " real playoffs".oh,I forget that,they don't know what means "2nd round".... :man1:
lofton_wu

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:04 pm

murcielago62 wrote:People...the game is over, please don't complain about it. You guys know the Lakers have gotten breaks. The game is over, suspending the refs won't give us a W, just please stop complaining...please...

excuse me but TWolvesFan's ignorance and blind hatred and bias thoughts against the Lakers is just really annoying.
GWHiZiTSPHiL

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday