Mon. 3/08 @ Jazz - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby LakersBaller on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:24 pm

The game was awful... :disagree:
Why Slava didn't play ?
User avatar
LakersBaller

 
Posts: 194
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:09 am

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:26 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Shaq is such a PUNK!

He better get suspended for that ... what a b****!


what the hell are you talking about? :man7:
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:26 pm

Slava has something wrong with his respitory system. It's a cold or something...

Anyways, do you guys think it's time for my new referee tribute video?!
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:27 pm

check out my new thread, dedicated to Delaney
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8303
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94033
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby JSM on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:29 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Anyways, do you guys think it's time for my new referee tribute video?!


yes, it would go along very well with my pics...it is time
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94033
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:30 pm

jsm0331 wrote:check out my new thread, dedicated to Delaney
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8303

Looks good.

I'm going to make a new video tommorow -- "Tribute to Delaney -- A True NBA Referee"
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:31 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:You guys are funny. :man1:
swolswol wrote:SO ARE YOU


FUNNY LOOKING!
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:31 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
lakerchris2004 wrote:That ref better be suspended. Period.
Two joke technicals. Ridiculous.


It's Shaq that better be suspended ... he's such a jerk, he shouldn't even be allowed to play ball in the NBA ... he's nothing more than an pathetic thug.

The ref did exactly what he should have done.


get real man. shaq was the one getting mugged in the game. shaq slammed the ball hard... it just so happened that kirilenko was under him. same goes with the first play where he got hit like a b!tch.

as for being a pathetic thug... the pathetic thug has 3 rings and your chump kg has how many trips past the first round? ZERO brotha :man13: :man13: :man13:

no wonder you like delaney... he's sam's b!tch

Image
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:38 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:plain and simple he did not bring it down like a jackhammer on purpose and he didn't aim for Kirilenko's head. I'm sure you're still envious of the refs to let KG graciously get away with a travel to win a game.


You guys are just full of excuses tonight aren't ya ... did you forget that before Shaq was tossed, you were still behind??

Even with him in there you probably would have lost ... you didn't play well enough to win tonight.


huh? the lakes were up. did you even watch the game?

please make some sense :man7: :man7: :man7:
Last edited by queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:43 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:yes, it is. He was hanging on the rim and if Shaq brings his hands down then it's his fault? It's his fault that Kirilenko was in that spot to get hit?


Good grief ... are you really incapable of understanding the most basic of concepts in the NBA?

ok ... NBA 101

If you get fouled by someone then it's not a travel now is it ...

Shaq got fouled on the way up, made the basket, and then on the way down, with no need to do so, smashed his elbow into Kirilenko's skull.

He wasn't pushed into him, he wasn't pulled into him, Kirilenko didn't shove his head into Shaq's elbow ... man, you guys are so biased it's ridiculous.

Shaq had two options ...

1. Come down and not smash his elbow into someone ... or
2. Come down and smash his elbow into someone.

We know what he chose, and he got tossed (deservingly) for it. The guy is a punk.


its kirilenkos fault leavin his ugly mug under shaq's elbow.

NBA 101? get some glasses ...and a brain first :man7: :man3: :man4: :man12:
please put some logic into the things you say man. stupidity is just so damn annoying. i get the same feeling seeing that baboon bibby do his chimp dance :man2:
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:45 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
smilez wrote:We were winning right before Shaq was thrown out.


Yep ... my bad ... you were up 70-68 before that play.


just shows what you know
Last edited by queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:46 pm

LakersBaller wrote:The game was awful... :disagree:
Why Slava didn't play ?


cook really sucked tonight... one of them games i wish slava was there to nail those open shots cook was missing all night.

cook seems to hesitate too much before making any kind of move.
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:49 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:You guys are funny. :man1:


so are the wolves... never ever seen round two. its as pathetic as tmac :man13:
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby noxcel on Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:02 pm

no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.
noxcel

 

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:02 pm

noxcel wrote:no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.


no slava especially.. :man12:
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby lakerzrule on Mon Mar 08, 2004 10:14 pm

What a terrible game. Shaq got ejected, and the team made too many turnovers. The refs sucked (again), but even if the guy who tossed Shaq gets suspended, that won't change the outcome of the game. Considering the Lakers were missing a lot of players (again), they did pretty well except for all those turnovers, which made the score closer than it should've been, and the Jazz were able to make a run after #34 got thrown out. We can blame the refs all we want and attack other fans who have different opinions, but the fact is it just wasn't the Lakers night, so let's move on and put this loss behind us. Peace out.
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby BDG on Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:07 pm

Bob Delaney cost us the game plain and simple. Both of those calls were PURE BS.

We were up by 3 with 3 minutes to go and we're playing well when he calls that 2nd one.

The Jazz go on a 20-11 run because the Lakers don't have their best player on the floor and they lose.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40952
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:11 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Bob Delaney cost us the game plain and simple. Both of those calls were PURE BS.

We were up by 3 with 3 minutes to go and we're playing well when he calls that 2nd one.

The Jazz go on a 20-11 run because the Lakers don't have their best player on the floor and they lose.


good cheese comes from happy cows..happy cows comes from CA

pure BS comes from Bob Delaney...daymn Bob Delaney comes from UTAH
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby futurefelonKobe on Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:14 am

noxcel wrote:no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.
Shaq is not a leader? Where was Kobe? Oh that's right, faking another bogus injury. Kobe had enough strength and range of motion in his "injured" arm to wave it around when Shaq got ejected, but couldn't play? Nice try Kobe. Rub some dirt on it and get out there you little piece of glass. His new nickname is The Human Chandalier, because he's made of more glass than a chandalier. What a gutless, selfish coward!!!
futurefelonKobe

 

Postby EcinPC on Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:24 am

PS lakers were winning during shaq's departure. Utah got in a 11-2 run, something like that.
Learn 2 hate b4 you come here acting like a pro hater. :jam2:
Shaq bringin it raw.

"Getting it done without Shaq seems to be extremely difficult. I think Orlando found that out the hard way," Fisher said, referring to O'Neal's defection in 1996. "And hopefully the Lakers won't have to find that out, in terms of not having a team with Shaq on it."
EcinPC

 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:39 pm
Location: Bronx, NY, & Dominican Republic

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:52 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:Shaq is not a leader? Where was Kobe? Oh that's right, faking another bogus injury. Kobe had enough strength and range of motion in his "injured" arm to wave it around when Shaq got ejected, but couldn't play? Nice try Kobe. Rub some dirt on it and get out there you little piece of glass. His new nickname is The Human Chandalier, because he's made of more glass than a chandalier. What a gutless, selfish coward!!!


uhh, what Kobe are you talking about. The same Kobe who's mental and competitive drive for the game has been compared to MJ's?
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:23 pm

So by saying Kobe is faking his injury is also saying that Doctors do not know how to do their job, and their useless.

He was diagnosed by a doctor. To say Kobe Bryant faked his injury is simply pure ignorance.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby BDG on Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:40 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
noxcel wrote:no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.
Shaq is not a leader? Where was Kobe? Oh that's right, faking another bogus injury. Kobe had enough strength and range of motion in his "injured" arm to wave it around when Shaq got ejected, but couldn't play? Nice try Kobe. Rub some dirt on it and get out there you little piece of glass. His new nickname is The Human Chandalier, because he's made of more glass than a chandalier. What a gutless, selfish coward!!!
Please educate yourself a little more on what an injury is and come back when you're ready to talk serious basketball.

Kobe's played through more injuries than anyone in the league right now. Any sane basketball fan knows that. Don't even get me started with Chris "Half A Season" Webber.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40952
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:11 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
futurefelonKobe wrote:
noxcel wrote:no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.
Shaq is not a leader? Where was Kobe? Oh that's right, faking another bogus injury. Kobe had enough strength and range of motion in his "injured" arm to wave it around when Shaq got ejected, but couldn't play? Nice try Kobe. Rub some dirt on it and get out there you little piece of glass. His new nickname is The Human Chandalier, because he's made of more glass than a chandalier. What a gutless, selfish coward!!!
Please educate yourself a little more on what an injury is and come back when you're ready to talk serious basketball.

Kobe's played through more injuries than anyone in the league right now. Any sane basketball fan knows that. Don't even get me started with Chris "Half A Season" Webber.


half a season webber? surely you jest... the wimp can barely play 20 games without limpin hahahahaha.

at least when kobe goes down you know he gets whacked hard. i've seen little chrissy just go limp makin contact with nothing. the boy is soft like the rest of them queens.
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:20 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
noxcel wrote:no Kobe, no Karl, no Slava, no Lakers. Shaq is not a leader!

p.s. now all Shaq fans will say, "we did not win the game because of the stupid refs, but this is not true". Shaq was playing like little lazy bit=h. He had what 14 points? The only person that wanted to win was GP. We need him to play like this every game.

Oh, and Lakers will play Dallas in the first round, cuz we will NOT finish 3rd.
Shaq is not a leader? Where was Kobe? Oh that's right, faking another bogus injury. Kobe had enough strength and range of motion in his "injured" arm to wave it around when Shaq got ejected, but couldn't play? Nice try Kobe. Rub some dirt on it and get out there you little piece of glass. His new nickname is The Human Chandalier, because he's made of more glass than a chandalier. What a gutless, selfish coward!!!


human chandelier? isn't that what they call webber and bojax? hahahahaha

if webber and bojax ever got hit as hard as the ones that caused kobe's injuries the two whimps would have to end their careers. queens are soft.
Image

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
User avatar
queen_hater

 
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:34 am
Location: LA baby!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.