Mon. 2/28 @ Knicks - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby magicmoment on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:36 pm

oh man!! knicks are # 23 in league...and we're 15th...
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby BigAkers on Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:37 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:something what losing the MDE does to a team

And I bet it happens to the Heat when Shaq has to retire because of a toe injury you clown. :disagree:
In other news, Ric Bucher reports that Kobe Bryant gave steroids to Barry Bonds. More coming soon.....

:wave: Playoffs
BigAkers

Postby S.R.05 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:00 am

dont tune into espn they keep talking about how kobe's anger was "misguided" and how he should have taken the shot himself

but of course if he HAD taken the shot himself he would have been dubbed a ballhog and dogged out by everyone for not dishing it to luke
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 am

Showtime.Revival.05 wrote:dont tune into espn they keep talking about how kobe's anger was "misguided" and how he should have taken the shot himself

but of course if he HAD taken the shot himself he would have been dubbed a ballhog and dogged out by everyone for not dishing it to luke

exactly...your logic is 100% correct

Postby KB24 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:17 am

Guys enaugh Luke bashing. :mad1: I have criticized him too for his bad decision but he is a second year player and he has never been in those situations. Gimme a break he tried to find Kobe under the board. What if Luke had missed the shot? He would still get grilled and it wasn´t an easy layup. Luke should have shot but it was difficult to shoot because Thomas was in front of him. I would have played JJ instead of Luke anyway but stop giving that kid the heat for the loss. Why did Chucky foul Marbury? Why could nobody rebound after Marbury missed? Why couldn´t nobody rebound after Kurt missed the second chance? Tim came from behind and made an easy layup. Those are sutuations that kills you. The last shot was a little mistake (that made the loss official) but we choked from the 3rd minute in the OT.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby kobe6962 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:24 am

Showtime.Revival.05 wrote:dont tune into espn they keep talking about how kobe's anger was "misguided" and how he should have taken the shot himself

Trust me I sure wont tune in to that garbage!
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby Real Deal on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:29 am

Shaq Fan wrote:something what losing the MDE does to a team

Hakeem was never a Laker.
Real Deal

Postby BDG on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:31 am

Olay, Tim Thomas, olay!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby jimbo327 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:52 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:This team is garbage. We will not make the playoffs. If we do, we're lucky. I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon or panicking, but seriously our team plays no defense.

WHAT THE HELL WAS LUKE THINKING PASSING UP AN OPEN SHOT WITH 2 SECS LEFT?

WHAT THE HELL WAS ATKINS THINKING FOULING MARBURY?!

WHAT THE HELL WAS BUTLER DOING ALL GAME ON TIM THOMAS?!

Now Luke has shown some potential with his bball IQ, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Atkins and Butler have to go.

Furthermore, Chris Mihm got punked out by Mike Sweetney tonight. One word: soft. If he doesn't spend time in the weight room this offseason and make significant improvement, he's going to be useless.

I feel your pain man. Luke should have never been in the game at that point. Chucky definitely bonked in overtime, I have no idea what he was doing. He had 2 crucial turnover, and complete defensive breakdown. Butler should have forced Tim Thomas to go to his left, either the Lakers scout fell asleep or there was poor scouting. Mihm is sleep walking, Mike Sweetney just out worked him tonight...that's the difference in having good footwork.
jimbo327

Postby Furious D on Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:19 am

Tim Thomas just played the game of his life. Unfortunately it was against the Lakers. First it was Jalen Rose now its Tim Thomas.
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team

Postby strikemode14 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:45 am

KB8 till infinity wrote:Guys enaugh Luke bashing. :mad1: I have criticized him too for his bad decision but he is a second year player and he has never been in those situations. Gimme a break he tried to find Kobe under the board. What if Luke had missed the shot? He would still get grilled and it wasn´t an easy layup. Luke should have shot but it was difficult to shoot because Thomas was in front of him. I would have played JJ instead of Luke anyway but stop giving that kid the heat for the loss. Why did Chucky foul Marbury? Why could nobody rebound after Marbury missed? Why couldn´t nobody rebound after Kurt missed the second chance? Tim came from behind and made an easy layup. Those are sutuations that kills you. The last shot was a little mistake (that made the loss official) but we choked from the 3rd minute in the OT.

Okay Luke deserves the heat becuase he had a chance to win the game and he pretty much pulled a Chris Webber. I guess we should trade him to Philly since they love choke artists so much. :man10: ..You are right that JJ should have been in the game. Also the Atkins foul was very questionable I mean he barely touched him. :disagree: ....
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby UGOTOWN3D on Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:32 am

Furious D wrote:Tim Thomas just played the game of his life. Unfortunately it was against the Lakers. First it was Jalen Rose now its Tim Thomas.

do you think that's a coincidence ....... :man3:
UGOTOWN3D

Postby leftymo on Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:22 am

Furious D wrote:Tim Thomas just played the game of his life. Unfortunately it was against the Lakers. First it was Jalen Rose now its Tim Thomas.

You should check the box scores more often.... opposing SF's have a field day b/c of our matador at SF.
leftymo

Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby hype on Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:56 am

Since Carons been back we've lost 3 in a row. :man3: Is Luke better starting at the 3?
hype

Postby strikemode14 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:39 am

hype wrote:Since Carons been back we've lost 3 in a row. :man3: Is Luke better starting at the 3?

Look at the last play in the game then ask yourself the same question
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby kobe6962 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:35 pm

leftymo wrote:
kobe6962 wrote:
LakerBaller7 wrote:Image

I can't wait til that bet is done, that avatar pisses me off (no pun intended)

Dont worry after Sunday I wont ever bet on the Lakers again.. I am sorry if this offends you

If you want money, you'll bet against them!

I already got a bet with someone that the Lakers wont make the playoffs
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby (¯`·.->:.ICED T.:< on Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:32 pm

why the hell was luke on the court any way?
(¯`·.->:.ICED T.:<

Postby kobesthegreatest8 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:44 pm

i was at the game kobes shot was nasty but we lost

Thanks to Showtime for the greatest sig! And thanks to magicmoment for the awesome Av!
kobesthegreatest8

Postby Zheka on Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:59 pm

It's a shame to lose a match with THAT finish of the 4th quarter...it still hurts me :mad1:
Zheka

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:16 pm

hype wrote:Since Carons been back we've lost 3 in a row. :man3: Is Luke better starting at the 3?

no, JJ is

Postby SMUnderground on Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:46 pm

o......m............g.............
SMUnderground

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:52 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Image
Olay, Tim Thomas, olay!

:man10: :man10: :man10:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous