Mon. 4/9 - Lakers @ Hornets - Predictions & Comments

Re: Mon. 4/9 - Lakers @ Hornets - Predictions & Comments

Postby Ariza3 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:38 pm

cmon mike brown...at least draw up a stupid play so its inbounded on our side of the court
Ariza3

Postby Helljumper on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Ariza3 wrote:
Uncle_Meat wrote:
Ariza3 wrote:how hard is it to come up with a play to inbound the ball on YOUR side of the court with 1.2 seconds to win?! wow mb :bang:

They were laughing at him for calling time out. Like they didn't know how to play out the remaining time.

what a joke. what coach needs a timeout there? were doomed

Wait, what? The timeout was a good decision. In fact, it was such an obvious decision that I was concerned why he didn't immediately call the timeout. If he doesn't call that time out, then the Hornets would have an easy game-tying opportunity if they stole the inbounds pass.
Helljumper

Postby Ariza3 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:40 pm

wow mike brown in post game didnt even acknowledge sesh's huuuuge 3 pointer instead praises steve saying "his runner was huge, and played very well all night tonight", "he was aggressive all night tonight" or something close to that. wow.
Ariza3

Postby Uncle_Meat on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Brown is totally embarrassed in locker room... :man10:
Uncle_Meat

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Battle Tested20 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
That was a Mike Brown gem all the way. Barnes was over in that area the entire time. It wasn't obvious as to where the ball was going.

Of course that was where the ball was going but Barnes was suppose to come toward the ball and Metta read Barnes the wrong way.

I have never gotten upset over fans not liking MB but to blame that last pass on him is just DUMB!

Ohh because my post was just filled to the brim with me hating on the PASS. I didn't say one word about the pass being on Brown. I said the design of the play and the more than obvious direction the ball was going to go was to blame, not the pass. MWP hurrying up the ref so Smith couldn't get to Barnes, MWP lookin' at Barnes the whole way and then throwing that bad pass. You want to write DUMB in big letters, maybe you should read my post again.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Ariza3 wrote:wow mike brown in post game didnt even acknowledge sesh's huuuuge 3 pointer instead praises steve saying "his runner was huge, and played very well all night tonight", "he was aggressive all night tonight" or something close to that. wow.

LOL please tell me you are not serious. It took Blake 30 minutes to get 8 points. That's not aggressive. He made two tuff shots. And on defense, he played well? What game as he watching.

This dude's man crush on Blake is so ridiculous.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby troublesome on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Just saw the play on ESPN. Wow! :man10: at the facial expression of Sessions and Morris.
troublesome

Postby Ariza3 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Ariza3 wrote:wow mike brown in post game didnt even acknowledge sesh's huuuuge 3 pointer instead praises steve saying "his runner was huge, and played very well all night tonight", "he was aggressive all night tonight" or something close to that. wow.

LOL please tell me you are not serious. It took Blake 30 minutes to get 8 points. That's not aggressive. He made two tuff shots. And on defense, he played well? What game as he watching.

This dude's man crush on Blake is so ridiculous.

i dont remember the exact words but thats def close what he said. so dumb. and ya he made a runner off glass that 9/10 times hed miss or get blocked. i think his 3 was good but that was awide open shot that he SHOULD make everytime, that was just the one time he decided to shoot instead of stand there, think, and pass.

mike brown is def in love with him for some reason...he played 30 mins?! you cant give glock 5-10 mins at the 2?
Ariza3

Postby LAglory on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:34 pm

I don't think Brown made up that play. Sessions, Gasol and Matt Barnes all looked to confused. I think Metta just had a brain fart.
LAglory

Postby shoe on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

What was up with the hornets announcers saying the Lakers got the wrong point guard :man3:
shoe

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:53 am

what are you guys thinking and saying that this last play was designed from mike browm. he does terrible things that s right but cmon this was never ever the play that mike brown called and you could see on his reaction after the play that he was surprised mwp did such dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. :bang:
kobebryant248

Postby KB24 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Lakersvwin while Clippers get gri(z)ll'd...w00t w00t

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday