Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby snackdaddy on Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Eh, someone else should feel what its like to win. Right there on the TV is the difference between OKC and LA fans. OKC's fans are celebrating like they won the championship. Laker fans would treat a 2nd round victory like its just another round on the way to their goal. I wonder if their team will have that "just glad to be there" attitude now that they beat the Lakers?
User avatar
snackdaddy

 
Posts: 874
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby AlleyoOp2KOBE on Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:Image

S*** bout to get REAL!


Woah, way too close :man10:
User avatar
AlleyoOp2KOBE

 
Posts: 904
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Gunsan, Korea

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Battle Tested20 on Mon May 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Uncle_Meat wrote:Thanks CL for a great seson. It's been a pleasure reading all your posts and learning from the resident analysts. It makes watching the games at home a little better. Let's hope we get a chance to jump on the Lakers in the next season threads to come. May all you and your icons thrive over the off season. :jam2:

Yep! Always fun going through the battles you everyone too. Going to be a fun and interesting free agency and off-season for us.
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11525
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:Image

S*** bout to get REAL!


omfg. :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10387
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Mon May 21, 2012 9:54 pm

stupid stupid comment . kobe will not retire :mad1: he will be back and proove all you doubters he still has it
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Ludachris on Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Actually pretty impressed with how they played overall, considering the circumstances. Very respectable. Not to their full potential, but they were clearly not better than OKC. And damn it, the Kobe haters can't rationally say anything bad about number 24. That man played one hell of a game, and had a solid shooting percentage too. Attacked the basket the whole game, only took a few questionable shots... too bad the rest of the team couldn't match his will. I tip my hat to Bryant.

Let's see if we can get younger and more athletic to compete with OKC and San Antonio next season.
Buck Foston, LA Rules
Ludachris

 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:34 am

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby kobebryant248 on Mon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Ludachris wrote:Actually pretty impressed with how they played overall, considering the circumstances. Very respectable. Not to their full potential, but they were clearly not better than OKC. And damn it, the Kobe haters can't rationally say anything bad about number 24. That man played one hell of a game, and had a solid shooting percentage too. Attacked the basket the whole game, only took a few questionable shots... too bad the rest of the team couldn't match his will. I tip my hat to Bryant.

Let's see if we can get younger and more athletic to compete with OKC and San Antonio next season.


absolutely right . thannks for that comment and statement. get of f... kobe haters. if any player of this current roster has half of the heart and fighting spirit then kobe then we didn t had to loose this game and espicially that series
kobebryant248

 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby KB24 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:02 am

Mitch there on the bench gives more damn than the entire team minus Kobe which is truly sad.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55542
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Lakeshow24 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:28 am

KB24 wrote:Mitch there on the bench gives more damn than the entire team minus Kobe which is truly sad.


I think some heads are about to roll this offseason. I'll be anxious to keep with with all the Lakers reports.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
Image
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
User avatar
Lakeshow24

 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby KB24 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:46 am

these are truly EXIT interviews coming up lol.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55542
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby Lakeshow24 on Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 am

KB24 wrote:these are truly EXIT interviews coming up lol.


GOOD!
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
Image
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
User avatar
Lakeshow24

 
Posts: 4635
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby jbiggs on Tue May 22, 2012 6:41 am

maybe i just missed it, but did kobe and fish fail to meet up and talk after the game ended? i saw kobe talking to westbrook, durant, and harden but not with fish. did i just miss this?
420
KOBE FOR LIFE
User avatar
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Escondido

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue May 22, 2012 4:50 pm

jbiggs wrote:maybe i just missed it, but did kobe and fish fail to meet up and talk after the game ended? i saw kobe talking to westbrook, durant, and harden but not with fish. did i just miss this?


You're not the only one. I watched all the post-game stuff, and I didn't see Kobe and Fish talk to each other either. In fact, it looked to me like they passed by each other while congratulating the other players. I don't know if the camera wasn't on them if they did talk to each other, or if it was intentional or not if they didn't. Maybe they met off the court? :man3:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

Image
User avatar
mamatheregoesthatman

 
Posts: 7812
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Lakeshow24 wrote:
KB24 wrote:these are truly EXIT interviews coming up lol.


GOOD!


I hope so, at least for Mike Brown and Pau Gasol.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

Image
User avatar
mamatheregoesthatman

 
Posts: 7812
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Mon 5/21 - Lakers @ Thunder - Game 5 - Predictions/Comments

Postby jbiggs on Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 pm

mamatheregoesthatman wrote:
jbiggs wrote:maybe i just missed it, but did kobe and fish fail to meet up and talk after the game ended? i saw kobe talking to westbrook, durant, and harden but not with fish. did i just miss this?


You're not the only one. I watched all the post-game stuff, and I didn't see Kobe and Fish talk to each other either. In fact, it looked to me like they passed by each other while congratulating the other players. I don't know if the camera wasn't on them if they did talk to each other, or if it was intentional or not if they didn't. Maybe they met off the court? :man3:


it looked like that to me too. kinda odd to say the least
420
KOBE FOR LIFE
User avatar
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Escondido

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.