Mon. 12/12 @ Mavs - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby it's showtime on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:19 am

guys, i missed the 4th quarter and the last 5 minutes of 3rd quarter because i had to go out and i had to listen to the game on xtra. anyone have highlights for the game?

thanks in advance.
My prediction - 45 wins. Playoffs? Only time will tell.
it's showtime

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:26 am

i am pleasantly surprised...
what an awesome win for our team...
:bow:

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:36 am

WOW, what a victory! Kobe kept us into game with miracle shot at the end...
The Dagger
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby nameant on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:49 am

nameant wrote:
Lakerfan36 wrote:Lakers will win this game. Someone quote me on this.

count me in on this. kobe is gonna have a big game. BIG GAME.

just for the record..... :man1:
nameant

Postby Lakerfan36 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 am

nameant wrote:
nameant wrote:
Lakerfan36 wrote:Lakers will win this game. Someone quote me on this.

count me in on this. kobe is gonna have a big game. BIG GAME.

just for the record..... :man1:

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :bow:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby LA LAKERS OF EL SEGUNDO on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:38 am

LA LAKERS OF EL SEGUNDO wrote:
MarkMadsen wrote:we had no answer for KG. I assume we dont have no answer for Dirk too. Plus he has a much better supporting cast. Gonna be tough. :jam2:

Good game. This is why I'm not a betting man. :man11:
If I were, I'd say it's a 4-2 trip, Grizz always play us well. That's a nice record to come home with.

Job well done Lakers [if 5 -1, this team is playoff bound]! :jam2:
Come on EL'LAY, get that jello jigglin'
LA LAKERS OF EL SEGUNDO

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:55 am

This one's gettin' saved on tape for me.

What a great game. I lost my voice when Kobe hit that incredible shot.

If Kwame can do this every night, we can push ourselves into a much higher seed.

I'm really hoping we win in Memphis. 5-1 would truly send a message.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby kobe4ever on Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:25 am

kobe4ever wrote:i say we win dis game. dirk misses the last shot so lakers get fouled intentionally and make both free throw. we win by 4 =]

i almost had it right lol.
Lakers record (2005~2008) when im at the staple center :
when i drink sprite : 12-3
when i drink coke : 2-6
kobe4ever

Postby shakin on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:38 am

I think we all know what people see in Kwame now. He was doing low post moves that very few can with precision, OUTSTANDING quickness and precision. He was passing like well and he was hustling.

Normally you can't watch one game and say, "wow, kid has potential and skills" but last night's game you could. Kwame had some flat-out Kevin McHale post moves. If he truly just needed to get comfortable out there and start to trust the offense and his teammates and his coaches... well, our 2007 plan just might BE HERE. Anyway, helluva game, now let's see if Kwame is here to stay or if some alien took over his body for a game....
shakin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:17 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:This one's gettin' saved on tape for me.

What a great game. I lost my voice when Kobe hit that incredible shot.

If Kwame can do this every night, we can push ourselves into a much higher seed.

I'm really hoping we win in Memphis. 5-1 would truly send a message.

Ditto on everything you said! :jam2:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:34 pm

Here's some Mavs' fans reactions:

- "All this talk about Kobe and his case. Screw that case it's old news. Let's sue him for raping the Mavericks this time! We got video proof!"

- "...and im disgusted at the miracle kobe three. when he fumbled the ball and right before he pulled up for the fadeaway, contested 28footer, i said out loud that was going in before he even let go. i had no doubt in my mind it was."

- "Aas much as I hate him, he is absolutely NOT overrated at all... Kobe is one amazing player... Offensively, both in the clutch and with a 14 point lead in the 2nd quarter of a meaningless game, he is simply gifted... Defensively, I don't know how many times I clenched my fist when I saw him getting close on a double because his hands are so quick and he really is smart... Man to man he can get steal after steal... If you are absolutely unstoppable offensively, a game changer defensively, and clutch as all get out, how again are you overrated???
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Muggle on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:06 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Having Kobe Bryant on your favorite team is both a blessing and burden.

The burden? My heart practially stopped during that last play. I saw Kobe dribbling out that last possesion and then fumbles it with a few seconds left. I literally cried out "KOBE!" in disgust, ready to throw myself into the TV to strangle him when I saw the clock at one second, right before he let the shot go...

The blessing? The shot then swished through, and my it felt like my heart started up again in the thrill of the moment. Damn, that guy is so clutch sometimes it's scary.

Great, great win. I don't care if Dirk got smacked in the face at the end, Kobe didn't get that hack fould called during his dunk attempt, so it serves 'em right.

The best parts about the end of the game, besides Kobe's shot, was to see the whole team standing in unison anticpating the outcome. 10 games ago you didn't see that when the game was close; they look much more like a team really supporting each other.

The other great part was when Kobe went to Phil on the bench and they gave each other a big high five to a handshake. It's nice to see those 2 on the same page and supporting each other as well.
Muggle

Postby KB24 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:22 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Here's some Mavs' fans reactions:

- "All this talk about Kobe and his case. Screw that case it's old news. Let's sue him for raping the Mavericks this time! We got video proof!"

- "...and im disgusted at the miracle kobe three. when he fumbled the ball and right before he pulled up for the fadeaway, contested 28footer, i said out loud that was going in before he even let go. i had no doubt in my mind it was."

- "Aas much as I hate him, he is absolutely NOT overrated at all... Kobe is one amazing player... Offensively, both in the clutch and with a 14 point lead in the 2nd quarter of a meaningless game, he is simply gifted... Defensively, I don't know how many times I clenched my fist when I saw him getting close on a double because his hands are so quick and he really is smart... Man to man he can get steal after steal... If you are absolutely unstoppable offensively, a game changer defensively, and clutch as all get out, how again are you overrated???

WOW I would be happy if Laker fans would think like these guys :man11:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday