Mon. 4/03 @ Memphis - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby trodgers on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm

ShowtimeACB wrote:
X-tacy(ScArab) wrote:
Did u watch the olympics? He did very well against team USA and he was up against Duncan


That is a really gud point,he faced stronger n better players there than in the NCAA tournament,his stats:

13.7pts,9rbs,1.3ass,1blk,.620FG,28.0min


Didn't Arroyo light up the USA team in the Olympics?
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46213
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm

leftymo wrote:Sasha picks up his 5th on a rookie mistake and puts Memphis on the line, is that taking over?


like you said, a rookie mistake. he is a rookie after all. so what you expect?
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm

Kob3eight wrote:
cjtheman wrote:
DWonderful wrote:
cjtheman wrote:what happned to kobe exactly i just found out??


got kicked in the chin :man6:

he really got kicked in the chin?


lol

chin :man10: :man10: :man10:


sorry..SHIN

lol
Guest

 

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:04 pm

X-tacy(ScArab) wrote:ok left... I am not going to argue about this. My point is that even though the history was bad before yao, There are somtimes exceptions. Yao has lived up to his pick. Also I never Bogut that He would be a 10 times all star.
He would be lucky to be an allstar once. That being said I do not think anybuddy in this draft class will be a 10 times allstar do u? Maybee williams but we have enough SF.

What center would u rather take.

Also I agree that Duncan KG Shaq and other center/power forwards are better than Yao. (Not wallace but thats just MHO)




When you have a top 3 pick, the idea is that you are drafting a 10 time allstar, just look at the history of some of the top picks, they include names like Shaq, Duncan, Iverson, Lebron James....

Bogut is projected to be a top 3 pick, but he IS NOT projected to be a 10 time allstar, hence that's why I brought this whole thing UP. He isn't all that! PERIOD.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby CJ on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:04 pm

lakers without kobe and lamar= nbdl team
User avatar
CJ
England's Lakers Rep
 
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:01 am
Location: CBY, England/ Cathedral City,CA

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:05 pm

X-tacy(ScArab) wrote:GAmecockmd i agree that race should be left out of it. That has actually been the point. I think that people should not say Bogut is gonna be a bust just because he is white... and if you read the post that what it seems people are doing.


True...as knowledgeable basketball fans, you guys can argue the merits of a guys game...if you haven't seen him enough to do that, you should leave it alone...

But Bogut won't be a bust unless there is excessive hyping done between now and then...he's a solid player in almost every aspect...

He's not a super athlete or a SHUTdown defender...but he's well above avg in everything else...

His basketball smarts will be his best attribute...not bad when you have the body he has...
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:05 pm

Kob3eight wrote:
leftymo wrote:Sasha picks up his 5th on a rookie mistake and puts Memphis on the line, is that taking over?


like you said, a rookie mistake. he is a rookie after all. so what you expect?




Somebody was expecting him to take over.... but the mistake cost him PT, he's now on the bench.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:06 pm

cjtheman wrote:lakers without kobe and lamar= nbdl team


aba team, usbl team, college team
Guest

 

Postby trodgers on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:06 pm

Tierre "The Most Beloved PG on the Roster" Brown, taking over, Sasha-style.
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46213
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:07 pm

leftymo wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
leftymo wrote:Sasha picks up his 5th on a rookie mistake and puts Memphis on the line, is that taking over?


like you said, a rookie mistake. he is a rookie after all. so what you expect?




Somebody was expecting him to take over.... but the mistake cost him PT, he's now on the bench.


It was a joke...I know you didn't take that seriously...
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:07 pm

leftymo wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
leftymo wrote:Sasha picks up his 5th on a rookie mistake and puts Memphis on the line, is that taking over?


like you said, a rookie mistake. he is a rookie after all. so what you expect?




Somebody was expecting him to take over.... but the mistake cost him PT, he's now on the bench.


take over very unlikely. but he needs to be out there for experience.
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:07 pm

Lakers now becoming themselves... nice little surge, but they spent all their energy trying to come back...


down by 16
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:08 pm

cjtheman wrote:lakers without kobe and lamar= nbdl team


Then what are they without their only true C????
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:09 pm

LAL making another surge...
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:09 pm

well..now it is mathamatically impossible for us to make the playoffs


where are we in the lottery..11th or 10th?
Guest

 

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:09 pm

Caron!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby X-tacy(ScArab) on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:10 pm

leftymo wrote:
X-tacy(ScArab) wrote:ok left... I am not going to argue about this. My point is that even though the history was bad before yao, There are somtimes exceptions. Yao has lived up to his pick. Also I never Bogut that He would be a 10 times all star.
He would be lucky to be an allstar once. That being said I do not think anybuddy in this draft class will be a 10 times allstar do u? Maybee williams but we have enough SF.

What center would u rather take.

Also I agree that Duncan KG Shaq and other center/power forwards are better than Yao. (Not wallace but thats just MHO)



When you have a top 3 pick, the idea is that you are drafting a 10 time allstar, just look at the history of some of the top picks, they include names like Shaq, Duncan, Iverson, Lebron James....

Bogut is projected to be a top 3 pick, but he IS NOT projected to be a 10 time allstar, hence that's why I brought this whole thing UP. He isn't all that! PERIOD.



Leftymo please I do not want to argue. I am sorry that this has gotten out of hand but please read what i have posted. i agreed that he would not be a 10 time allstar. I also said he would be lucky to be a one time allstar. That being said I have watched this kid alot and he is gonna be a good player.

Now What center in the draft would u take? I think, and most would agree that he is the best in his class

Also do u think that there is anyone in this draft class that will be a 10 time allstar?
X-tacy(ScArab)

 
Posts: 770
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:10 pm

Caron is garbage.... he misses two layups and watches Wells score on him with NO contest...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby CJ on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:10 pm

GameCockMD wrote:
cjtheman wrote:lakers without kobe and lamar= nbdl team


Then what are they without their only true C????

In England we have a team called the London Towers.. :man10:
User avatar
CJ
England's Lakers Rep
 
Posts: 3036
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 11:01 am
Location: CBY, England/ Cathedral City,CA

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:10 pm

It's even MORE over now...
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby GCMD on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:12 pm

cjtheman wrote:
GameCockMD wrote:
cjtheman wrote:lakers without kobe and lamar= nbdl team


Then what are they without their only true C????

In England we have a team called the London Towers.. :man10:


I take it they aren't very good...
Feel free to ignore anything I say...

Image
User avatar
GCMD

 
Posts: 11124
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:24 pm

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:12 pm

X-tacy(ScArab) wrote:
Leftymo please I do not want to argue. I am sorry that this has gotten out of hand but please read what i have posted. i agreed that he would not be a 10 time allstar. I also said he would be lucky to be a one time allstar. That being said I have watched this kid alot and he is gonna be a good player.

Now What center in the draft would u take? I think, and most would agree that he is the best in his class

Also do u think that there is anyone in this draft class that will be a 10 time allstar?



What center would I take? I wouldn't. Bogut is the best in a weak class. And no, there isn't anyone that I think will be a 10 time all-star.

LA will probably just go via FA to get a center.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby okay on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:12 pm

Despite the fact that we are gonna lose most of our upcoming games, it's pretty pathetic that Kobe gets injured. Seriously WTF is up with him? He has been injured like 5 different times this year. This has got to be his absolute WORST season in terms of health.
okay

 
Posts: 3491
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:47 pm

Postby leftymo on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:14 pm

Luke was hilarious there with that 360 spin....


good luck with whatever team signs you next year Luke...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
User avatar
leftymo

 
Posts: 10572
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:45 pm
Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby X-tacy(ScArab) on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:14 pm

okay wrote:Despite the fact that we are gonna lose most of our upcoming games, it's pretty pathetic that Kobe gets injured. Seriously WTF is up with him? He has been injured like 5 different times this year. This has got to be his absolute WORST season in terms of health.



IT is the same injury over and over again not different ones. He came back too early and needs to sit out the rest of the game maybee the season
Last edited by X-tacy(ScArab) on Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
X-tacy(ScArab)

 
Posts: 770
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:15 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.