Mon. 3/14 @ Wizards - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby jimbo327 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:37 pm

And we are watching NBATV, they are showing all the scores...and bunch of interesting stuff. I just saw that T Mac got the player of the Week for the West. That's BS. Kobe deserved it last week. Dang, and Memphis is up big too tonight.
jimbo327

Postby hZm on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:38 pm

lol Damnit! Someone just spoiled the game for me in a thread. :man2:
hZm

Postby jimbo327 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:40 pm

hZm wrote:lol Damnit! Someone just spoiled the game for me in a thread. :man2:

You're welcome. Hehe. :man1: Just kidding, you can thank KCAL.
jimbo327

Postby hZm on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:41 pm

jimbo327 wrote:
hZm wrote:lol Damnit! Someone just spoiled the game for me in a thread. :man2:

You're welcome. Hehe. :man1: Just kidding, you can thank KCAL.

lol It was mvp.
hZm

Postby kobe6962 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:45 pm

leftymo wrote:
kobesthegreatest8 wrote:thats our problem we need this game badly! we cant give up!

Lakers have given up.

I should've bet on this one... could've at least used the cash.

I should when they play Miami and SA
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby DJM19 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:52 pm

Kobe only took 2 FT attempts and only had 1 turnover. This seems like a clear sign that his intensity was low today, and thus he couldnt turn on the jets in the second half, thoug he still tried to and missed a lot of shots.

I just hate how kobe has become the garbage man of the lakers and has to clean up the games when his teamates get lazy. Obviously they cant depend on Kobe to do that EVERY night.

Kobe is gunna die young if these guys keep depending on him like this.
DJM19

Postby Lakers1 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:23 pm

scottiep1013 wrote:
Lakers1 wrote:
scottiep1013 wrote:
Lakers1 wrote:at least odom left the arena in style

How so?

he left wih his shoulders in a 78.678688767867 degree angle,and his legs were moving swiftly.and he threw a towel

Wait what happened?

he got ejected
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:
What would it take to get Joe Johnson?

Jesus.
Lakers1

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:33 pm

I listened to the game on radio. What happened with Odom exactly?

Also, no defense = no wins.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby lavenderAC on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:41 pm

DJM19 wrote:Kobe only took 2 FT attempts and only had 1 turnover. This seems like a clear sign that his intensity was low today, and thus he couldnt turn on the jets in the second half, thoug he still tried to and missed a lot of shots.

I just hate how kobe has become the garbage man of the lakers and has to clean up the games when his teamates get lazy. Obviously they cant depend on Kobe to do that EVERY night.

Well.. Kobe has to fix it. He has to get his team going even with him or without him. When he was out with injury, Lakers were actually playing good basketball. Chucky, Odom stepped up. It shows that they are capable of playing well, but not when Kobe in the lineup? Its gonna take time, but he will get there eventually.
lavenderAC

Postby shoe on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:44 pm

wait what happend to odom???

i stopped watching with like 4mins left
shoe

Postby Lakers1 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I listened to the game on radio. What happened with Odom exactly?

he got ejected for the second time in the last 4 games.he got 2 t's.he threw a towel on the floor.
okay wrote:I would throw Shaq in the fire as well. Maybe he could burn a calorie or two.

VerbalMilk wrote:
What would it take to get Joe Johnson?

Jesus.
Lakers1

Postby Lakerfan36 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:58 pm

:disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :mad1: :mad1:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby KB24Gold on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:17 pm

Didn't get the chance to see the game (stayed overtime for work today) but it looks like it was a good thing I missed it, alot of anger in here. Hopefully we can win the next game.
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby magicmoment on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:20 pm

this was a HORRIBLE game.. it was a real upset. it was soo sloppy. one of the slippiest games this season. we ha 7 TOs in the 1st half alone. even kobe was having an off game. Caron did alright. LO got too many fouls and Chucky, we hardly got anything from him... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :disagree: :bang:

tie again with Denver :disagree: .. we shud be pulling away!!! we HAD to take advantage that the Nuggets lost.. :mad1:
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:23 pm

this is what kobe said about the game.....

``I was forced to take bail-out shots with the shot clock going down, taking fadeaways from the corner and things like that,'' Bryant said. ``Not necessarily great looks, but we had to put the ball into the basket.''

this is about his ankle...
Bryant used electrical stimulation Monday to help relieve swelling in his right ankle, which he sprained earlier in the season. ``Ankle was a little stiff this morning,'' he said. ...

Postby magicmoment on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:31 pm

workin' the ankle too hard eh... hopefully it's nothing bad.. coz we NEED HIM BAD!!!

how is Mihm though...i heard he was having problems with his back...
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Lateralus on Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:37 pm

Lakers1 wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I listened to the game on radio. What happened with Odom exactly?

he got ejected for the second time in the last 4 games.he got 2 t's.he threw a towel on the floor.

I didn't see any ejection, are you sure? He only got one tech and was on the bench until the 4th ended.
Lateralus

Postby DJM19 on Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:55 pm

lavenderAC wrote:
DJM19 wrote:Kobe only took 2 FT attempts and only had 1 turnover. This seems like a clear sign that his intensity was low today, and thus he couldnt turn on the jets in the second half, thoug he still tried to and missed a lot of shots.

Well.. Kobe has to fix it. He has to get his team going even with him or without him. When he was out with injury, Lakers were actually playing good basketball. Chucky, Odom stepped up. It shows that they are capable of playing well, but not when Kobe in the lineup? Its gonna take time, but he will get there eventually.

Well, none of them are playing defense that well and thats something they can clearly work on. Its not as if they have a reason to sit around pondering where they went wrong.

Also, odom is too generous. Even the coach said he wished odom would be more selfish, thats something odom himself can work on. Everyone needs to develop their own abilities to contribute to this team. Odom isnt playing like odom can play and if the lakers were a body he would be a dead arm. We need to stengthen that dead arm back to its ability before we start shooting with both hands, and we need that dead arm to work cause the other one is getting tired and cant possibly be counted on to save the lakers all the time.
DJM19

Postby purple&goldblood on Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:47 am

Man this team is soo inconsistent. Saturday, although it might have been the worst defensive game of the season, they were able to score at will just as the opposing team. But tonight, they were pressured hard. They couldnt get anything going offensivly. I swear, every road trip, some nobody gets their breakout game, or becomes a star against the lakers. ETHON THOMAS??!!! A couple weeks ago against New York, MICHEAL SWEETNEY?? 18pts??? Are you kidding me??!!
purple&goldblood

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:13 am

In this game Lakers didn't found it's game. We almost made huge comeback, but when margin was only 9 points in 4th quarter, another time we all saw that our D really got suck! :bang:
I have feeling that in tomorrow's Lakers will burn 76ers! :man1:
The Kobe Era 2K5

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight