Mon. 12/26 @ Wizards - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby bumrusherer on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:46 pm

oh well, hopefully we'll get back on track with the next 4 games we have.

still learning on how to close out games. We'll get there eventually
bumrusherer

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:47 pm

How could Kobe let them just take the ball from him like that, and basically not even get a shot off? PATHETIC
LOsMyGuy

Postby Little_Duck on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:49 pm

The Wizards shouldn't have the slightest bit of happiness after winning this game. Lakers come off a close game against the Heat and lose then lose another close one the next day to the Wizards.

Lakers suck at back 2 backs because they don't have fire power. None of these unathletic jokes can stand to win in the 2nd of a back 2 back.
Little_Duck

Postby D Nice on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:49 pm

Kobe is so concerned with "execution" he gets bogged down and doesn't take it upon himself to right the ship. Inexcusable.

I hate to sound like B-Scott, but BOY did it hurt losing out on Duhon's services this summer, and he was signed for so cheap :man6:
D Nice

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:49 pm

bumrusherer wrote:oh well, hopefully we'll get back on track with the next 4 games we have.

if kobe is the clutch player he says he is, then there should be no learning needed. every game, in the clutch the lakers put the ball in his hands and more often than not this year he has failed them. im not bashing the guy or anything, but every time the lakers have seconds remaining with the game on the line he gets it. he hasnt looked like the best clutch player in the NBA thus far this season
LOsMyGuy

Postby amanda08 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:50 pm

could someone explain what happened on the last posession? spero sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
amanda08

Postby Little_Duck on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:53 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
bumrusherer wrote:oh well, hopefully we'll get back on track with the next 4 games we have.

if kobe is the clutch player he says he is, then there should be no learning needed. every game, in the clutch the lakers put the ball in his hands and more often than not this year he has failed them. im not bashing the guy or anything, but every time the lakers have seconds remaining with the game on the line he gets it. he hasnt looked like the best clutch player in the NBA thus far this season

It's extremely funny how you can bash Kobe for not being "clutch" when your "boy" LO has choked in just about every game this season in crunch time.
Little_Duck

Postby ShaqsPurpleSuitAfterGame5 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:53 pm

can someone please tell me what luke walton adds to this team.
ShaqsPurpleSuitAfterGame5

Postby #1lakerfan on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:53 pm

DMK wrote:
nameant wrote:Image
#1lakerfan

Postby mulisha on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:54 pm

No big surprise here. Strong 1st half but let down in the 2nd half in the 2nd game of a back to back. Hopefully we can get back on track with a win against Memphis.
mulisha

Postby mixtim on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:54 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:How could Kobe let them just take the ball from him like that, and basically not even get a shot off? PATHETIC

PATHETIC is indeed the right word to describe whoever considers Lamar SCROTUM Odom his/her guy, i'd trade him for my dog right now
mixtim

Postby bumrusherer on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:55 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:

you are thinking offensively.

i'm talking about closing a game out on the defensive end. We'll get there eventually.
bumrusherer

Postby HermosaJoe on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:56 pm

[/quote]In defense of LO he isnt a 3 point shooter.[/quote]

Yes....and that's why Odom should NOT shoot 3's, especially when the game is on the line!
HermosaJoe

Postby kobesthegreatest8 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:59 pm

We will get back on track when we get home, were still 15-13 and have lost two close games, it happens were still young guys. No one ever expected us to be this good this early, come on!

Thanks to Showtime for the greatest sig! And thanks to magicmoment for the awesome Av!
kobesthegreatest8

Postby Ring It Up on Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:59 pm

HermosaJoe wrote:
In defense of LO he isnt a 3 point shooter.[/quote]

Yes....and that's why Odom should NOT shoot 3's, especially when the game is on the line![/quote]

Yes thats exactly where I was going with the comment.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:00 pm

Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:

It's extremely funny how you can bash Kobe for not being "clutch" when your "boy" LO has choked in just about every game this season in crunch time.

i aint bashing kobe but the fact is, the stats back it up that he has been the most unclutch player this season in the nba. and kobe has choked more times than any1 on the roster and the nba this season in the crunch.
LOsMyGuy

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:02 pm

HermosaJoe wrote:
In defense of LO he isnt a 3 point shooter.[/quote]

Yes....and that's why Odom should NOT shoot 3's, especially when the game is on the line![/quote]

yet hes still a better 3pt shooter than kobe is, yet kobe doesnt get bashed for taken 3s. kobe has missed more 3s than lamar has in crunch time, thats for sure
LOsMyGuy

Postby Little_Duck on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:02 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:

i aint bashing kobe but the fact is, the stats back it up that he has been the most unclutch player this season in the nba. and kobe has choked more times than any1 on the roster and the nba this season in the crunch.

Are you on crack? Do you realize how many times Kobe has hit big shots for us this season?

You're a Lamar jocker and a Kobe basher. Doesn't mesh well.
Little_Duck

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:03 pm

edit
Last edited by LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LOsMyGuy

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:04 pm

Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:

Are you on crack? Do you realize how many times Kobe has hit big shots for us this season?

are you on crack? do you realize he has missed a lot more than he has made? i bet you dont realize it, but thats a fact
LOsMyGuy

Postby ShaqsPurpleSuitAfterGame5 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:06 pm

a lamar odom fan saying kobe choked? :man10: :man10:
ShaqsPurpleSuitAfterGame5

Postby Little_Duck on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:07 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:

are you on crack? do you realize he has missed a lot more than he has made? i bet you dont realize it, but thats a fact

Are you on crack? You do realize that no one in the NBA shoots 100% from the field?
Little_Duck

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:07 pm

mixtim wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:How could Kobe let them just take the ball from him like that, and basically not even get a shot off? PATHETIC

PATHETIC is indeed the right word to describe whoever considers Lamar SCROTUM Odom his/her guy, i'd trade him for my dog right now

he will probably get more shots as your dog than playing with certain players on this roster
LOsMyGuy

Postby mixtim on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:10 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
mixtim wrote:

he will probably get more shots as your dog than playing with certain players on this roster

my dog would definitely hit more shots in clutch time
mixtim

Postby mulisha on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:11 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
mixtim wrote:

Alright this is sickening now. I tried to stay out of this but you do realize that Odom initiates the offense and has the opportunities to shoot right? Odom has the skill yes, but he is very mentally weak which takes him out of the game a lot, even Phil has talked about this. How many games has Odom been the driving force behind a Lakers win? Odom's lack of shots is his own fault. Your homerism is almost as bad as a Mavs' fan.
mulisha

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday