Mon. 12/26 @ Wizards - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:18 pm

Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
bumrusherer wrote:oh well, hopefully we'll get back on track with the next 4 games we have.

still learning on how to close out games. We'll get there eventually

if kobe is the clutch player he says he is, then there should be no learning needed. every game, in the clutch the lakers put the ball in his hands and more often than not this year he has failed them. im not bashing the guy or anything, but every time the lakers have seconds remaining with the game on the line he gets it. he hasnt looked like the best clutch player in the NBA thus far this season

It's extremely funny how you can bash Kobe for not being "clutch" when your "boy" LO has choked in just about every game this season in crunch time.

i aint bashing kobe but the fact is, the stats back it up that he has been the most unclutch player this season in the nba. and kobe has choked more times than any1 on the roster and the nba this season in the crunch.

Are you on crack? Do you realize how many times Kobe has hit big shots for us this season?

You're a Lamar jocker and a Kobe basher. Doesn't mesh well.

are you on crack? do you realize he has missed a lot more than he has made? i bet you dont realize it, but thats a fact

Are you on crack? You do realize that no one in the NBA shoots 100% from the field?

and your point? my point is, kobe has hardly been the most clutch player in the nba this season. he has been the most unclutch player stat wise i do believe. sure, no1 shoots 100% but if kobe is as clutch as you guys think he should be doing better. more often than not, he has failed the lakers.
LOsMyGuy

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:21 pm

mulisha wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
mixtim wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:How could Kobe let them just take the ball from him like that, and basically not even get a shot off? PATHETIC

PATHETIC is indeed the right word to describe whoever considers Lamar SCROTUM Odom his/her guy, i'd trade him for my dog right now

he will probably get more shots as your dog than playing with certain players on this roster

Alright this is sickening now. I tried to stay out of this but you do realize that Odom initiates the offense and has the opportunities to shoot right? Odom has the skill yes, but he is very mentally weak which takes him out of the game a lot, even Phil has talked about this. How many games has Odom been the driving force behind a Lakers win? Odom's lack of shots is his own fault. Your homerism is almost as bad as a Mavs' fan.

give me the definition of initiator? i believe it means, he STARTS the offense. more often than not, he starts it and it ends somewhere else. he passes it, and never sees it again. perfect reason why i would love to see him on another team. exactly why he feels the same quite often.
LOsMyGuy

Postby Showtime is Magic on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:22 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
bumrusherer wrote:oh well, hopefully we'll get back on track with the next 4 games we have.

if kobe is the clutch player he says he is, then there should be no learning needed. every game, in the clutch the lakers put the ball in his hands and more often than not this year he has failed them. im not bashing the guy or anything, but every time the lakers have seconds remaining with the game on the line he gets it. he hasnt looked like the best clutch player in the NBA thus far this season

It's extremely funny how you can bash Kobe for not being "clutch" when your "boy" LO has choked in just about every game this season in crunch time.

i aint bashing kobe but the fact is, the stats back it up that he has been the most unclutch player this season in the nba. and kobe has choked more times than any1 on the roster and the nba this season in the crunch.

Are you on crack? Do you realize how many times Kobe has hit big shots for us this season?

are you on crack? do you realize he has missed a lot more than he has made? i bet you dont realize it, but thats a fact

Are you on crack? You do realize that no one in the NBA shoots 100% from the field?

and your point? my point is, kobe has hardly been the most clutch player in the nba this season. he has been the most unclutch player stat wise i do believe. sure, no1 shoots 100% but if kobe is as clutch as you guys think he should be doing better. more often than not, he has failed the lakers.

these sort of games should not even reach the last second. The lakers were up big at the half. WE should have kept the lead. And if you think about it kobe saved us today with those two 3s. THATS BEING CLUTCH. If it had not been for that pig nose george and that piece of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] odom, we would have won
Image Image
Showtime is Magic

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:31 pm

Showtime is Magic wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:

these sort of games should not even reach the last second. The lakers were up big at the half. WE should have kept the lead. And if you think about it kobe saved us today with those two 3s. THATS BEING CLUTCH. If it had not been for that pig nose george and that piece of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] odom, we would have won

so once again kobe gets a pass for not coming thru in the clutch. he had the ball in his hands, and didnt come thru. in fact, this time he didnt even get off a shot. more often that not, he misses shots.
LOsMyGuy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:44 pm

Well, the GM's all voted one person to put the ball into with the game on the line. And that is Ocho. There's a reason.

Everything is a learning experience, you all act like MJ made every "clutch" play or shot, and problem is, that's far from the truth. Stop the comparisons, stop with the complaining, and focus on our next game. With that said, another dissapointing loss.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LOsMyGuy on Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:46 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Well, the GM's all voted one person to put the ball into with the game on the line. And that is Ocho. There's a reason.

Everything is a learning experience, you all act like MJ made every "clutch" play or shot, and problem is, that's far from the truth. Stop the comparisons, stop with the complaining, and focus on our next game. With that said, another dissapointing loss.

How many Laker games has they watched this season, not as many as me I am sure.
LOsMyGuy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:08 pm

I like how Arenas threw his jersey out in the crowd. Real tough, real big.

Ha.
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:16 pm

Man lamar odom sucks my big toe.

I AM A VERY SMART PERSON AND I GO CRAZY OVER STUFF LIKE THIS , I DONT UNDERSTAND.

KOBE MAKES BACK-2-BACK Threes.... hes hot.... hes into it...

Then you pass to lamar to shoot?!!

WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!??!?

DONT YO UKNOW LAMAR CAN NOT MAKE A SHOT IF HIS LIFE DEPENEDED ON IT!

I WOULD RATHER HAVE KOBE TAKE A FADEAWAY 40 FT TRIPLE TEAMED THREE POINTER THAN LAMAR TAKE A WIDE OPEN ONE.

AT LEAST ONE GOOD THING WILL HAPPPEN AFTER THIS GAME:

KOBE WILL TRUST THAT STUPID COW ( LAMAR ODOM) LESS AND LESS

WHY IS PHIL SO STUPID....IF YOU LET KOBE DRIBBLE THE BALL FROM OUT OF BONDS OF COURSE THEY WILL SEND A DOULBE.... STUPID PRICK.....GIVE HIM THE BALL IN Half COURT SET
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

Postby kobe4ever on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:19 pm

GIVE IT TO COOK !!! for the entire game cook only had 3 or 4 shots. he was perfect from the field. at 3rd quater when lakers were doing bad they shouldve gave it to COOK. also at the end if cook go the ball they would've tied the game. COOK needs more shot, especially when lakers are doing bad and cook is doing good. and also, arenas carry the ball all day and they never call it... how retarted is dat, kobe got called 2 times when he did twice and arenas didnt even get called single time when he did it all day!!!
Lakers record (2005~2008) when im at the staple center :
when i drink sprite : 12-3
when i drink coke : 2-6
kobe4ever

Postby mulisha on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:28 pm

LOsMyGuy wrote:
mulisha wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:
mixtim wrote:
LOsMyGuy wrote:How could Kobe let them just take the ball from him like that, and basically not even get a shot off? PATHETIC

PATHETIC is indeed the right word to describe whoever considers Lamar SCROTUM Odom his/her guy, i'd trade him for my dog right now

he will probably get more shots as your dog than playing with certain players on this roster

Alright this is sickening now. I tried to stay out of this but you do realize that Odom initiates the offense and has the opportunities to shoot right? Odom has the skill yes, but he is very mentally weak which takes him out of the game a lot, even Phil has talked about this. How many games has Odom been the driving force behind a Lakers win? Odom's lack of shots is his own fault. Your homerism is almost as bad as a Mavs' fan.

give me the definition of initiator? i believe it means, he STARTS the offense. more often than not, he starts it and it ends somewhere else. he passes it, and never sees it again. perfect reason why i would love to see him on another team. exactly why he feels the same quite often.

It also means he has the ball most of the time when he's on the floor but he isn't aggressive when there is a hole. What will he do on another team? When he was THE guy on the Heat, he got 17 PPG, he has 16 now. He will never average 20 PPG and he will never be consistant until he is able to get his head out of his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. I've constantly said he has the skills to be an all-star but until he can deal with his mental issues, he will never be consistant.
mulisha

Postby LALShowtime on Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:33 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:I like how Arenas threw his jersey out in the crowd. Real tough, real big.

Ha.

That's his ritual he does it for every home victory ever since he became a wizard and sometimes does it for the opposing team if he see's a wizard fan near courtside.
LALShowtime

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:17 am

:hurl:

Anyways, tough loss... but I look onto Wed. Time to get refocused, regrouped.
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:26 am

:bang:
It's so bad to lose when your team had great chances to win.
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby KB24 on Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:42 am

please everybody don´t look for excuses.
We suck period, point blank.

Kobe, Lamar, everybody sucked bad. Do they ever feel ashamed for getting those bucks and do a bleep on the floor. :man2: :man2: :man2:
Kobe was pathetic, so was everybody else. Only Cook did what he is supposed to do. I never thought I would like Cook but indeed he is my favorite Laker right now and thats a sad story in itself. call me stupid but he does what he can (he can´t do more then he does) but the rest :disagree:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday