NBA Finals - Game 5 - Pistons Defeat The Lakers

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:46 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:AS USUAL>>>> PAYTON DID SHIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT PUNK @SS BITACH!!!! HE WAS THE JINX.

PLEASE MITCH... TAKE HIS JERSEY AWAY AFTER THIS GAME!!!!

Its NOT GP's fault, he played well when he was allowed to run the offense (the first 21 games of the season)

Then the Mailman got injured, which slowed down the fastbreak, and then KOBE WENT ND TOLD PJ THAT HE WANTED TO RUN THE SHOW AND NOT GP.

THen everything collapsed...the reason we lost is because of the clash of egos on our team.

Also, GP said that if the Lakers give him this summer, he will try his best to become a pure shooter, a Ron Harper basically.
shaqpak34

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:46 pm

FU(((KKK PAYTON!!!! IF HE IS BACK NEXT YEAR I"LL SPIT ON HIM MYSELF
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Ginofan on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:47 pm

Good job by the Pistons and all that...but damn, i didn't realize how much Darko sucks till those last 2 minutes where he couldn't hit crap and he was wide open! How was that kid picked so high in the draft???
<<..SAN ANTONIO SPURS..>>..<<..2005 NBA CHAMPS..>>
Ginofan
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby tipdrill on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:48 pm

Congrats to the Pistons. You guys deserved it man. Hopefully next season their will be anothe Lakers, Pistons match tand hopefully the Lakers can beat them.
tipdrill

Postby okay on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:48 pm

lakers2112 wrote:You want to know something that although not funny...is funny in a dark dark way? PAYTON could decide to stay with the Lakers. How f-cked up is that? Yes people. it's up to HIM to decide if he wants to come back. It's HIS option. :man6:

I wish we could vote him off.
okay

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:48 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:
#1_Kobe_fan wrote:AS USUAL>>>> PAYTON DID SHIEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT PUNK @SS BITACH!!!! HE WAS THE JINX.

Its NOT GP's fault, he played well when he was allowed to run the offense (the first 21 games of the season)

Then the Mailman got injured, which slowed down the fastbreak, and then KOBE WENT ND TOLD PJ THAT HE WANTED TO RUN THE SHOW AND NOT GP.

THen everything collapsed...the reason we lost is because of the clash of egos on our team.

Also, GP said that if the Lakers give him this summer, he will try his best to become a pure shooter, a Ron Harper basically.

BULL SHIEEETT..... GIVE ME PAYTONS NUMBERS THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS AND NOW THE FINALS... HE HAS BEEN INVISIBLE WORTHLESS GARBAGE PLAYER!!!! WE WAS AS HELPFUL AS DEVEAN GEORGE WHICH IS ZERO!!!!! BASICALLY WE PLAYED 3 ON 5 ALL YEAR!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Cdub100 on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:49 pm

THE DETROIT PISTONS ARE YOUR NBA CHAMPIONS :jam2:
Detroit Pistons, Your 2004 NBA Champs
Cdub100

Postby G|B|G|B on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:49 pm

guys
first of all congrats DET
2nd
guys we did a great job this year through all of stuff going around in our season and let me tell u
Lakers will be 2005 Champs
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby tipdrill on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:49 pm

Well if payton is to stay with the Lakers fisher should start and payton should come of the bench
tipdrill

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:50 pm

Cdub100 wrote:THE DETROIT PISTONS ARE YOUR NBA CHAMPIONS :jam2:

CONGRATZ PISTONS YOU WERE THE BETTER TEAM THIS YEAR!!!
ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST.... SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR IN THE FINALS
:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby tipdrill on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:51 pm

All i could say is Lakers 2005 champs
tipdrill

Postby JSM on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:52 pm

I am still in shock this is unbelievable. I want George off the team tonight, i hate that piece of crap.

This was the biggest disappointment of the year. It was too bad we didn't get a chance this series, 8 on 5 is never a fair battle. Thanks refs for giving this title to the Pistons.

*2004 Champion Pistons

That's right, an asterisk, until they let us have 3 more of our players on the court to even the odds and make it 8 on 8, I will not give the Pistons credit for this.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby outfear on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:52 pm

:ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1: :ball1:
outfear

Postby JSM on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:53 pm

I am glad the Pistons wasted their pick on Darko, if anyone still thought he was any good, watch the final two minutes a few times and come say to me again that he has talent. Like my article said, worst draft choice since Sam Bowie.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby noxcel on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:00 pm

I am sure that no team will want Payton next year, so we should injure him or something.

Gearge - WTF, no way he should be back, f9cking moron
noxcel

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:01 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:
shaqpak34 wrote:

BULL SHIEEETT..... GIVE ME PAYTONS NUMBERS THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS AND NOW THE FINALS... HE HAS BEEN INVISIBLE WORTHLESS GARBAGE PLAYER!!!! WE WAS AS HELPFUL AS DEVEAN GEORGE WHICH IS ZERO!!!!! BASICALLY WE PLAYED 3 ON 5 ALL YEAR!!!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Dont blame it on a single player.... THE ONLY PRODUCTIVE PLAYER WHO HAS BEEN CONSISTENT IS SHAQ

KOBE has been consistently shooting TWENTY PERCENT, and thats NOT gona get it done. Blame the team, not one or two players.

AND if GP sucked so much, why did PJ play him? Blame him too then. :man7: :man7: :man7:
shaqpak34

Postby tipdrill on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:02 pm

Fisher and Fox shouldve just played more minutes
tipdrill

Postby magicmoment on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:30 pm

thanks for a great season Lakers! see you next yr!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby darko31 on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:33 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I am still in shock this is unbelievable. I want George off the team tonight, i hate that piece of crap.

This was the biggest disappointment of the year. It was too bad we didn't get a chance this series, 8 on 5 is never a fair battle. Thanks refs for giving this title to the Pistons.

*2004 Champion Pistons

That's right, an asterisk, until they let us have 3 more of our players on the court to even the odds and make it 8 on 8, I will not give the Pistons credit for this.

:man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:

You sound like a King's fan. Besides, FT shooting was close tonight and the Lakers nearly lost by 30.
darko31

Postby MsEsquivel on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:40 pm

Congratulations to the Detroit Pistons and their "true" fans.

My hair is wet! I went down with my boys.

Ride-or-die baby!

The Lounge Central
www.theloungecentral.com
MsEsquivel

Postby sn33k on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:41 pm

BWAHAHHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!! :man10: :man10: :man10:
sn33k

Postby G|B|G|B on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:42 pm

anyone know wut happened during halftime in teh lakers locker room
i heard the lakers officals came in and told them to be quite
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby Lateralus on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:49 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I am still in shock this is unbelievable. I want George off the team tonight, i hate that piece of crap.

*2004 Champion Pistons

Wow jsm, I've lost all respect for you. You're the most pathetic excuse for a Laker fan I've ever seen. First of all, a true Laker fan knows to respect an opponent and by the looks of it it seems you're in denial. Get over it, the Lakers lost plain and simple. Wow, and I can't believe you said the refs gave this series to the Pistons. Although I will agree the officiating was one sided at many times, there is no way you can say that was the reason the Pistons won. Any true Laker fan would have the dignity to acknowledge the fact that the Pistons were the better team hands down.

As a Laker fan, although I am a little down they lost, I still feel good for the Pistons who 100% deserved this championship and they have all my respect.

Lets get over this loss and think about next year, because I'm sure pissing over this year isn't going to do anything. It was a fun and great year and I thank the 2003-2004 Lakers for the ride they give the TRUE fans!!!
Lateralus

Postby sn33k on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:55 pm

*2004 Champion Pistons

idiot.

Face it. Your squad got owned.

Go to your room and cry about it, whiner.
sn33k

Postby Realm of Shadows on Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:58 pm

Congratulations to the Lakers on a great season despite many injuries.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight