NBA Finals - Game 3 - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby lakers2112 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:40 pm

I give the Pistons a lot of credit. I got angry every time I heard one of the "experts" claim the lakers would win in 4, or 5, 6 at best. I felt like I was in some bizarro world or something.

Congratulations to the Pistons for showing us how to play with heart, with hunger, with passion.
lakers2112

Postby rw1 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:40 pm

XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:
rw1 wrote:Darko time very soon!!!

i was waiting for a pistons fan to come.

hey man hands down to ur teams EXCELLENT defense and pressure.

we'll see u sunday.

Been here all night.
rw1

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm

What the hell is Darko wearing on his ears!?
Mr. Kuruption

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:42 pm

rw1 wrote:
XxAzNJoKeRxX wrote:
rw1 wrote:Darko time very soon!!!

i was waiting for a pistons fan to come.

hey man hands down to ur teams EXCELLENT defense and pressure.

we'll see u sunday.

Been here all night.

well i didnt see you post :freak2:
Karl11-Caron1

Postby KB24Gold on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:43 pm

outfear wrote:they have to use every second of the shotclock in a position and then turn it over at the very last second

if there is no kobe's shot we are 0-3

I was shocked

So true and I'm still shocked, this is just unbelieveable. It's like Rocky 3 when he got beaten by Mr.T
Money makes life easier, but it does not bring happiness.
KB24Gold
The Rebirth

Postby rw1 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:44 pm

Mr. Kuruption wrote:What the hell is Darko wearing on his ears!?

Got his ears pierced a week ago.
rw1

Postby EJeremyst123 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:45 pm

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DARKO
EJeremyst123

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:46 pm

Al just said Lakers won lol
Mr. Kuruption

Postby shaqpak34 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:46 pm

LOL ABC just showed the lakers having scored 88 points and the pistons 68

at least they wanted us to win...
shaqpak34

Postby Shobe on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:46 pm

I will now never ever give or respect the pist ons after what I just heart earlier. They are the lowest, scumiest, trashiest organization and town in the U.S. That is as low as you get. What scum bags. If I ever seen someone from detroit I would spit in their face.
Shobe

Postby BDG on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:46 pm

Great game.

Shaq is fat and lazy.

Gary Payton flat out sucks.

Malone's injured.

George can't guard Prince.

Phil won't run any plays for Kobe or even give him shots.

We better show up for Game 4.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:47 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Great game.

Shaq is fat and lazy.

Gary Payton flat out sucks.

Malone's injured.

George can't guard Prince.

Phil won't run any plays for Kobe or even give him shots.

We better show up for Game 4.

Agreed 110%
Mr. Kuruption

Postby Shobe on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:47 pm

Does anyone have a user name and password that I could borrow to use on a pistons forum? I want to post them a nice little post about their trashy low class city.
Shobe

Postby rw1 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:49 pm

Shobe wrote:Does anyone have a user name and password that I could borrow to use on a pistons forum? I want to post them a nice little post about their trashy low class city.

Why so upset?
rw1

Postby Shobe on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:50 pm

WHy so upset??? Lets see, how low can you go? Sitting outside of the Lakers hotel yelling and running cars up and down the streets. Thats f'ing low.
Shobe

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:50 pm

Shobe wrote:Does anyone have a user name and password that I could borrow to use on a pistons forum? I want to post them a nice little post about their trashy low class city.

You should instead write to Shaq's dumbass and tell him he sucks
Mr. Kuruption

Postby Shobe on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:50 pm

And let me tell you something rw1, you are probably from detroit. If I ever seen you, I would spit in your low class face.
Shobe

Postby MsEsquivel on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:51 pm

It's simple Laker fans. The Pistons whipped our a$$es tonight. Now we move on. :mad1:

The Lounge Central
www.theloungecentral.com
MsEsquivel

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:51 pm

Mr. Kuruption wrote:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:You know, the Pistons are looking like they actually want a championship. The Lakers on the other hand are looking like the JOKE of the NBA.

Just like the L.A. fans at Staples. :disagree:

You take a snippet from my post and talk crap? You don't bother to quote me on the fact that I say I have faith in this team but that they are giving me little to believe in. Are you going to sit there and tell me that I'm wrong? That the Lakers played great? The Piston were given very little chance of winning this. In fact, people were talking about a sweep. They Lakers have so much more heart than this. I just don't understand how they can let this Pistons team beat them by 20+ points. The Lakers only need to win 1 of these 3 in Detroit and we come back to LA and regain home court advantage. Right now thats easier said then done. Trust me I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'll root my Lakers on no matter what but I not blind either. I can admit that they got out played tonight. I can only hope that they find a sense or urgency and come out to play in game 4 and 5.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby BDG on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:51 pm

SHAQ GOT 8 REBOUNDS TONIGHT.

He's so incredibly lazy.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby rw1 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:53 pm

Shobe wrote:And let me tell you something rw1, you are probably from detroit. If I ever seen you, I would spit in your low class face.

Actually I live in Birmingham, Mo, about 1 minute away from the Townsend Hotel where the Lakers are staying.
rw1

Postby Mr. Kuruption on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:54 pm

SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:
Mr. Kuruption wrote:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow wrote:You know, the Pistons are looking like they actually want a championship. The Lakers on the other hand are looking like the JOKE of the NBA.

Just like the L.A. fans at Staples. :disagree:

You take a snippet from my post and talk crap? You don't bother to quote me on the fact that I say I have faith in this team but that they are giving me little to believe in. Are you going to sit there and tell me that I'm wrong? That the Lakers played great? The Piston were given very little chance of winning this. In fact, people were talking about a sweep. They Lakers have so much more heart than this. I just don't understand how they can let this Pistons team beat them by 20+ points. The Lakers only need to win 1 of these 3 in Detroit and we come back to LA and regain home court advantage. Right now thats easier said then done. Trust me I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'll root my Lakers on no matter what but I not blind either. I can admit that they got out played tonight. I can only hope that they find a sense or urgency and come out to play in game 4 and 5.

My comment simply said that the Laker fans at the Staples dont show any effort to root for their team anymore. Look at the Piston fans tonight they were loud, Laker fans aint, and yes Lakers NEED to win in Detroit or else its over.
Mr. Kuruption

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:54 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:SHAQ GOT 8 REBOUNDS TONIGHT.

He's so incredibly lazy.

And what happened to "I make them when it counts"?

Well Shaq, they COUNTED tonight!

Somebody please wake the Lakers up and tell them that they are down 2 to 1 in the FINALS!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they know.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:55 pm

Unbelievable. major props to the pistons man....(and shame on MJ for trading Rip Hamilton)...you gotta give them credit. Personally, before the finals started...i thought it would be lakers in 5.

Now...I dont think its the lakers the pistons have to worry about...i think its the pistons the LAKERS have to worry about.

People have tried to analyze these losses 20 million ways and they just keep saying "oh its cuz the lakers cant do this...lakers didnt do that...." i think its just "The Pistons outplayed the Lakers." Personally, I hope the lakers step it up...for my own dumb reason I dont want Phil Jackson to lose in the finals. I kinda dont want Kobe to lose in the finals either. Anyway...great game for the pistons.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby lofton_wu on Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:56 pm

BDG,you are right,Shaq too lazy to get rebounds,and we must know how to lost this game,Pistons are not that easy too win,but they not that hard too beat,either.I hope Lakers can take out the spirit like we played with Spurs,play as it is last,I am now not that confident whether we can win Game 4 or not....I only hope we can still back home to play Game 6 and get the title....horrible game day....
lofton_wu

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday